12 Stones Roofing

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2017

General Remodeling

6933 Olson Ln

Pasadena, TX 77505

We are a small family oriented company with big company accomplishments. We strive to give our customers nothing but the best of quality, service and respect. We will never require full payment to start a project, and for the convennience of our customers, we do accept all major credit cards....

roofing (8)drywall (2)home builder (1)siding companies (1)gutter repair (1)

07/08/2020

Excellent!

Description of Work
Excellent! They were friendly, professional, efficient!

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Thank you so much Ms. [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity and for taking time out to write a review. You are greatly appreciated!!

12/08/2017

Could not have gone better.

Description of Work
Roofing and replacement of vents.

Work Completed On 10/21/2017

12/07/2017

Wonderful experience and quality. Jason and crew were exceptional from beginning to end!

Description of Work
New roof installation.

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

Review for 12 Stones Roofing - 6933 Olson Ln, Pasadena, TX - 36651770

12/07/2017

Well. They did a great job of putting on my roof. I like the upgraded shingle.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/12/2016

12/07/2017

It went well. The company did a great job of putting on my roof. I like the upgraded shingle.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/12/2016

Very well. I am pleased.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/12/2016

10/10/2017

Totally unprofessional and complete waste of our time since we waited weeks for them to come and actually do the work. Project Manager even hung up on my husband when we tried to get an update.

Description of Work
Totally unprofessional, don't do business with them, they will waste your time on empty promises. I needed repair of a leaking chimney after Hurricane Harvey. Called and had their project manager Mark McGuire come out and inspect the roof and chimney as agreed and had an informative visit and fair quote. However, they never returned to do the work as promised. Tried several follow up calls and once Mark said he would come out on a Tuesday, never showed up or called so we made another call to him and he actually hung up on us while my husband was providing our address.

Category drywall,roofing

Work Completed On 10/10/2017

Although this happened almost 3 years ago, i did want to address this complaint. First, I want to apologize for the lack of response and timeliness of this response. Mark had just started working with our company and we had no marketing agreement with Angie's list or overview of Angie's List in place. So, we were unaware until recently with this review. Regardless, we apologize for Mark's response...

01/13/2017

I had no idea insurance would cover the cost of a whole new roof, plus any repairs that were needed from damages that happen during a hail storm. It was such a pleasure and easy experience working with Thomas at 12 stones. He knows what he's doing and takes you step by step of what to expect, always had updates, and let's you choose how to customize your home. Everyone we worked with for my new ro...

Description of Work
My roof needed replaced from years of wear and tear and awful damages from hail storms.

Category drywall,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding,home builders

Work Completed On 01/03/2017

Review for 12 Stones Roofing - 6933 Olson Ln, Pasadena, TX - 34278595

We Offer full roof replacements, roof repairs and roof inspections. We are a Certainteed Select Shingle Master & Certainteed Matterhorn Metal Roofing installer company. We also offer a variety of services related to home improvement and upkeep.

We do not offer landscaping or gardening services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing