911 Wildlife

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2007

Houston (713) 287-1911; Dallas (214) 368-5911; Fort Worth (817) 737-0911; Denton (940) 898-0911 --- Whether you have squirrels in your attic, a raccoon in your chimney, a skunk under your porch, starlings in your dryer vent, or opossums under your deck- 911 Wildlife has the fast, affordable and humane solution. No traps or poisons of any kind are used. And our work is guaranteed for 10 years!...

Wildernex LLC Wildlife Control

Wildernex LLC upholds the highest standards in the wildlife control industry. When you choose Wildernex to control your nuisance wildlife needs, you will always be serviced by an educated wildlife biologist. Any Wildernex wildlife biologist has at least a bachelors degree or higher in a Wildlife Biology field. This expertise sets us apart from all other companies in the industry. Our high level of expertise allows us to quickly and correctly diagnose your specific problems and solve the problem quickly and effectively. This expertise will save you time and money by preventing you from paying companies that are ineffective or incorrectly diagnose the problem leading to unnecessary expenses. As wildlife biologists, our goal is to ensure the safety of you and your property while providing services that are effective both short term and long term. Wildernex also has a passion for our “old school” style of customer service. This level of service is quickly becoming a rarity in the service industry; but when you work with us, we will ensure you are never disappointed. We are dedicated to your complete satisfaction with our services, start to finish. Our work will not be complete until you are satisfied. We believe that the key to success and customer satisfaction is honest communication every step of the way; therefore, our team will keep you informed and updated from the first day on your property through the completion of work. We are fully licensed and insured; therefore, you are not liable for any incidents that could possibly occur while we are on your property. We are also licensed by Texas Department of Agriculture and stay up to date on all local, state, and federal laws to ensure our services are environmentally friendly and all wildlife is handled in a safe and humane nature according to all governing laws and regulations. We are regularly recommended by numerous city, county, and state agencies. Our team has also serviced many nationwide companies, local businesses, and state colleges and universities. Wildernex wildlife biologists will always arrive in uniform and will be easily recognizable. We look forward to offering you our superior professional wildlife control services.

Petty's Home Inspections

We are your region's premier choice for high quality real estate inspection services. Our experts represent buyers and sellers of residential and light commercial properties. Petty's Home Inspections in Campbell, TX is fully licensed and insured for your protection.

Brinker Animal Removal

Brinker Animal Removal provides permanent humane solutions to all nuisance wildlife. We have a proven three step process and back it by a lifetime guarantee. We specialize in rat removal, squirrel removal, raccoon removal and more.

05/02/2020

911 Wildlife was amazing to work with. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, they were not available to come out and perform service at the time due to laying off their workers, but they contacted me immediately and offered to email me literature on diy things to try. They were very helpful and thorough. I was able to follow their information and solve the problem myself. Very professional, highly recommend.

Description of Work
Wildlife removal in attic.

04/26/2020

It went very well. The men were prompt and really quick with all the examinations and installations. They also put in a one-way door, and the squirrel was out and prevented from coming back in in two days.

Description of Work
I needed to get a squirrel out of my attic and to have all passages blocked from further rodent intrusions

Category pest control,home inspection,animal removal

02/03/2020

Excellent response time, wonderful service and follow-up. I was so pleased with the experience that I have recommended 911 Wildlife to 2 friends. This company is your answer for knowledgeable humane animal removal.

Description of Work
Squirrel removal from attic and repair.

01/23/2020

Excellent. They found the entry point immediately, installed a one-way door, then returned to uninstall the door and seal the entry point from further incursion. They also provided photos of possible future entry points. Timely, affordable, and prompt.

Description of Work
Critter eviction from attic

01/10/2020

The tech was nice, knowledgable and honest. I was not ready for services yet due to price. To be fair price is consistent with market. I am in the process of making a decision but not ready at the moment. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Animal Removal

11/03/2019

Service was fast and friendly. They set traps and sealed possible entrances to our attic. They returned promptly to check and retrieve traps. Very professional and would call them again if needed.

Description of Work
Retrieving pet from attic.

05/26/2019

It went very well. I was contacted promptly and an appointment scheduled within a couple days of requesting the quote. Ryan did the analysis proposed a solution (one-way door, sealing all entrances, and painting to match trim). The work was done when scheduled, the repaired areas look very nice and we haven't had a problem with squirrels in the attic for the past two months. I gave a B on price only because it its a lot of money. However, the prices quoted were competitive with other quotes. I don't believe anyone else offered a lifetime warranty on the work done so that is definitely a selling point. I'll try to remember and update next winter to see how things go once the weather gets cold again.

Description of Work
Squirrels in the attic

05/18/2019

Marcus came and checked the possible access points of squirrels around my house. He placed a one-way door at the soffit hole and sealed another access point with sheet metal. He returned 13 days later to remove the one-way door and sealed the soffit hole with metal after the squirrels in the attic were all gone. . He then painted the metal with matching color of the rest of the soffit. His work is professional and the price is very reasonable. He did not propose to do unnecessary work like some other wildlife control companies to get 7 to 8 more times money. I highly recommend this company if you have wildlife problem at your house.

Description of Work
I had a hole in the soffit and squirrels running in and out of my attic through it

01/14/2019

Excellent from every perspective. Everyone was very responsive and easy to work with. Michael performed the work and was fantastic to work with. Addressed all entry points, set the trap for the squirrels and once we confirmed that the squirrel was out of the attic....he removed the trap and closed off the last entry point. Couldn't ask for a better person to work with.

Description of Work
Remove squirrels from our attic and close off any entry point on the roof.

10/11/2018

Bob, the technician came the same day I called. Inspected the house carefully and suggested what to do to stop the squirrel continue to go to my house’s attic. Set the one way door and closed up several possible entrances quickly. I was amazing his professionalism. I am not just house owner and I am also property manager for my client’s rental property. I am very pleased their professional knowledge and quick response.

Description of Work
Squirrel removal. Squirrel is in & out through the hole at soffit of the house, squirrel is biting the garage door opener wiring, cost me twice to fix the wires.

Category animal removal

Fast, affordable & humane eviction of Raccoons, Opossums, Squirrels, Skunks, Bats, Foxes, Snakes, Pigeons, Sparrows, Starlings, Beavers, Armadillos & More. The professional staff of 911 Wildlife is dedicated to solving wildlife problems quickly, humanely and permanently for a reasonable price.

Insects, dogs and cats