24 Hour Fitness

Founded 1983 • With Angi since October 2006

3.9

Additional address - PO Box 2689, Carlsbad, CA 92018....

Community Home Services

Community Home Services

At Community Home Services, we provide better care for better living! We specialize in swimming pool repair, remodel, weekly maintenance and lawn weekly maintenace, landscaping, mosquito control, and organic fertilization. Save money by bundling our pool and lawn service!

Offers by Community Home Services on Angi

05/06/2014

It's a brand new facility. They just renovated the whole gym, so everything is brand new and shiny.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to 24 Hour Fitness for fitness training.

09/10/2013

Sign up was easy, no pressure. I've been going for a few months now. The staff is always very friendly. All the equipment is relatively new, and everything is kept very clean, sanitized, and in working order. The private bathrooms are nice, clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just a really good personal gym

05/09/2013

It's a no-frills membership, which is what I want. I can use any location and the childcare service. Recently the finger scanners were implemented which means I don't have to carry the card. Most times it's not super busy, but the child-care can have a wait prior/during popular classes. The equipment is standard, and the memberships are reasonably priced. I don't take showers there but most gyms a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a lifetime membership with 24 hour fitness. I use the Plano and Lewsiville (Castle Hills) locations mostly.

03/26/2013

I always have a nice overall experience and this location always has very helpful staff. good machine and free weight options. clean environment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
member of any 24 hour fitness location and have been to this location before

03/25/2013

Excellent fitness center! It is not the biggest facility, but it has everything you would normally want/need to get in a good workout. Plus, you have access to all of the other 24 hour fitness centers included with your membership.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had been looking for a 24 hour fitness center that was reasonable and came across this place. This place is great! Not only is the equipment nice and kept in good working order, but the price is cheaper than what you would pay at other fitness centers. It is also convenient for me to at night, as I normally work late into the evening hours.

CATEGORY fitness center

Fitness centers, equipment, training, pool & spa.