discount appliance repair

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2010

We started bussiness in 1997.Our goal is to make you happy.We repair all major brands of appliances.We offer 24 hr service.We are a member of the bbb.org.We also offer pressure washing for homes and handy man services.We do thing you need done to a house...

C-Tech Cleaning

C-Tech Cleaning is a family own company that's been around for 20 years. We specialize in Commercial and Residential Pressure Washing. Driveways, Sidewalks, Parking Lots and Patios. Our company gives its customers satisfaction guarantee.

11/17/2017

Great! No problems. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer hose repaired and checked

08/17/2017

Very professional and reasonably priced. When needed I will call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

07/05/2017

Very well. He fixed it quickly for a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my refrigerator repaired.

12/30/2014

Everything went great. He was on time and very efficient. Would definitely call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the mother board.

08/05/2014

The man knows what he's doing. Called ahead 15 mins and arrived on time and didn't stop till he was finished. Very professional and I will call him again for any appliance repair. Answers all questions about the work being done . Explains everything so you understand what he's doing and why. I highly recommend using this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Matag refrigerator from icing up on bottom of freezer

CATEGORY appliance repair

We repair all major brands of home appliances.We offer same day service. We offer 90 day warranty.We offer pressure washing for homes and driveways.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express