BATEMAN PLUMBING CO

With Angi since February 2006

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

We provide personal services with exceptional quality. All our services and products are guaranteed. Whether its getting your rooms Renovated, Remodeled or damage repaired we are here to help you every step of the way. We look forward to serving you!

GCR Builders LC has been serving the Clear Lake, Galveston and surrounding areas since 1995. Our primary focus is remodeling kitchens and bathrooms. However, we are a full service remodeling and renovation company with a guiding philosophy that quality craftsmanship completed in a knowledgeable, timely and professional manner will set us apart from our competition.

02/21/2006

I am very satisfied. I am very pleased with everything. My daughter uses him as well. We are both very pleased. He is pretty well known in the neighborhood. The pricing for this particular job was very reasonable. I cannot quite pinpoint it because my daughter dealt with that for me. An average visit from him is about $75.

Description of Work
I hired Bateman for several things. Bateman had repaired some leaks. They did some remodeling for me as well. They installed a brand new shower, drain, and faucet. A few of my walls needed some repairing as well.

Category home remodeling