911 Wildlife

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2007

2220 Coit Rd Suite 480-220

Plano, TX 75075

Houston (713) 287-1911; Dallas (214) 368-5911; Fort Worth (817) 737-0911; Denton (940) 898-0911 --- Whether you have squirrels in your attic, a raccoon in your chimney, a skunk under your porch, starlings in your dryer vent, or opossums under your deck- 911 Wildlife has the fast, affordable and humane solution. No traps or poisons of any kind are used. And our work is guaranteed for 10 years!...

05/02/2020

Angela T.

911 Wildlife was amazing to work with. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, they were not available to come out and perform service at the time due to laying off their workers, but they contacted me immediately and offered to email me literature on diy things to try. They were very helpful and thorough. I was able to follow their information and solve the problem myself. Very professional, highly recommend.

Description of Work
Wildlife removal in attic.

04/26/2020

Lorri H.

It went very well. The men were prompt and really quick with all the examinations and installations. They also put in a one-way door, and the squirrel was out and prevented from coming back in in two days.

Description of Work
I needed to get a squirrel out of my attic and to have all passages blocked from further rodent intrusions

Category pest control,home inspection,animal removal

02/03/2020

alice O.

Excellent response time, wonderful service and follow-up. I was so pleased with the experience that I have recommended 911 Wildlife to 2 friends. This company is your answer for knowledgeable humane animal removal.

Description of Work
Squirrel removal from attic and repair.

01/23/2020

William R R.

Excellent. They found the entry point immediately, installed a one-way door, then returned to uninstall the door and seal the entry point from further incursion. They also provided photos of possible future entry points. Timely, affordable, and prompt.

Description of Work
Critter eviction from attic

01/10/2020

Andy D.

The tech was nice, knowledgable and honest. I was not ready for services yet due to price. To be fair price is consistent with market. I am in the process of making a decision but not ready at the moment. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Animal Removal

11/03/2019

Laura Z.

Service was fast and friendly. They set traps and sealed possible entrances to our attic. They returned promptly to check and retrieve traps. Very professional and would call them again if needed.

Description of Work
Retrieving pet from attic.

05/26/2019

Scott E.

It went very well. I was contacted promptly and an appointment scheduled within a couple days of requesting the quote. Ryan did the analysis proposed a solution (one-way door, sealing all entrances, and painting to match trim). The work was done when scheduled, the repaired areas look very nice and we haven't had a problem with squirrels in the attic for the past two months. I gave a B on price only because it its a lot of money. However, the prices quoted were competitive with other quotes. I don't believe anyone else offered a lifetime warranty on the work done so that is definitely a selling point. I'll try to remember and update next winter to see how things go once the weather gets cold again.

Description of Work
Squirrels in the attic

05/18/2019

James W.

Marcus came and checked the possible access points of squirrels around my house. He placed a one-way door at the soffit hole and sealed another access point with sheet metal. He returned 13 days later to remove the one-way door and sealed the soffit hole with metal after the squirrels in the attic were all gone. . He then painted the metal with matching color of the rest of the soffit. His work is professional and the price is very reasonable. He did not propose to do unnecessary work like some other wildlife control companies to get 7 to 8 more times money. I highly recommend this company if you have wildlife problem at your house.

Description of Work
I had a hole in the soffit and squirrels running in and out of my attic through it

01/14/2019

Frank A.

Excellent from every perspective. Everyone was very responsive and easy to work with. Michael performed the work and was fantastic to work with. Addressed all entry points, set the trap for the squirrels and once we confirmed that the squirrel was out of the attic....he removed the trap and closed off the last entry point. Couldn't ask for a better person to work with.

Description of Work
Remove squirrels from our attic and close off any entry point on the roof.

10/11/2018

Sam Z.

Bob, the technician came the same day I called. Inspected the house carefully and suggested what to do to stop the squirrel continue to go to my house’s attic. Set the one way door and closed up several possible entrances quickly. I was amazing his professionalism. I am not just house owner and I am also property manager for my client’s rental property. I am very pleased their professional knowledge and quick response.

Description of Work
Squirrel removal. Squirrel is in & out through the hole at soffit of the house, squirrel is biting the garage door opener wiring, cost me twice to fix the wires.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Crosstown Engineering and Home Inspection

We are a family-owned, locally-operated company that has served our home, the state of Texas, for the past 10 years. We provide the highest-level of service to our customers by providing professional evaluations and excellent customer service. We will go above-and-beyond for you and your home. We look forward to hearing from you! Services offered: Foundation Inspections, Drainage Inspections, Foundation Repair & Inspections, Whole Home Inspections & Pre-Sale Inspections, Engineering Reports, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering

Bug Busters of Texas

Locally owned and operated, Bug Busters of Texas is run by a pair of brothers with over 25 years of experience in the pest control industry. We serve the Dallas-Fort Worth area with pest control solutions for homes and businesses. With a mission of prioritizing people over profit, we are committed to doing our job not just to make money but to provide a needed service to our community.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Fast, affordable & humane eviction of Raccoons, Opossums, Squirrels, Skunks, Bats, Foxes, Snakes, Pigeons, Sparrows, Starlings, Beavers, Armadillos & More. The professional staff of 911 Wildlife is dedicated to solving wildlife problems quickly, humanely and permanently for a reasonable price.

Insects, dogs and cats