All-Safe Pest & Termite

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2004

4.9 Star-Rating on Google | 800+ Reviews A+ Better Business Bureau We are unique in that with most issues, after our comprehensive initial service we can maintain control of insect populations from outside the structure -- limiting the amount of products to which you are exposed. We can provide lower toxic services upon request. Your convenience and protection is our priority. We offer the best and complete services, guaranteed and hassle-free. We are a well-established, family-owned company -- serving tens of thousands of satisfied customers for over 30 years....

Weedex Inc

Additional contact name - Tom Poen. Additional DBA - Weedex Lawn Care.

Lawn Tech Corporation

The Lawn Tech program of continuous treatments combined with top quality nutrients and weed control virtually guarantees you are going to love your lawn! Our 5 Step Plan to a beautiful lawn has been hailed by our customers as "The" way to go when it comes to having "The best lawn on the block". We offer a wide variety of different services to choose from when your lawn needs the services of a professional. Additional phone - (800) 529-6227. Additional DBA - Christmas Decor by Lawn Tech.

Animal Removal of Texas, LLC

We are a small, family-owned and operated company. Our main goal is that you live a safe and healthy life, without those pesky animals. We are happy to offer 24/7 service, for those emergency situations! Call us today and let us show you why we are the best in the business.

08/19/2020

Made the appointment and was able to setup online payments so I did not have to pay the service tech. He took care of the ant problem and reviewed the house and showed me where rodents could get into the attic. Very pleasant.

Description of Work
Take care of several different types of ants in and around the house.

08/11/2017

Fantastic. Great service and our tech Gary is great.

Description of Work
They are the best pest company we have ever used. Our tech, Gary, is super friendly and professional. We have a yearly contract with them for treatments for spraying.

07/11/2017

Been using for a few years or more now and have had no issues since.

Description of Work
Eliminate termites/bugs.

05/17/2017

They eliminated the problem, and made the extra effort to ensure I was completely satisfied with their service. My customer experience was important to them - they did good.

Description of Work
One time exclusion for animal in attic/ walls of house.

Category pest control,animal removal

08/13/2016

They have done a great job. I have used them for the past 10 years. I had a termite problem and I brought them out to get rid of it. Then, they offered termite inspections so I did that.

Description of Work
I am using All-Safe. They come out every quarter to do termite inspections.

Category pest control

Residential & commercial pest control & animal removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard