We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

B&R Multi Services

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2018

3705 Straw Harvest Dr

Plano, TX 75075

PREFERRED SCHEDULING FOR ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS. CALL TODAY! Hi, Alex here with B & R Multi Services! We understand that home remodels and upgrades can be stressful. At B&R we strive to go above and beyond our clients wants and needs. We will take your vision and dream and make it into a realty at

03/12/2021

Brenda B.

Really well. They were all very friendly and helpful. The work was just what I wanted.

Description of Work
Remodel of my bathroom.

Category bathtub refinishing

11/06/2020

Karen T.

Great 👍 Alex and David were awesome to work with on choosing and installing my countertops. They were reasonably priced, provided good customer service, and were completely honest and professional.

Description of Work
Countertops and Backsplashes

Category countertops

10/28/2020

Toni G.

Professional, quick to respond to communications, finished the countertops in record time, & job extremely well done! The price was right too & was less than several others in the business quoted and the countertops look absolutely beautiful!! Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
granite countertops

Category countertops, marble & granite

12/20/2019

Brandy M.

Alex and his team with B & R multi-services bent over backwards to help me get my new floors installed. Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Description of Work
Laminate floor installation

Category flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters

09/27/2019

Don Q.

Excellent!!! I have had a lot of bad luck with contractors lately and don’t have a lot of trust in many of them. The lack of trust really forced us to perform our due diligence, so I received a few quotes from other contractors, did some background research on the company looking through reviews and finally met with them in person. In addition to the reviews B&R received from the “Nextdoor” App. I asked them to provide a few references which I called and asked for feedback. They received great reviews on their professionalism and the quality of work they provided. The feedback was very positive and their clients had consistently said B&R had exceeded expectations. I too can vouch for B&R Multi Services. I was very impressed with their professionalism, appearance, timeliness and quality of their work. I highly recommend B&R Multi Services. If you want a job done right by someone you can trust, call Alex and David.

Description of Work
Retiled a bathroom wall

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, remodeling

06/24/2019

Stephen C.

Makeover work was good overall. B&R delivered what I specified within the timeframe of 1.5 months that I was expecting. They addressed issues that were reported to them timely and in a satisfactory manner.

Description of Work
Master bathroom total makeover

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

04/01/2019

Robert P.

They did great work and were able to match some existing tile. Professional quality work and finished quickly.

Description of Work
Tiled two bathrooms and one closet.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling

11/07/2018

Berina W.

They were always on time. I dealt mostly with Alex, he was always responsive and great with communication. They cleaned up after themselves. We had them in the house a lot and I felt comfortable with them in my home. Their pricing was reasonable, and their quality of work was great.

Description of Work
I used them over the summer. They removed all of my popcorn ceilings. They also replaced about 2,000 square foot for flooring. They did some painting and a kitchen backsplash. They also just had them finish a downstairs hallway bathroom.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

10/14/2018

Matt K.

It went very well. We hit a couple snags, no fault of Alex, and he came up with creative solutions and came back a second day to finish the job the right way. Good work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Tear down the old brick mailbox and haul away brick, Instone new mailbox including post in concrete, and repair concrete around our pool.

Category concrete repair, remodeling

Thank you very much it was a pleasure working for you and thank you very much for trusting me and my team have a blessed day.

09/04/2018

angel M.

They were professional they finished before due date and they helped save time and money since they picked up materials and didn’t charge extra they also moved stuff around very professional, kind and friendly and they provided quality work I’m planing on doing bathrooms next and I’d recommend them since I will be using them again.

Description of Work
Floring and siding

08/04/2018

Trey T.

B&R is professional, prompt and does great work! We had some work done on our ceiling and it was a great experience all around. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Ceiling Repair

07/31/2018

Raphael F.

Good job. Professional, and timely.

Description of Work
They did floor tile installation.

07/30/2018

Brandi S.

B&R Multi-Services completely renovated 2 of my bathrooms and did a beautiful job. This included tile work, vanity, sink, toilet, shower, and tub replacement as well as plumbing fixtures and lighting replacement and all plumbing, electrical and drywall work. We had a variety of flooring types throughout our house and they removed laminate flooring, slate, porcelain tile and 1-inch Saltillo tile in various rooms and replaced it throughout. Their workmanship on all these projects was extremely good and they worked with us on every step to make sure we were satisfied with the design and workmanship. Best of all, their pricing was very fair and they made sure we were happy with everything they did. They even helped us find bargains to keep our costs down on materials and design items. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again. In fact, I already have another project in mind for them.

Description of Work
2 bathroom remodels and floors throughout main area of house

Category ceramic tile, electrician, plumbing, remodeling

Thank you very much it was a pleasure working for you and thank you very much for trusting me and my team to work in your beautiful home and making your remodeling vision a reality have a blessed day.

ProCoat Painting & Drywall

If you're planning your next residential makeover, contact the pros at ProCoat Painting & Drywall. We have a very experienced and reliable team of professionals. We offer comprehensive residential painting services in the DFW Metroplex, including skim coating and wallpaper hanging and removal. We thoroughly prepare your space prior to each painting job to ensure that your furniture and floors are fully protected. Our professionals carefully prime each space prior to applying two coats of paint. In addition, we won't make a mess and leave you to clean up; we will restore your space exactly how you like it. No exceptions. We use high quality Environmentally-Friendly paint from Benjamin Moore or the paint of your choice. If you're searching for quality painters, call the professionals at ProCoat Painting & Drywall today to receive a free estimate.

Spray Tex Painting

We want to be your paint company for life! Call us directly now for a free quote: (940) 205-8956 Spray Tex Painting was established in 2016 by two alumni from the University of North Texas. Go Mean Green! Over the last 5 years, Spray Tex Painting has grown into one of the leading professional painting companies in the entire DFW metroplex. As a locally owned and operated company, we are dedicated to providing top-notch service at a very competitive price. The Spray Tex team values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with our work and is confident in booking us again.

Offers Coupon

Alvarez Painting

Will respond quickly to text inquiries at 214-662-8063. 3 Employees. Uses subs for electrical, carpentry, plumbing, floor & tile. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

general remodeling, kitchen and bath remodeling, painting, electrical work, counter tops, backslashes, flooring, tile work, home & carpet cleaning services

Laminate Countertops