Big Johns Plumbing LLC

With Angi since May 2012

Full service plumbing, every aspect of plumbing. Commercial and residential. 24 hour emergency service....

PROMINENT PLUMBING SERVICES, LLC

We are a family oriented company that delivers the best service, with the fastest response to any plumbing, re-pipe, gas line services, installation, repair, sewer services and water heater inquiry. We respect our clients time, so we guarantee we will show up on time. We also offer FINANCING.

Graham Plumbing Services

Family owned and operated since 2006. Master plumber #37579. We take pride in making customer satisfaction our #1 priority. We offer a flat rate pricing for most of our services and we offer FREE estimates. $20 dollars off when you mention Angie's List.

Texas Premier Plumbing LLC

TEXAS PREMIER PLUMBING is all about Honesty and Integrity.We serves well over 20,000 homeowners every year (and growing) while maintaining a solid reputation with customers. All technicians are background checked, drug screened, licensed or certified, and fully trained for their respective trades. TEXAS PREMIER PLUMBING was founded in 2000 and has become one of the most reputable, largest local Plumbing Houston, TX Metro. You can count on the analysis of your plumbing problem as well as our recommendations and the quality of the work. We offers a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on all work and offers best-in-market product & installation warranties.

Offers by Texas Premier Plumbing LLC on Angi

07/31/2017

Went very well, Called Sunday evening and they responded and scheduled for Monday at noon and that is when they showed up. The guys were polite and professional, but I wish I could have had a little more input into the brand of water heater installed. Nothing wrong with the one used but I would have been willing to pay a little more for a higher quality unit. I essentially paid about $1000 for the...

Description of Work
Emergency replacement of water heater

06/02/2016

Big John was great. He called right back and I scheduled an appointment for a Friday. My disposal started backing up and I called him to see if he could come a day early and he was here the next morning! Replaced the disposal with the one I had bought previously. They are fast, professional, friendly. Will definitely call Big John for my future plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Replaced a garbage disposal

01/23/2016

Description of Work
I contacted John because I had disconnected my refrigerator to move it and the water spigot was leaking. I left him a detailed message and he called me back within 5 minutes. He told me he was too booked for that day, but recommended someone else who could probably help me right away. John texted me a message with the contact information. His recommended plumber was able to get out within two hours and take care of the problem right away. John was such a professional because he still found a solution to my problem rather than saying he was too busy.

06/21/2014

Big John is extremely easy to work with and even swayed us away from installing a shower kit that we picked out because simply updating our current one would have been cheaper and a much better project. They arrived on time, were extremely fast working, and cleaned up everything. He'll definitely be our go-to plumber for future renovation projects and we'll recommend him to our friends!

Description of Work
Big John's installed an updated trim kit in our upstairs bathroom, two new stops under our downstairs bathroom sink and fixed the emergency water shut off valve in our garage. We had him purchase the parts which were around $250 and labor was around $245.

06/20/2014

The quality of he work is great. He is good, honest, responds quickly to phone calls and when he can come out. He has been very good about helping me over the phone with things that I can fix myself. Which is a big plus!

Description of Work
He unclogged a pipe in the attic and unclogged a sink pipe.

Everything plumbing. 24-7.