Arrow Oak Electric LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2012

I appreciate the opportunity to discuss the services we offer at Arrow Oak Electric LLC. In my 30+ years as a licensed electrician, I've worked on everything from simple residential and commercial installations, to the 65-story Transco Tower in Houston (now called the Williams Tower), to the South Texas Nuclear Project in Bay City and Houston's Intercontinental Airport. Before moving to the Hill Country, I worked most recently for the city of Houston as an electrician, instrumentation technician and contract manager. I moved to the Hill Country in 2000 and went into business for myself just over eleven years ago. Since then I have been fortunate enough to establish a fine reputation in Bandera County and beyond. I encourage you to request and contact my references to discover more about Arrow Oak's standing in the community and the work that we do. Though we are listed in the Bandera and Hill Country Yellow Pages, we find the majority of our projects come from word-of-mouth recommendations from satisfied clients. I hold a State of Texas Master's License and a Texas Electrical Contractor's License. I am bonded in all of the nearby municipalities which require bonding, including San Antonio and Kerrville. I carry ample business liability insurance which I am grateful to say I have never had to use. Any subcontractor employed by this company carries an apprentice license, at a minimum, and all electrical installations are supervised on the job site by me personally. I consider my bids to be contractually binding. I often hear stories of other contractors who bid a project at one low price, only to quit and demand more money before the job is finished. That is something that will never happen with Arrow Oak. I pride myself on keeping in constant communication with our clients and for staying on the job until it is finished to the customer's satisfaction. My work is done in compliance with the National Electrical Code and is completely guaranteed. My bids are good for 30 days unless a dramatic swing in the price of copper or other materials occurs during that time. I ask my customers to sign a contract at the beginning of any new project. The contract stipulates 50% of the bid price as a down payment, 25% of the bid price at the completion of rough-in, and 25% of bid price when the trim-out is finished. My bids are based on using copper wiring as well as the highest quality materials available. On some occasions, aluminum wiring may be an acceptable alternative to copper. If the customer is interested in finding ways to work within a budget, we are happy to discuss alternative methods of installation to find the most cost-effective and safe way to do the job. Bids are based on written plans submitted to Arrow Oak and changes made during the course of the installation sometimes result in amended pricing. Bids do not include light fixtures, fans, vents, dimmers, or smoke detectors. Please feel free to contact me for the names of clients and other references in order to learn more about Arrow Oak Electric LLC. I am happy to discuss your electrical needs and answer any questions you might have. You may contact me on my cell phone at (830) 688-1513....

Green Light Electric LLC

Let’s start by stating our Mission Statement "Safety is our only job” meaning our focus is on safe quality installs and great customer service. Our trained Techs will always be happy to Safely diagnose and repair all your electrical needs. Here at Green Light Electric, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business. So call us today at (210) 957-1400 for a free quote.

Arnold's Electric

Arnold's Electric provides top quality Installation and maintenance of electrical systems, including wiring, breaker boxes, switches and other electrical services in a variety of settings. Residential and commercial electrical services conducted with widely varying hours and working conditions. BAM Electric performs specialized construction work related to the design, installation, and maintenance of electrical systems. BAM Electric ensures and provides consistent, high‐quality, cost‐effective, and timely construction or maintenance in all services performed. BAM Electric maintains licenses and insurances to properly and safely operate.

12/11/2015

Vicki M.

Fine, he fixed my problem and everything is working correctly. The correct lights are switching on and off and no more breakers going off.

Description of Work
Bless Ronnie. He squeezed me in to fix a mess I created at an electrical box on his way out of town. He is always prompt and courteous, a breath of fresh air. He is a credit to his profession.

05/28/2015

Juliet P.

He lives in my neighborhood & was referred by my neighbors so I didn't use Angie's List to find him but he did a great job including gave me great ideas on what types of lights would work best since I was trying to highlight my new granite counter tops. I wanted lots & lots of light & versatility. He installed track lighting where the even number lights were for the bar counter & the odd number ones were for the kitchen counter then each set had its own switch & dimmer. He installed a large ceiling light with a matching light over the sink. He also installed under cabinet lighting where each side had its own switch & dimmer. It came out awesome & my granite counter tops really shine! He was very professional & worked around my schedule. I have continued to use him for all other electrical services that I have needed such as installing car port motion security lights & installing a water heater timer which very effectively lowered my electrical bill.

Description of Work
installed kitchen lighting (I bought all the lights)

04/02/2015

Vicki M.

Everything always goes well with Ronnie. He also offers advice on how to save money. He is prompt, professional and courteous. I highly recommend Ronnie for all you electrical needs. .

Description of Work
Replaced a GFI outlet outdoors

07/17/2014

Heather H.

Ronnie arrived on time. He did an extremely good job. He was very informative and explained everything as he went along. He promised us an estimate (for additional services), and sent it via email in a timely manner. We would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
My husband and I recently purchased a historic home. We asked Ronnie to come an inspect all of our electric to make sure it was up to code. He did a full inspection, removed old knob & tube from the attic and gave us an estimate for additional services. Due to us finding him on Angie's List, he also gave us a discount for the services he completed.

05/02/2014

Susan W.

We had a new dishwasher installed, but could not keep the power on due to damage to wiring and advised we would need an electrician. I had used local contractors and plumbers in the past with very bad results both completing the job and just not being able to do the work. With our past experience, I was not taking any chances so decided to join Angie's list to try and get a competent person to determine and fix the electric issue. We called Ronnie and scheduled an appointment. He told my husband to try to replace the breaker as that would be an easy and inexpensive fix, which was very appreciated, knowing that if that had been the problem, we would not have needed his service. He was very prompt, friendly, professional and may I say COMPETENT! In my opinion, he is now the person we will put on speed dial if electric work is needed in the future. I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it is to have a pleasant, competent person come into your home and complete work for a most reasonable price.

Description of Work
Troubleshoot and repair house wiring.

04/28/2014

latta S.

Ronnie put all new wiring in the cabin we are building. We had labeled all areas where electrical outlets and lights were to be placed. As he worked he would suggest options about where we wanted switches, etc. Every time he suggested something different than what we had down, he was RIGHT ON. He knows his stuff and has the experience to make those suggestions to make the final product work better. He cleaned up after each day and was always on time for work. We found him very pleasant to work with and will definitely use him again and also refer him to others in need of an electrician. Thanks Ronnie, great job.

Description of Work
new construction/cabin/hill country did all new wiring from the pole to the cabin, all inside and outside plugs, etc.

10/09/2013

Vicki M.

See above - hire him you won't be disappointed!!!

Description of Work
He figured out the wiring problem on the flood lamps in my living room, got my doorbell working and figured out my mystery switch. Ronnie is a great guy and so easy to work with. He's a keeper -- one you can definately trust!

10/08/2013

Gretchen S.

We contacted Ronnie because we heard great reviews from the electric utility in our area. His bid was in the middle of the other two bids we received but we decided to go with him because of his great references and experience with projects like ours. Ronnie came exactly when he said he would and made sure we understood what he was doing from start to finish. We really appreciated that he never left his crew unsupervised in our home. Everything works beautifully and we wouldn't hesitate to use him again. Thanks Ronnie!

Description of Work
Changed out electrical panel, added interior lights and new outdoor electric outlet outdoors, 200 amp service

10/01/2013

Joyce C.

Worked fast and professionally, finished all work sooner than expected and at a very competitive charge.

Description of Work
Corrected deficiencies discovered by home inspector.

08/14/2013

DONALD H.

My electric service had been destroyed by copper thieves. Ronnie replace all the necessary wiring. He was on time and did good work. i believe you will enjoy doing business with him.

Description of Work
Replace electric service to house.

Category electrician

Residential: We provide for all types of new construction and remodeling needs, as well as troubleshooting, inspections and repairs. We have experience in multi-unit housing, and ensure that we stay current with the requirements of the National Electrical Code. Commercial: We have experience in all types of new construction and retrofitting, including retail, churches, hospitals, auto repair, commercial kitchens and manufacturing. Your safety and satisfaction is our number one priority.

We do not offer security system installation beyond basic wiring. Rather, we have partner relationships with security professionals who offer these services and can provide a fair and competitive bid for your project.

Check, Financing Available