We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We accept remote payment

1st Class Heat & Air

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2010

2712 S Rigsbee Dr Ste 5

Plano, TX 75074

If you need help controlling your home’s climate in Plano, Texas or the surrounding areas, the HVAC experts at 1st Class Heat & Air, Inc. are here to help! We offer a full range of heating and cooling services for single and multi-family homes, all designed to help you and your loved ones stay comfortable 365 days a year, no matter what the weather outside is like. We even do light commercial work! Our services are designed to get you the highest quality work at the best value. You won’t find this level of workmanship at prices this low anywhere else. We are committed to helping your family thrive with honest, reliable HVAC Services. Call today for a free quote and a same-day service appointment!...

05/18/2020

Thomas B.

Got the AC tune up that included freon for both units. I like learning stuff so walked through with the guy who came out the whole time and he was patient and knowledgeable and showed me everything. Price very reasonable and friendly, highly recommend.

Description of Work
AC tune up 2 units

03/23/2019

Kathy M.

It went great. The installers were good. John is awesome. Very informative. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Inside air handler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation

02/22/2019

Shannon H.

The check up went extremely well. They called when they were on there way and arrived on time.

Description of Work
Heater check up.

01/29/2019

Robert S.

This is the second time that I have used 1st Class Heat & Air, Inc. My heater in the heat and ac unit stopped working, and I was concerned about getting it repaired due to the cold front which was coming to DFW with much colder weather. Getting the parts for the repair was also a potential issue, since the repair Technician had to search for them. Happily for me the Repair Technician was able to find the parts needed and make the repair in time for the cold front. I appreciate the prompt and professional way that the repair was handled.

Description of Work
Electric heater in my heating and ac unit stopped working. It had to be removed and replaced.

01/19/2019

Erik N.

Gave us a much lower cost option than any of the previous 4 service providers we had before. Works great now.

Description of Work
Air conditioner repair

12/23/2018

Amid H.

Very well. Work was done very professionally.

Description of Work
Seasonal Inspection for my two Furnaces

09/30/2018

Kimberly W.

Poor service. The unit is outside so I did not follow the technician outside to ensure he performed the maintenance service he was supposed to, after the service appointment I discovered the technician did not actually perform all the maintenance services and falsified his report. If he had in fact checked the condensor coil as he indicated, he would have found the condensor coil was leaking and the freon level was down 3.5 lbs. He also said he cleaned the unit, which he did not. I contacted the company about this issue and they did not respond to multiple phone coils or emails. I will not use this company again and will select an honest and responsive company to use for my future service needs.

Description of Work
AC Maintenance Check

08/27/2018

Andrew D.

Verified proper performance of air conditioning. Assisted me in connecting "C-Wire" to HVAC controller for installation of new smart thermostat.

Description of Work
Service HVAC rooftop unit.

08/22/2018

Melania B.

Another company did the job originally, they had been sent out by Choice Home Warranty, but did an awful job by installing an AC that was not working properly and not cooling the house, and were unable to get it fixed. This other company literally put my family and my pets through **** with lie after lie for about a week during the hottest days of the summer - 110 degrees. So, I called 1st Class Heat & Air, as I had hired them before and knew they were a reliable company. They did not just meet my expectations, they exceeded them all. At 7 pm I asked them to come out and replace the entire AC system, and they came out the next morning at 9 am. The other company - 4 guys - took 6 hrs. to install the system; 1st Class - 2 guys - took only 4 hrs. 1st Class gave me an honest price, they were very professional, took the time to give me good advices and to help me out by coming out quickly when they learned about the situation that I was in. They also came out again after the job was completed and paid for once to check out the AC system and once to install a new return vent at no extra cost. I would recommend them to anyone and would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Complete AC system installed

08/16/2018

Heather F.

Thank you 1st Class Heat and Air! I called frantically at 6:30pm after I returned home from work and my house wasn’t cooling down. I was envisioning the worst and even considering having to stay at a hotel for the night. They answered my call immediately (I called several prior who never picked up at all) and said they would have a technician to my house without 1-2 hours. A technician actually arrived within 45 mins! Wesley was extremely professional and helpful. Thankfully no major repairs were needed, just some cleaning of the ac unit which he showed me how to do. Wesley spent about 45 mins with us and only charged the service call of $49! I was expecting in the $175-225 range - such a pleasant surprise. I will definitely be using and highly recommending this company in the future!

Description of Work
Our AC was blowing out hot air

08/04/2018

Jason H.

These guys are always on time and honest about work you need now a d what you can wait on. Even sent a contracter to fix the drywall after a leak. Great service. Always remember my name!

Description of Work
A/C Service, Replacement, Maintenance

07/22/2018

Somer H.

Friendly guy that answered the phone. When I told him my unit was newer, he said they couldn't come out and said "his boss won't let them," with no reason given. Why wouldn't they want to help someone with their a/c out in 109 degree temperatures when they have availability and were about to send someone out? Frustrating!! And hot...

Description of Work
A/C unit is out

07/17/2018

Clayton C.

We've had two a/c emergencies, two years apart from each other. Called 1st Class both times, and both times they took care of major work on the same day. I did research later to compare prices, and the price we got was fair. They've made me a very loyal customer.

Description of Work
New A/C Unit

06/29/2018

Bob K.

This is the second time we have used 1st Class Heat & Air. They have a high rating on Angie's List and BBB. I called to schedule an appointment for a check up, they had an open time same day. John arrived early, but Holly informed us he would. He checked the system, made recommendations, we agreed, he did the work and was finished in about an hour. Our AC needed a freon charge and a chemical clean of the condenser. John showed us how we could keep it clean ourselves to avoid future problems and save money. Our AC unit is operating much quitter and probably more efficiently. We will call again in the Fall to have our Heater checked.

Description of Work
AC Check up

06/18/2018

Peter L.

Replace Heating and AC unit, they checked everything out and did a very thorough job. It did take several hours but quality work done right does.

Description of Work
AC was dripping water thru ceiling

05/29/2018

Jeff P.

John was great! Not only did he come out at 8 pm on Memorial Day, he didn't charge additional fees for the emergency service because it was our 80-year-old mother's home. Her system has been neglected so we signed her up for an annual service contract too!

Description of Work
Condensor cleaned, capacitor replaced, 2 1/2 pounds of freon added

05/22/2018

Bekka H.

I LOVE this company! A very friendly, honest and professional company. They did the job very fast but with excellent work. This is the second time using them and so thankful we found people we can trust with big issues!

Description of Work
New duct work done in part of our downstairs and new return air vents

05/22/2018

teresa T.

It is just the beginning of the season and my AC is not cooling well. I called 1st class and got great service from the time of my phone call to the time the technician left my house. It ended up only being a capacitor, thankfully was fixed right away. Will call them again if needed - I hope I don't.

Description of Work
getting cold air

05/15/2018

SUSAN A.

The AC works so there is that. But after the initial fix he tried to convince me that I needed another $1500 in bogus repair And that he couldn’t leave without completing these repairs. I asked Him to leave several times. Each time getting louder and louder. Finally he left.

Description of Work
AC repair replaced capacitor on one unit

05/13/2018

Brigid B.

1st Class is my go to for my semi-annual checkups on my heat & A/C. They've always got Saturday appointments which is great as someone who works full-time. They are also very honest; they never try to sell me on anything I don't need. This last time, there was a snafu in which they lost my appointment due to a computer glitch earlier in the week, but they were still able to get someone out just a bit after my original appointment time.

Description of Work
Semi -Annual maintenance

05/10/2018

Chendil V.

I have never seen anyone so reluctant to engage. The person I was speaking to on the phone seemed very put off that I was getting opinions from more than one provider own my problem and was very very reluctant to send someone over for a diagnosis. I was pretty flexible about time and budget, so it wasn't that. It got to a point where I felt I was almost beseeching for a technician to be sent over and then I stopped myself. It shouldn't be so hard to just get an appointment. Your loss, because very soon I will need a 2+2 unit full HVAC replacement and after remembering this very odd attitude, I will not be calling on 1st class again.

Description of Work
Diagnosis and Estimate

05/08/2018

Stephanie S.

Called early AM when AC would not blow cold air. Ricky showed up on time and quickly assessed the issue and provided options and costing. Rocky arrived on time and completed instillation of new unit quickly and I had cold air in less than 12 hours.

Description of Work
Replace A/C

Category

11/07/2017

David P.

Wesley Hancock was our service tech - extremely professional. Ran a dye test and found minimal leakage - no coil problems - minor leak at service valves which he tightened. If you want high customer service with integrity, call these guys!

Description of Work
Called 1st Class for second opinion. Other vendor reported a freon leak in our 11-year old Lennox system but offered no valid evidence to support.

11/05/2017

james H.

great, came and repaired when they said they would

Description of Work
My a/c did not come on

10/30/2017

Susan S.

Wes was punctual, professional and his work was complete. We always have had excellent results when using 1st Class Heat & Air for all our air conditioning and heating services for the past 9 years. . We like working with professional business owners like Randy and Teresa!

Description of Work
The air conditioner was not cooling. The drain was clogged and so Wes cleared the drain and also check the system. He then put in a new filter for our downstairs unit.