CertaPro Painters® of Plano

2801 W Parker Rd

Plano, TX 75023

05/15/2017

Kerry F.

they came the day before and did all the prep work, showed up the next day on time and completed the job by the end of the day.

Description of Work
they painted the trim and gutters on my home

03/14/2017

Tony A.

They did a great job. The owner was very professional, and the workers were very knowledgeable. You can tell it was a high quality job, and the price was reasonable in comparison to other companies.

Description of Work
textured and painted the ceiling in two rooms

04/16/2015

jerry S.

Description of Work
Asked for a quote never received one.

03/16/2015

KIM M.

Everything went excellent!

Description of Work
Painted outside of my home.

03/04/2015

David C.

01/02/2015

Lisa K.

We needed the interior of our home painted and we contacted Jerry with CertaPro. He was prompt, courtesy and his staff was excellent. We will definately use him for any future painting needs. His staff painted our formal room, study, kitchen, dining, laundry, living, halls, bedrooms and bathrooms. They removed all the old border, took out all the nails and patched the holes, caulked etc. Absolutely beautiful work.

Description of Work
Painted the interior of our home.

05/20/2014

Melissa M.

Description of Work
They painted 2 bedroom, a full guest bath and a half bath in my townhouse. The service went well they were able to cover the dark colors that the previous owner had in the rooms. They were able to put the neutral color on the walls that i requested. I would use them again in the future if i ever need or decide to paint again. :)

04/22/2014

Valerie M.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of our home and repair fascia that was rotted or damaged as they found it. The few issues that were found were reported and taken care of quickly. One additional issue got the owner out to look at, he agreed they hadn't done the caulking properly and asked them to fix it and they did and it was done timely.

Category house painters, interior painters

10/14/2013

Jonne E.

Everything went as described by the job estimator, Jerry Baker. The painters showed up exactly on time with the estimator, who went over all the details with the painters. They went right to work, protected all carpets, furniture, etc. The inside work was done very efficiently, professionally, and quickly. They said the garage could be completed the same day, although it was supposed to be done the next day. They helped move some large articles in the garage, protected the floor, cabinets, tools, etc., and proceeded to paint the entire garage in about 3 hours. We were elated that all work was completed in one day instead of two. They are efficient, professional, courteous, and cleaned up all of the evidence of any paint supplies or messes.

Description of Work
Provided touch-up paint services. Matched paint perfectly. Also, repaired a baseboard and dry wall repair for area by a window that had damage from rain. Excellent repair and paint touch-up. Painted ceiling in family room that had been damaged. Paint again matched perfectly. Garage completely painted the same day.

Category drywall, house painters

09/26/2013

Richard M.

CertaPro provided quotes for exterior trim and entrance door painting, interior room painting and minor exterior wood repair. The pricing was better than others I received and they performed the work on time and as agreed in their quotes. They showed up when they said they would and completed their work professionally. They left no mess behind when they were finished. Great job and would use them again!

Description of Work
paint interior room, exterior trim, minor carpentry

Category woodworking, house painters, interior painters

08/06/2013

LINDA B.

They did a really good job. We had one room that had alot of shelving. They patched up all of the holes. The did a really nice job with that as well.

Description of Work
They did some interior painting.

Category drywall, interior painters

07/11/2013

Morris & Sandy B.

They did a very good job. They cleaned up after themselves. We were very satisfied with them.

Description of Work
CertaPro Painters of Plano took off the wallpaper and then they painted the inside of the house.

Category wallpaper removal, house painters, interior painters

01/16/2013

kelsey F.

We hired Certapro to paint the outside of the house and repair some wood rot. We also had them repair holes and paint the living room ceiling after we had a water leak. They covered the inside well with plastic. They immediately responded to and redid some areas that had show through paint. We have colonial columns on the front porch that no-one else wanted to touch. They did a great job with a temporary repair until we can afford to have them replaced.

Description of Work
Good Work

Category house painters, interior painters

01/08/2013

Larry C.

I had to monitor and oversee ever section of their work. Jerry, Certapro, that sold the deal was more hands off then I expected. He let the field team work on their on. After days of extra work we finally just signed off on work. Jerry has yet to contact us to see how we liked the work. The Certapro group tried to cut corners on every part of this deal. They tried to paint over sections of damaged wood verses replace, poor wood work on cutting and measuring, painted sections not covered completely. They had to redo front siding woodwork replacement 3 times (they had installed and painted and I had them ripped out and redone due to bad carpenter skills). What was scheduled for 3 days took almost 6 days. We ended up cleaning up the majority of the yard after they left. We had used Certapro several years ago to paint our house but I would never recommend or use them again.

Description of Work
Needed some light woodworking, complete exterior home painting.

11/05/2012

Corinne I.

They were professional and their pricing was pretty good.

Description of Work
I have used CertaPro Painters of Plano for interior painting of five rooms and popcorn ceiling.

06/01/2012

Leonard P.

They did a good job in most of the parts but they broke several of my window blinds which cost me money to fix and replace it. They were very nasty as they left paint cans and paint thinners on furniture that was not covered. I did have tile people doing work when they started and they found paint on every single tile in the bathroom. The house came out looking nice but they were so messy and so careless that I would not use them again. They responded to my call and were punctual.

Description of Work
I used CertaPro Painters of Plano in April for painting the whole house.

Category house painters

We had the opportunity to repair, repaint, and redecorate every room in this customer's home. During the process, one window blind was damaged and the replacement cost was deducted from the the total invoice (CertaPro covered that expense without debate). There was a lot of work going on in the house, as the customer was preparing to put it on the market. The flooring installation (contracted by the customer through a different company and performed simultaneously to the large painting project), contributed to the disruption and general mess of the household, and to delays in completing the various projects. CertaPro received praise on our work. Our crew worked through a punch list to address all noted paint touch-ups and clean-up issues -- all to customer satisfaction. Although the customer states above that he would not use us again; in fact, we were contracted again to paint and repair the home's exterior, and repair and paint the sun room ceiling -- a full two weeks after this interior project was completed. We ask that when discerning this customer's comments, you consider our perspective as well when making your painting decision.

05/31/2012

Jessica S.

Super prompt and courteous with phone calls, quote process, booking appointment and coming out to do the painting. So few are. I'm super busy and this was top notch and much appreciate. They also will communicate via email which is helpful too. I requested low VOC paint (wish they had told me a little more upfront about the paint quality and sheen they were using/quoted on) and they obliged for a small, reasonable upcharge. The day of the painting the guys were fairly timely, but they do go get the paint after they arrive here. They showed me the room while it was still wet and before they put the furniture back-- I liked the color so much and it seemed good, but I really should have looked closer and inspected everything, although I do think it's easier to see misses when it's dry not wet like it was then an. When i did I found a little of the color from the wall specked onto the white ceiling, some sloppy areas around the trim and the window trim areas were quite sloppy-- they painted onto the metal parts of the window too which I thought looked weird but I must admit, I am not 100% certain the old color wasn't on there. In the bathroom, I actually had to go and touch up the paint the next weekend there were several spots where coverage was missing. I also wish they had asked me about the ceiling-- it's a small closet with only ceiling light-- with the light up there I originally thought the ceiling was white or off white but when they painted jut the walls it became obvious that the paint was really the old wall color. I wish they would have asked me about it-- I would have had them paint it too (it's only a few feet deep) but thats not their obligation and they may have thought I wwanted it two different shades like that ...that's just the kind of communication that is a nice value add. Nonetheless I painted the ceiling myself then because it looked bad with the walls. All in, I could recommend them again; not totally sure that I would use them again myself because of some of the quality issues-- but so easy to work with- when so many aren't--that goes a long way with me and if I had caught the mistakes while they were here, they would have fixed them; I actually think they might have come back to fix them if I had called them.

Description of Work
Paint the walls only of our master bedroom and only the closet like space with our toilet inside the bathroom.

Category interior painters

Member, thank you for posting your review on Angie's List. It was our pleasure doing business with you, and we were happy to accommodate your painting needs. As we discussed in our initial meeting, our aim is to deliver a high quality paint experience tailored just for you. It is our policy to collect payment only upon complete customer satisfaction. You are 100% correct in stating that we would have most certainly addressed the final touch-up issues you found after the paint dried, even after you paid the bill. We hope you will call on us again for your next paint project. We want to be your painter for life! Thanks again, Jerry Baker

04/22/2012

Mary Lou F.

They did a good job overall. The painters were late showing up on the first day and I had to call Jerry Baker to find out what the problem was. The foreman went to pick up the power washer and the rest of the crew got lost. They also left early a couple of days, but the entire job was completed in five days. I was pleased to see that on the first day when they did the power washing, they also included a small wood deck in my back yard. I did have to have them come back to do several touch up areas and found many nails on the ground later that hadn't been picked up after pulling them out of the trim. I would have liked to see Juan, the foreman, more often to get details on the progress of the job.

Description of Work
The CertaPro painters power washed, caulked, replaced rotted wood and painted the exterior trim of my two story home. I also had them paint the exterior of my front door.

12/06/2011

Kimberly H.

I have to have my roof replaced so I am waiting to paint until the roofing work is completed. They came out to my house for a quote and they were very good and professional. He has followed up with me to check on the schedule and status of this project. Without work being done I have been very impressed with the service.

Description of Work
I had CertaPro Painters of Plano bid on exterior painting.

08/23/2011

David W.

It was great. We were so impressed. He had sent a card out, saying he gives free estimates and we so had him come out and he was cheaper than anyone else we had ever talked to, so that’s why we ended up using him and having the work done. The workers were great. I was worried about having to clean up after them, but they cleaned everything up themselves. He was able to also repair some rotten wood. He brought it to our attention, instead just painting over it, which we appreciated. They did very good repair work on the wood. They were very easy to work with and communicated well with us. I felt very comfortable with them. Jerry was great to work with and he was very prepared and professional. His prices were also very competitive. I would highly recommend them. If we have any interior painting that needs to be done, he will be the first person that we call.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of our home.

08/23/2011

Milton B.

They did an excellent job. The work was done in two days. They did an excellent job of prep work; everything was taped off and they repaired any type of damage. They did a very good, efficient job. I have used this company in the past and will use them in the future.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of our house.

Spray-Net Dallas

Spray-Net applies premium custom coatings to provide factory-like finishes to exterior surfaces and interior cabinetry. Our patented custom coatings are specifically formulated to the surface being coated in order to provide premium look and performance on brick, stucco, vinyl siding, aluminum siding, fiber cement siding, doors, windows and cabinets. We also utilize a weather-adjusted application process which allows for optimal adhesion. Spray-Net guarantees its coatings against peeling for 15 years! No other painter has access to our proprietary coatings and processes so no other painter will provide any guaranty like this. Our coating look great and add value. Our brick paint/stain will give you the new color you desire without losing the texture or breathability of your existing brick. Our vinyl, aluminum and stucco paints extend the life of the surface. Our cabinet paints give a finish that is harder and more durable than new cabinets just out of the factory.

Splash Painting & Remodeling

We are a locally owned, owner-run, and insured remodeling and painting company. We are committed to the highest quality standards in the construction industry. We have high-grade remodeling and painting equipment. We offer free service estimates to our clients. We provide long-term customer satisfaction.

Right & Fast Painting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover

Interior & Exterior Painting. Power Washing. Light Carpentry. Deck Staining. Stucco Repair. Wallpaper Removal. Popcorn Ceiling Removal. Drywall Repair.