Bay Area Roofers

Founded 1983 • With Angi since December 2005

2115 County Road 129

Pearland, TX 77581

Bay Area Roofers, Inc. is a residential/commercial roofing company that specializes in many fields of the roofing industry. In today’s world of “Going Green” and energy conservation, Bay Area Roofers is committed to helping homeowners and businesses save money and limit energy consumption by

Nikki M.

They cleaned up good. Moreover, they did everything that they could. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Put on gutter.

Category gutter repair

Nikki M.

The price was reasonable. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They took off the deck.

Category decks

Nikki M.

They did an excellent job! They were on time.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof

12/28/2021

Cory B.

Our experience with this company has been first class since our first interaction. This company is family owned and operated locally which we love to support. They’ve handled several roof issues over the years for us with prompt service and excellent work.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

Category awnings, roofing

09/19/2019

Melinda A.

Bay Area Roofers installed a new TPO roof on our flat roof in Seabrook. Tropical depression Imelda just dumped over 8 inches our roof and NO LEAKS. They built up our skylights above code and really provides a great since of security. Thank you Nathan.

Description of Work
New TPO roof install

07/26/2019

Dorothy T.

Two houses, 2 new roofs, 1 day 1. Always answered the phone 2. Always answered our questions 3. Showed up on time 4. Workmanship - excellent 5. While working, old materials were disposed of neatly 6. Left yard and surroundings as good or better than when they arrived. 7. Came back immediately when items needed attention (two new skylights installed and needed grout and paint). So wonderful to have a company in the area who is concerned about customer relations and customer service. Thank you Bay Area Roofers Highly recommend Bay Area Roofers

Description of Work
New roofs for two houses

Category roofing, skylights, house painters

02/22/2019

JOHN H.

Riley Tidwell and one other gentleman arrived as scheduled and completed the job in under three hours. They cleaned up when they left and one would not even known they had been on the property.

Description of Work
Diagnosed area where leak on exterior wall was most likely occurring. Provided estimate to replace flashing on our pergola and replace four Air-Hawks and patch a few trouble spots on the roof.

01/30/2019

Charlotte H.

Nathan came out and gave me a quote, and along the way before I decided and even after, answered any questions that I had, promptly. When I signed the contract, I asked to wait after a certain date, and they were very compliant. When it was time, they were out just like that, working hard and getting the job done, as well as cleaning up after themselves! Not only was I very happy with the work, I was happy with the whole experience!!

Description of Work
Roofing and repair of siding

Category roofing, siding

12/04/2018

Timothy S.

They did a great job. They called to let us know when work was going to be done and call to make sure we were satisfied with the work

Description of Work
Installed Hardie siding, fascia and soffit and gutters

Category gutter repair, siding

09/12/2018

Glen M.

I had them tear my roof off all the way down to the framing. Installed new tech shield decking and GAF shingles. Job was completed with no problems. Will be calling for an estimate for Hardi siding installation on whole house in 2019.

Description of Work
Complete new roof

07/23/2018

Leslie D.

It took 3 weeks for someone to call me back to discuss my project. By that time, I had interviewed several others and the work completed. Maybe they are too busy with complete replacements to be concerned with small jobs but they should realize that at some point everyone will need a new one!!

Description of Work
Fachia repair and shingle replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

[Member Name Removed], I am so sorry for your frustration. Each and every one of our customers is very important to us. We have had a significant backlog of repair work, as we receive hundreds of calls every time we have heavy rains. We are doing our best to try and Remedy the wait times, but try and tell every potential customer that calls in, of the backlog/ wait time. Again, I apologize for your frustration, as I am also a homeowner, and know the necessity of quick response/service times. If there is any thing we can do to assist you, in the future, please don't hesitate to call. Thank you Nathan Riley

05/22/2018

ross W.

Fast response, estimate and repair. This is the 4th time someone in my family used Bay Area Roofers. Fair pricing, quick service and friendly people. Thanks BAR.

Description of Work
Replace all roof vents, flashing on chimney, and replace some shingles

05/08/2018

Cynthia G.

Great job. Only complaint is that we’re still finding unused nails in the yard and driveway.

Description of Work
New roof installed

04/21/2018

Robert L.

Nathan Riley came a gave a very price competitive quote. The work was scheduled by his office team. The roofers arrived on time with all materials necessary to complete the job. Cesar, the supervisor came by several times to inspect and ensure a high quality job was done along with next day followup. The cleanup was very well done. I would recommend that you consider Bay Area Roofers if you need a roof replacement or repair. The work is top notch and they are courteous.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

04/20/2018

Cynthia H.

My new roof and siding turned out beautifully. I could not be more pleased with the outcome Nathan Riley was very knowledgeable and courteous. The crew was very skilled and did a good cleanup 5 stars from me

Description of Work
Replace Roof Replace Siding

Category roofing, siding

04/20/2018

Jonathan Z.

It went well. They completed the work in a couple days; and so far, the roof is functioning properly. They also thoroughly cleaned up after the job.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

02/22/2018

Cassie E.

Nathan and his staff at Bay Area Roofers are highly knowledgeable, honest and excellent communicators. They have done several roofing jobs and siding for my sellers over many years. They complete quality work and offer competitive pricing. I highly recommend Bay Area Roofers anytime the opportunity arises.

Description of Work
Roofing & Siding

01/14/2018

Zachary D.

I can't really say enough good things about Bay Area Roofing. I selected them after asking friends on Facebook to recommend a good roofing contractor. I got bids from the top three recommendations and Bay Area Roofers were the easy choice. Not even close. They didn't have the cheapest bid but the cheapest bid is almost never the right choice. They were not that much more expensive and since I knew I had to live with this decision for a long time I wanted to get the best job more than the 'best' price. Here's what I liked about them in the order that mattered to me: #1 - Reliability/reputation - I know jack about roofing systems. All new roofs look about the same to me. But I know that the product matters and the installation matters. When the roofer is done unless you are going to risk life and limb getting up your roof and inspecting it, you are going to walk around the house and write a check and hopefully never see your roofer again. Point is you can't make a quality assessment from the ground so you rely on the reputation of the roofer. Bay Area Roofers have solid reviews for a reason - they are the best. For proof read on... #2 - GAF lifetime warranty - Bay Area Roofers use the best composite shingle available. And it comes with a lifetime (of the owner) manufactures warranty. Bay Area has a 7 year warranty on top of that. Hopefully I won't have to use either but I like knowing both the manufacturer and the installer have been around for a long time and WILL BE around for a long time. #3 - Nathan and his crews - Nathan the owner came out to bid the job personally. He is the second generation owner and you can tell he is a successful organized business man. His communication skills are top notch with regular statuses and follow up calls. Everyone of his employees were fast efficient and friendly. There was a job foreman on the site the whole time. #4 - Schedule - The crew showed the day they said they would. They worked from sun up till sun down and completed the job in two days. #5 - Price - Like I said not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. You get what you pay for. Get someone who you know will be there to stand behind their warranty. The lowest bidder likely won't be in business in the long run. These are my initial impressions. If I have any issues I will update this post. If you don't see any updates, you can assume I'm still a happy customer. Thanks Nathan, Herminio, and the rest of the crew! -Zach Drewry

Description of Work
Re-roof 25 year old roof

10/11/2017

Mike H.

Everything was done perfectly. Arrived on time, made repair, and cleaned up. Definitely will use again.

Description of Work
Roof Leak and repair

10/11/2017

Mike H.

On time, punctual, & professional.

Description of Work
Repaired section of roof. Had been repaired twice previously by different company. Bay Area Roofers repair was successful. DO not confuse this company with Bay Area Roofers & Painting as my neighbor did, regretfully. Get contact info thru Angies List.

10/09/2017

Al C.

When I called Bay Area Roofing Riley responded and said they could provide an estimate in 2 weeks due to the backlog resulting from Harvey, and like clock work they were there slightly less then 2 weeks. Riley said it would be several weeks due to the other jobs in the queue but that it should be less then 4 weeks. Needless to say the job was small compared to many of the roofs damaged by the storm yet we were in the queue with the bigger jobs. Pricing was very competitive and less then 2 other roofers we received quotes from. The job was completed ahead of target and within 18 days of the estimate. What I appreciated most was the professionalism and not over promising on schedule.

Description of Work
The shingles surrounding a vent pipe on our second floor roof lifted during Harvey damaging the decking underneath and leaking inside. The leak was not detected for about 5 days after Harvey had struck.

09/29/2017

Gene E.

He was excellent in terms of his price and his responsiveness, and he was able to give us a professional estimate in writing immediately on the first visit. He was very clear cut in what he was going to give us. The only draw back was that I asked him would he go into the attic to look at the roof, you know the decking from the attic view, and he said he doesn't do that unless he's in contract. And that was the major reason that we didn't use him.

Description of Work
Provided roofing bid and estimate.

09/09/2017

winston L.

Very punctual with bid and services. Nathan was very professional and informative. They were not the cheapest or the most expensive bid that I received, but their product and the reviews were spot on. We were pleased with the whole experience from bid to clean up, and the job was completed in the time frame allotted.

Description of Work
Roof was replaced along with necessary decking and wood.

09/04/2017

Nagappan M.

After Harvey left Houston and did all its damage, I was pleased to know that Bay Area Roofers was going to honor their past appointment. They arrived on time, explained me what repair they were going to do and then did the work as explained. As an additional bonus, they also inspected rest of our roof and re-sealed the various vents just to be sure. I am sure they are going to be super busy the next several months fixing all the damage that Harvey did. I am glad, they were able to get to my home and do the minor repair that I had requested them to do before Harvey made its down pouring in Houston.

Description of Work
We had minor roof repair that I had discovered before Harvey arrived in Houston. Hence, I had already booked an appointment with them post-Harvey not knowing that Harvey was going to spend time in Houston!

07/10/2017

Marycarmen F.

Excellent service and customer contact from Bay Area Roofers. We were called back within 3-4 hours to schedule a consultation, and we were able to schedule the consultation within 24 hours. Our issue was not urgent so we were very satisfied with the time frame. Extremely professional with dealing with the main office as well the area rep. Price was adequate for the service performed and most importantly the job was done and there was no mess left behind. Will use again for sure.

Description of Work
Air vents boot replacement