FIVE STAR FLOORS LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2010

8209 BROADWAY ST 105

Pearland, TX 77581

Five Star Floors is more than just a flooring superstore... We pride ourselves on having superior customer service. It's not just about making a sale, it's about making a lasting impression. More than half of our business is repeat or referral and we like to keep it that way! Our large selection of floors and countertops will ensure that we are able to meet both your design and budget needs. We have over 25 brands available to browse in our store alone. Finally, we employ some of the most experienced installation crews in the state. Our crews are not contracted, they're employed so we can guarantee the job is done the way we promise!...

08/17/2017

Mary Kathryn E.

I picked out carpet to be installed in the home I'm selling. I made the install appointment and paid 50% deposit six weeks in advance. I called to confirm appointment a few days before install. 30 minutes before they were to arrive I got a call that the wrong carpet was pulled from the warehouse and that they would be unable to install until the following week. However my home was going to be listed for sale before they could get it installed. I asked for a full refund and found another company to do it in two days, better carpet and pad for $300 less.

Description of Work
New carpet installation

04/10/2017

Brenda B.

Exceptional work and customer service

Description of Work
Wood floors

03/23/2017

Charlotte A.

5 Star Floors did a wonderful job. The crew was kind, curtious and wiling to take the time to explain the process to you as well as how to clean the floors. Prior to putting in the floors, we had the entire house repainted, including molding. The crew was careful not to scratch or ding any walls or molding. Lastly, the sales staff was extra helpful in choosing the right floor for us. The were prompt in returning phone calls, and answered all our questions. The price was comparable, if not lower than other stores. I would highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
First, let me say that I worked with the Humble location. We had hardwood floors installed in our entryway, dining room and living room. They also had to break up tile and remove the old carpeting.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

02/28/2017

Priyanka S.

Excellent. Samantha was quick to respond to questions. Gave several estimates based on various options were were considering. They had the best price of the 3 vendors we contacted. Install crew was thorough and did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet and ceramic tile with engineered hardwood.

08/22/2016

Joy N.

Despite having been warned about the rude staff, I went to the new League City location on Saturday afternoon (August 20) as its right in front of my neighborhood. I was expecting to be able to talk to someone knowledgeable about the pros and cons of various types of flooring and to especially learn about the various options available in wood. However, when I started to say that I wasn't sure which type of flooring I was interested in, the woman snapped at me that "she couldn't help me if I didn't know what I was looking for". I was flummoxed by her rudeness and unhelpfulness so I turned around and walked out of the store and drove to Floors for Living where I was able to talk about my potential purchase with a knowledgeable and helpful person. Needless to say, Floors for Living earned the business for this $10,000 project. I will never use Five Store Floors and I will tell all of my friends as well.

Description of Work
I need to replace carpeting in my home and was not sure if I wanted tile or hardwood.

Category flooring contractor

Hello, Thank you for taking time to review our business. We are deeply sadden to learn about your previous experience. We greatly pride ourselves in our excellent customer service. We aim to make each of our customers feel valued and important. Again, we apologize profusely for your experience and hope to be able to service you in the future!

07/18/2016

Rebecca A.

We decided to replace the carpet in three rooms and stairs (about 750 sq.ft), saw some great reviews online so we went and checked out Five Star. The process of selecting and measuring for the engineered wood was easy and painless. The staff at both the League City and Pearland location are very knowledgeable and not pushy. The FIRST installation crew did a sloppy job. They did not level the floor. There were gaps and the stairs were extremely uneven. They even broke a marble tile from the fireplace! It took them two days. Sam came out a few days later and saw the how bad it was. She recommended that the engineered wood be completely removed and everything redone. She even offered to fix the entire fireplace (since it would be difficult to find one matching marble tile). The SECOND crew were FANTASTIC. It took them THREE days to remove the engineered wood. The fourth day they floated (leveled) the floor. The fifth and sixth day they were able to install the new floors and stairs! While working they were very meticulous and it was very clear they were paying attention to every little detail. The second crew was great and helped reassure us that they would fix the poor work and the new floors would be beautiful and flawless. I do question if all of their workers are indeed Five Star Floors employees (like they state), we did have one guy in our home wearing another flooring company’s shirt. We had a mishap with a worker on the second crew, I immediately spoke with Sam and he did not come back. So after this long ordeal (NINE days), poor installation, removal and then reinstallation would we use them again or recommend them to our friends? Yes! The second crew really did a Five Star Job. Ultimately Five Star made sure we were happy with the final result (even at their expense).

Description of Work
Stairs, Living Room, Formal Dining Room and Bedroom carpet removed and engineered hardwood installed. About 750 Sq. Ft.

Category flooring contractor

Good afternoon, Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide a review for our company. Feedback is extremely important and very much appreciated! Being that customer service is one of our top priorities, feedback is always reviewed and addressed by the company. From the moment we begin the flooring selection process with our clients through to the completed installation, we work to ensure the complete satisfaction of our customers. We are happy to have had the pleasure of doing business with you and ensuring that you loved the final product! We look forward to working with you in the future.

01/18/2016

KRISTEN M.

Home office staff and Samantha were great. Quick response times and organized information "at her finger tips" whenever we called. Quick visit for estimate. Best price of all 5 vendors we contacted. Crew was quick, tidy and did a great job. Especially around the weird staircase curves and thresholds.

Description of Work
Laminate flooring in two downstairs rooms with carpet removal.

09/12/2015

Ann A.

We literally could not be happier with our entire experience. Samantha was extremely helpful and understanding while I went through the process of choosing the flooring, and I came back to the store countless times to switch out flooring samples. We got laminates installed on our entire two-story house (except bathrooms) and they originally estimated 4-5 days. The entire team they sent out for the install (Roman, Zaid, Chino, Sid, etc.) was fantastic. They worked quickly and efficiently and were extremely polite and professional. They ended up finishing the job earlier than planned, just a little over 3 days. We are extremely pleased with the finished product and are loving our new floors! Definitely recommend them to anyone looking for new flooring. We also ended up with 3 extra boxes of flooring, so they were also extremely efficient in using material and reducing waste. And all of this for the best quote we got in the area (out the door price), and we looked at 5 different places.

Description of Work
They installed flooring on our entire two-story house (except bathrooms), which was approximately 2,000 square feet. This includes all materials and install. Also included the removal of some tile and vinyl flooring as well as carpet (although carpet removal was free).

09/11/2015

Angie A.

2 years ago we had them replace all of the carpet in our previous residence. We went back to them based on their quality, professionalism, and service. We received the same treatment once again - the carpet is luxurious and they worked us into their schedule within the week! Terrific work - recommend them and will use them again if we replace our hard wood.

Description of Work
They replaced all the carpeted areas in our bedrooms and gameroom with new carpet.

07/02/2015

Paul L.

Very professional, sales reps in store were able to answer all questions and the estimator was prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Provided granite countertop samples and backsplash

Category countertops,flooring contractor,marble & granite

Diaz's Wood Floors

Independently owned and operated business, serving the greater Houston area. No subcontractors. Small and large jobs accepted. Attention to detail is my specialty!! No hidden charges! Call for your free estimate: 832-758-9698. Se Habla Espanol.

Offers by Diaz's Wood Floors on Angi
    LMG flooring and design llc

We specialize in flooring installations and repairs for all types of flooring. We believe in do it once and do it right, no cutting corners. Call us today @ 281-303-6191 for an immediate response.

American Home Improvement

With over 20 years of experience American Home Improvement is a locally owned and operated construction & remodeling company specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling. At American Home Improvement we take great pride in our work and it shows. From the moment you contact us to the moment the job is finished, you will have experienced the best the industry has to offer. Our broad and comprehensive technical expertise in construction & remodeling gives us the advantage of handling any type of project for all applications. Whether you need bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, wood flooring, or remodeling for commercial & industrial applications, you can be certain we will provide top quality, professional installation, and superior service. All Phases of Flooring, Granite, Carpet & Bathroom & Kitchen Remodel. References Available Upon Request. $0Financing Available. 1 year labor warranty.

Offers by American Home Improvement on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

We're not just quality floors! Our Five Star services compliment our beautiful array of flooring products by making your purchase a hassle-free experience and by helping you to get the most out of your investment through upfront consultations and maintenance options. Some of the services we offer include: In-Home Consultations In-Home Estimates Design Consultations Financing Options Available Shower and Tub Surrounds