AFFORDABLE FENCE CO.

Founded 1977 • With Angi since September 2004

17TH. STREET

Plano, TX 75074

Affordable Fence Co. has been serving the North Dallas area for over 35 years. We are a family owned and operated company spanning over three generations. While my grandfather is retired, you will always be working directly with one of the owners, Mike or Jeff Whitley, for the best experience possible. Our longevity, customer service, workmanship and warranty are what set us apart from the others. Our highest priority is your 100% satisfaction from start to finish. This is evident with our multiple Angieslist "Super Service Award(s)" and our A+ rating with the BBB....

05/07/2021

Katie B.

Beautiful new fence! Removed our over 10 year old warped and cracked 6-ft fence and replaced it with a solid side by side 8 ft fence. Super professional, skilled, and friendly team completely transformed our yard in 3 days. Excellent craftsmanship and dedication to building a quality fence. Great cleanup too, which we really appreciate since we have a toddler.

Description of Work
Fence replacement

11/04/2020

Jennifer W.

They did the fence for us and my neighbor, could say much about them, the owner was great, sat with us and gave us all options, and showed us everything , punctual, and neat, the fence was just beautiful, they worked hard, easy to communicate with, they did and finished in 3 days, cleaned up every single day, spend an hour to make sure that nothing is kept undone, they were just super. The owner comes over not just to check on the workers, but also to make sure that we are well informed about the process and answered all our questions.

Description of Work
Installation of a whole new fence in our house

04/26/2019

Jerry R.

The original metal poles, set in concrete, were able to be used for new wood fencing. Being able to use existing metal poles saved both time and money. Finished job looks super!

Description of Work
New fence needed to replace one 25 years old.

03/09/2019

robert N.

I told them I had dogs, they called and said a person would be by tomorrow to measure but would call first. They never called, showed up unannounced until the dogs went wild, measured left and emailed me a quote. No follow-up or other communication to answer my questions. Therefore, I eliminated them from consideration.

Description of Work
Needed a complete fence replacement

08/27/2018

Brett B.

The existing fence we had that was put in by the previous owners of our house used someone who was not a fence builder and it showed. And after the last storm we had were a section fell over pulling the steel posts out of the ground we decided we had to bite the bullet and began searching and got multiple quotes. We finally met Jeff from Affordable Fence Co. and explained what we were looking for. Our yard is broken into 2 sides and has 2 gates on each side with a total of 300 linear feet. I am 6'1" and the existing fence ranged anywhere from 5'5" to 6' so I was really wanted to have a fence that would be taller then myself but really couldn't afford an 8' fence. But it turns out we could just use a kicker board at the base along with 6' pickets and it became a fence that was at least 6'4". We also decided to do Board on Board as we liked how it looks even if a bit more. So we pulled the trigger and setup a time for when they would began installation(Aug 6th, 2018). Jeff kept in contact and answered any questions I had. He also collected the deposit(1/2 down) before the work began. The crew showed up about 8:30 on the 6th and began demolishing the old fence. I can tell you they were FAST! and I have no idea how they were able to hall off all that wood and posts but they did. Around 9am or so the supplies were delivered and the foreman made sure to ask me what side of the garage were were parked on in case we needed to leave and had the pallets unloaded on the opposite side(and there were many pallets!). The crew worked their butts off in the 100 degree weather and on the first day had the existing fence removed along with all the new posts set in the ground at 3' deep...and they worked until 7 to 8pm at night. The following 3 days they built up the fence and gates and did a great job of picking up after themselves and they continued to work until 7 to 8 at night save the last Day(Thursday the 9th). I kept going outside during this process and watching the progress and was truly impressed at the work these guys did. It really has helped improve the curb appeal of my house and have already received positive comments from my neighbors. Jeff came out to where I paid the remainder of my balance after the fence was completed and was sure I was happy with it. Also note, the fence comes with a warranty on the wood for 10 years and the posts for 15 years which is a nice touch. Will be having the fence stained by a 3rd party that was suggested by Jeff but will do a separate review for them. Thanks guys! PS-Sorry the photos are sideways. Took them on my iPhone and even when rotating them they still fall back to the sideways positions

Description of Work
New 300 foot 6 foot cedar Board on Board fence built with 4 gates

07/16/2018

Jesse B.

All work was done efficiently and expertly. The total job took 2 days. Great care was taken and adjustments made to accommodate our sloping yard. What's more, the price was totally fair. You know you have a winner when neighbors come out to admire the job.

Description of Work
Total fence replacement

02/02/2018

April H.

So very pleased with AFC, they tore out my old chain link and built a new cedar side by side; all work was completed in two days and it looks fantastic. They also put in dog windows customized to the size I wanted and made sure there were no gaps anywhere under the gates or in between the fence and sides of house. I would absolutely use them again, I have already referred friends to them.

Description of Work
Chain link fence replaced with cedar side by side (178' of 6' fence).

09/25/2017

Eddie S.

Excellent job by Jeff and his crew. There was no sense of pressure during the quote process. Professional and were reasonably priced as well. The fence came out fantastic! Would use again!

Description of Work
Fence replacement

07/13/2017

Billy S.

Somebody else will stain the fence, but they included it in the price. I think everybody is too expensive.

Description of Work
I had an fence installed.

04/13/2017

Jerry R.

Very well. Was able to keep some original metal poles which were still in excellent shape.

Description of Work
Needed to replace 18 yr old fence (which was beyond repair).

ProWorks Painting Plus

With plenty of painting experiencing, we are here to address all your painting needs and make your dreams a reality.

Texas Heritage Painting

We are a Christian Veteran owned and operated paint company. We offer exterior and interior painting for residential and commercial customers. We also offer interior and exterior carpentry repairs, as well as cabinet painting/staining. We guarantee to send you a bid the same day of your appointment, or we will take another $100 off your bid. Receive $300 off full exteriors and 10% off interiors over $1,500. We also offer discounts for police, fire, and military. Check us out on Facebook: “Texas Heritage Painting”

Offers by Texas Heritage Painting on Angi
    Smart Remodeling

Smart Remodeling we offer premium painting exterior and interior, and we also offer drywall services! please call now for you free estimate 4698103725

Offers by Smart Remodeling on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Stone retaining walls

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AFFORDABLE FENCE CO.

How is AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. overall rated?

AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. open?

AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. is open:

What payment options does AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. provide

AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. offer free estimates?

Yes, AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. offers free project estimates.

Does AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. offer a senior discount?

No, AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by AFFORDABLE FENCE CO.?

Yes, AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. offers warranties.

What services does AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. offer?

AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. offers the following services: Angie's Super Service Award winner for 8 years, and a A+ rating with the BBB for over 22 years. We specialize in custom design privacy fences - economic wood fences - rental/property management fences - wood retaining walls. We are also experts in wood fence repairs.

Are there any services AFFORDABLE FENCE CO. does not offer?

Stone retaining walls