1st Class Heat & Air

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2010

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We accept remote payment

1st Class Heat and Air is a Plano TX based, family owned company, that provides both residential and light commercial air conditioning and heating repair service and installation in the Dallas TX metro-plex. If you need air conditioning or heating repair service in Dallas or the surrounding cities you can call us with confidence. We have earned the "Super Service Award" from Angie's List multiple times. The award reflects consistent high levels of customer service. We stand behind the work we do and strive for your satisfaction. 1st Class Heat and Air sells, services, repairs and installs air conditioning condensers, gas furnaces, AC evaporator coils, air handlers, heat pumps, compressors and thermostats. We also provide fiberglass or cellulose blown in attic insulation. Our Plano TX air conditioning warehouse is centrally located within our Dallas metro-plex service area which allows us to keep our cost low for our customers. Our goal is to earn your business by being, on time, courteous and competitively priced. Along with having a centrally located air conditioning warehouse in Plano TX, we also have air conditioning technicians living in many of the surrounding Dallas metro-plex cities such as Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Allen, Mckinney, Garland, Mesquite and others. This allows fast air conditioning repair service for our customers because we can spend less time driving and more time working....

Mendez Mechanical, LLC

My name is Danny Mendez. I am the owner and operator of Mendez Mechanical Inc. I've been working in the A/C field for almost 30 years. In 2009, I decided to open my own business to expand my career and opportunities. Ask us about our Financing Options! My business has grown tremendously over the years due to the quality of service I provided to my customers. My success is due to the loyal customers and those who trusted in me. I believe in providing the best quality of service to everyone. Don't hesitate to contact me and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

North County Air

Show us any quote and we will beat it! And go above and beyond and leave you fully satisfied! The only family air conditioning company you can trust to pick your kids up from school. And leave the house freezing!

Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning

With a name like Dallas Plumbing Company, you may not think of us as air conditioning and heating experts, too. Fact is, in addition to our award-winning plumbing service since 1903, we are also one of the top licensed commercial and residential Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Contractors in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. That simply means we know plumbing, air conditioning and heating and we do it right. Our goal is to earn your trust and keep you as a valued customer from now on. And, we back it up with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Look to us for all your plumbing needs, and let us provide a free estimate on any new heating and cooling equipment you are planning to purchase. If your system needs cleaning or repairing, we can service all makes and models.

Offers by Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning on Angi

05/18/2020

Got the AC tune up that included freon for both units. I like learning stuff so walked through with the guy who came out the whole time and he was patient and knowledgeable and showed me everything. Price very reasonable and friendly, highly recommend.

Description of Work
AC tune up 2 units

03/23/2019

It went great. The installers were good. John is awesome. Very informative. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Inside air handler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

02/22/2019

The check up went extremely well. They called when they were on there way and arrived on time.

Description of Work
Heater check up.

01/29/2019

This is the second time that I have used 1st Class Heat & Air, Inc. My heater in the heat and ac unit stopped working, and I was concerned about getting it repaired due to the cold front which was coming to DFW with much colder weather. Getting the parts for the repair was also a potential issue, since the repair Technician had to search for them. Happily for me the Repair Technician was able to f...

Description of Work
Electric heater in my heating and ac unit stopped working. It had to be removed and replaced.

01/19/2019

Gave us a much lower cost option than any of the previous 4 service providers we had before. Works great now.

Description of Work
Air conditioner repair

Heating & A/C, Home Insulation