All-Safe Pest & Termite

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2004

1225 Municipal

Plano, TX 75074

4.9 Star-Rating on Google | 800+ Reviews A+ Better Business Bureau We are unique in that with most issues, after our comprehensive initial service we can maintain control of insect populations from outside the structure -- limiting the amount of products to which you are exposed. We can provide lower toxic services upon request. Your convenience and protection is our priority. We offer the best and complete services, guaranteed and hassle-free. We are a well-established, family-owned company -- serving tens of thousands of satisfied customers for over 30 years....

08/19/2020

Scott L.

Made the appointment and was able to setup online payments so I did not have to pay the service tech. He took care of the ant problem and reviewed the house and showed me where rodents could get into the attic. Very pleasant.

Description of Work
Take care of several different types of ants in and around the house.

08/11/2017

David P.

Fantastic. Great service and our tech Gary is great.

Description of Work
They are the best pest company we have ever used. Our tech, Gary, is super friendly and professional. We have a yearly contract with them for treatments for spraying.

07/11/2017

Charlie S.

Been using for a few years or more now and have had no issues since.

Description of Work
Eliminate termites/bugs.

05/17/2017

Jeffrey W.

They eliminated the problem, and made the extra effort to ensure I was completely satisfied with their service. My customer experience was important to them - they did good.

Description of Work
One time exclusion for animal in attic/ walls of house.

08/13/2016

Jeff W.

They have done a great job. I have used them for the past 10 years. I had a termite problem and I brought them out to get rid of it. Then, they offered termite inspections so I did that.

Description of Work
I am using All-Safe. They come out every quarter to do termite inspections.

01/29/2016

Jon W.

I didn't go forward with them after I moved. The last time I used them would have been in May of 2014. The coming out and all that wasn't an issue. They would up the price as it would go without telling me. So that was one thing I was not too thrilled about. I want to say every two months it was around a hundred and thirty dollars but I'm not quite sure on that. The thing that stood out was they were efficient and it was one of those where it was clockwork. I'm going to be a little bitter on the price since they kept upping it on me, you know, they did it a couple of times, you know, so I would give them a C on that.

Description of Work
I used All Safe at my old house for pest control service.

05/27/2015

ERIC H.

They are absolutely the best. Most companies charge about $2,000 or $3,000 to put the termite monitoring system in and then they charge a monthly fee. All Safe put it in at no charge and they monitor it every two months.

Description of Work
I use All Safe Pest and Termite. They come every two months. They put in a termite monitoring system.

05/20/2015

Gailya S.

My technician was great. I just sold one home and bought one half the size only to find I'd been overpaying for years. I consider this very dishonest. Reporting to BBB.

Description of Work
Provided monthly service for several years

05/02/2015

Jennifer S.

Today's cost was free, but we do a quarterly plan with them which is $70 per quarter. They have a guarantee that they will come out if we have an additional need, so I was able to call last week, and they were able to come out today. We have had them come out a few times to address specific issues, and every time they come out do that, the problem has been fixed. We have been very happy with that, and they do not have extra charges for that. They were very happy to come back out.

Description of Work
We use All Safe Pest. They were here today. We were having some small ant problem. They went all around the inside the house where we have been seeing ants, and treated the area more.

04/27/2015

Jo W.

They are terrific. I have used them for my rental houses and my house. They are very dependable and call me to schedule treatments. when they need to. They explain everything and use very safe and environmentally safe products. They are safe for the family and safe for the environment. I am on a quarterly thing so I think I pay $89 each quarter. I like that they will come out repeatedly if I am not happy.

Description of Work
We use All Safe Pest & Termite.

04/21/2015

Peggy G.

Went great, he was here right on time, and hopefully took care of the problem, since its raining, he put spray and bait down. I am happy with their service.

Description of Work
We have a service contract with them, we had fire ants and they came out and took care of them right away

03/08/2015

Deanna K.

I have been using them for the past 4 years. Very responsive and always send out service call reminder. Never had a problem with pests or service

Description of Work
On-going Pest, termite and mosquito service

10/08/2014

John S.

I am happy with their service. The service is good. The people are good. I no longer have the ant problem in my bathroom. They are accommodating. They are decent. They let me know when they will come out here and they come out as planned. They let me know whatever they find. They did a decent job so far. Their technicians are very professional. They seem to understand what is going on. The initial visit, they came and inspected the whole house and told me they found. They put some rat traps in the attic and certain places. They spent a lot time going through the inside and the outside of the house. They were very nice. They won’t do anything inside the house unless I was informed.

Description of Work
I used All Safe Pest & Termite. They come out every other month and whenever I call.

09/11/2014

Marla B.

Great! Good to see Alan again today! Thanks.

Description of Work
We are previous customers of All-Safe but had been on a 1+ year hiatus in-between homes but had always been pleased with their service and staff so they were the ones we called without even thinking of shopping around when we bought our new home. We are back on their bi-monhly program and know we are in good hands.

06/17/2014

Laura M.

The extermination team came out a couple of days later and was able to inspect the walls in the area with a camera to see the extent of damage. They determined how the area should best be treated and explained the process. They treated the area and set up stations around the perimeter of my house to prevent further infestations. Fortunately, the damage was minimal but I am so glad to have this protection now. The treatment cost about $300. They will then return every 2 months to inspect. At each visit, they will treat the yard for all sorts of bugs and things like ants, wasps, silverfish, etc. If I have any problems in the house, I can call them at anytime to come out and spray for any kind of bugs. I am very pleased to have this and would recommend it to others!

Description of Work
I had All-Safe out to inspect my house just over a month ago after my sister found termites at her house. They performed the inspection at which time they found a termite "tube" on my slab. The inspector very clearly explained to me what that meant and what should be done at that point. He answered all of my questions and seemed very knowledgeable about the whole process. He then called to scheduling center to schedule the extermination team for a visit.

03/07/2014

John S.

I had a good experience. They sent somebody else to examine the house. The only concern with that is that it is a commission paid salesperson so it is always a concern, bottom line they did review, it seem the review was honest. They took a look at the entire house including the attic etc and then talked about the different plans that they had available and the different services under each one of the plan, which was good. I did purchase services from them. Then they had somebody come out within about a week to do the actual service. They called immediately once the order was placed within 24 hours. They talked about who is going to come, worked our plan to schedule the appointment, talked about what was going to be done. They were two different teams of people that had to come out and explain the process etc. They did a very good job. They installed termite protection as well which is part of the plan. Everything was clean and neat and when they encountered any issues during the installation, the came in talked to me explained what happened provided options. Nothing really stood out it was a service that I needed. The gentleman who came in and talked about it was the salesman was a decent guy. The people who came to do the service were very pleasant. I would use this provider again in the future.

Description of Work
I used All-Safe Pest & Termite about a month ago. They installed termite protection.

01/09/2014

Janette B.

We have used this company for many years. We found termites around our front door several years ago and they eradicated them. We have an annual contract with them for termite control. They installed terminte traps and check them periodically and take care of any problems. The men who come each month and the office staff are always friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
Install and check termite stations.

12/09/2013

Allen K.

All-Safe was called and sent someone the next day to diagnose the problem. The issue turned out to be carpenter ants in the sill and walls around the window. Tracking them down showed ants in several places around the house and in the trees close to the house. The representative took a lot of time looking for potential problems and mapped out several treatments. This was on Thursday, and they were able to have someone come to the house Saturday AM and do the treatments. Part of the treatment was to drill some holes in the wall and pump dust in the walls to kill the ants. Worked great as hundreds came out and died. While this was happening, the Tech went outside and treated all around the house and shed. When he was done he came back in, vacuumed all the ants and patched all the holes. Did a great job. They offer several service plans to come retreat every 2 or 3 months. Price seems reasonable, and they were able to adapt one of their plans to include the carpenter ant treatments in the future. They also offer a service plan for termite treatment. These folks are very careful about the type of treatment they use based on family information like children, allergies, and pets. I signed up for a service plan so I will be seeing them every 3 months in the future. Thanks Guys!

Description of Work
We had just arrived home after an extended trip and noticed 'stuff' in our front window sills. Decided we needed to get it looked at.

11/05/2013

Benjamin K.

I called these guys by mistake and he told me it was contracted but didn't tell me that terminating the service would be $200. Yeah you heard right as much as a cell phone contract. The first service was OK when we had our renovation. The last one was unannounced and he didn't even do the back because out gate was locked and he never asked for the code because of the unannounced nature of the visit . When I called to complain they told me the house was sprayed all the way. I asked to cancel and was given the bombshell that it would be $200. He decided to give me a "break" and make me pay for the last two services in the contract. That's $180. Yeah ridiculous. This company is terrible in execution as well as their policy. I would not recommend them in any way. And am telling my neighbors and friends about it.

Description of Work
Pest control

10/23/2013

Jennifer A.

They were very professional and very courteous. From what I can tell, they also did a very good job. They even, when I was concerned about the aesthetics of one part of the job, quickly offered to do things a different way that would still work and would appease me at the same time. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing any sort of pest control. We also use them regularly for our general pest control services, and they always go above and beyond there too.

Description of Work
I hired All-Safe Pest & Termite because I was hearing critter sounds in my attic during the night. They came out immediately, surveyed the situation and scheduled a soon-after visit to seal all openings along our roof line into our attic. They also set traps in our attic for any existing critters and will return in a week to monitor the traps.

10/03/2013

September G.

These guys are great. Professional, clean, thorough, responsive. Their preventative plan includes a guarantee so if any problems develop in between quarterly visits, they'll come out for free and take care of it. Almost always able to schedule next-day service. Always show up when they say they will, always call ahead of time to let you know they're coming, always willing to tell you what they're spraying and why and address any concerns you have about safety for pets, children, or gardens. They're not lazy, either, with no hesitation about climbing into the attic or tromping around in the bushes if that's where you've got a concern. I've been using them about six years for two different properties. One is a huge property out in the wood with lots of bugs and the other is a smaller property in the city that is prone to getting ants. They keep everything well under control for me so I can just relax and enjoy my property. Their pricing is really competitive against the big chemical guys, too, but they're local and have a lot of pride in their work.

Description of Work
All Safe does general pest control - scheduled preventative and next-day reactive treatments.

09/10/2013

Israel G.

All Safe Pest & Termite are excellent. They're very professional. So far, the same technician has come out each time. He's very knowledgeable and very friendly.

Description of Work
They set out termite traps all around the house every three or four feet. They also treated the kitchen area for termites. They went around the house and sprayed for ants. Every other month, they come out and check and refill the traps.

08/30/2013

Sally S.

They are very honest and reliable. They came out at no charge and will do it as many times as you need them to in between service calls. They are also very prompt.

Description of Work
I am in an annual contract with them to have them come out four times a year for pest control, including rodents.

08/19/2013

Meredith H.

We had All Safe come out when we noticed some termite activity in our yard under a planter. They had someone come out the next day to inspect the entire outside of our home. When he noticed some more termite activity under a rock in our flower bed he went over the cost and what they provided. We thanked him and planned on calling around to get some more quotes. They called us back the very next day and said since we didn't have any termite damage present INSIDE the home they were willing to waive some normal fees for us if we chose them; so, of course we did! You can tell they want to keep customers for life and are willing to work with you on your needs and are willing to forgo a big paycheck for stuff that doesn't really need to be down to show how honest they are. During the install of our termite traps and the first service, the manager even came out to inspect work and see how everything was going. They have WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL customer service! They even make sure you feel safe with the guy that comes to treat your house by sending you a picture so you know who it is and feel a little more safe with someone coming out. They don't use chemicals inside the home, which we appreciate since we have a child and a dog. We can't say enough wonderful things about this company!

Description of Work
They manage all our pest control. From the termite stations they installed to getting rid of cobwebs and everything in between. They come out two months in a row, take a month off, and so on.

Category pest control, home inspection

07/30/2013

Amy P.

They were good and I liked them. The owner came and did the assessment. He was very nice. He has a worker who lives in this area who comes and does our repeated treatments. When the guy came, that night it poured. We were still having ants so we gave him a call the next weekend and he came out. He did a few things extra and we haven’t had any problem. They will come and do whatever is needed and will check in on us every three months. But if there is a problem in between we can get in touch with them. They have set price for a package on their website.

Description of Work
We have signed up with All Safe Pest & Termite for quarterly pest control.