We take great care for your safety and offer touchless payments when requested.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Schrader Plumbing

Founded 2014 • With Angi since November 2014

5520 Davis Blvd

North Richland Hills, TX 76180

Schrader Plumbing is built on customer service, honesty, and true quality work. With over 20 years experience in the DFW area we handle slab leaks, water heaters, gas/water/drain lines, sewer and drain cleaning and more.

02/17/2022

Jeremy H.

I've used Schrader Plumbing exclusively over last few years. It seems customers have been happy with all their journeymen but most my experience has been with Jeff Burks. He's 'broadly' knowledgeable, fair/generous in pricing and sincerely dedicated to his customer. He's also professional, respectful my time & needs, communicative prompt and reliable in every way! I own a nearly 75 year old property (2nd family) so plumbing issues can be 'unique' at times. We've used MANY plumbers over the decades but when I found & 1st experienced Schrader they lived up to all the 5-star reviews! After 5 decades I just cannot imagine finding a better plumber currently! If I was able to have the same confidence & comfort in "making that call' to every 'other sort contractor' I need to use, my life would be SO much easier. I appreciate Schrader and once again 100% HIGHLY recommend them!

Description of Work
Water supply lines, drain pipe, p-trap, snaking a tough kitchen line clog, toilet seal inspection.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience with us!

05/28/2021

Heather H.

I called to have a possible slab leak detected/fixed. They couldn't get out till the next evening to check it. After a hour, someone called and said a plumber was available and could come now. I had already scheduled someone to come look that day, and as soon as Schrader's called, the other one said they were on their way too. Schrader's showed up 1st. I explained what happened to the guy, and about the other plumber coming. He said he was fine with it, he would go through and check everything and see if I did have a slab leak. He said he could leave if I thought it would be a problem since some plumbers get mad when someone else there. I told him to go ahead and turn the water on and do everything he needed to. He turned the water on, came back from curb, and told me I had a pretty bad leak since XX gallons were currently pumping. (I had 2 toilets and a water heater filling up when he turned it on) He did turn off the water coming out of the water heater, but then said he needed a 3rd party to come out to actually locate where and how many leaks I had which would cost about $1,000. At this time the other plumber pulled up. Suddenly Schrader's said ok so I'll email you the quote and let us know. Asked if I wanted him to shut water off at the curb again and then left. Never went into the house, didn't check anything. Just turned water on, said there's a leak, and left. The other plumber actually used a stethoscope to locate where in the house the leak was, and even told me how to shut off the hot water (where the leak was) but still have water in the house till I could get it fixed. As a 1st time home owner, and first time having plumbing issues, I am still learning different things as they happen. Anyone who has had no water for a few days, someone telling you how to stop the leak and still have running water is a HUGE deal. Schrader's quote was about $400 higher for the line re-route, but this was also without the 3rd party coming to find the actual leak added on the quote.

Description of Work
Slab Leak Detection

Category plumbing

Hello [Member Name Removed]. I do apologize that you were not satisfied. We did not do a full inspection as the other company was waiting. As for the locate company I am unsure where the communication breakdown was, but that usually runs around $295. We actually usually do our own locating, but that plumber was new, and I did not find out that he was not able to locate until later after hiring. As for turning the heater off so that your leak would stop, and you would still have cold water is pretty basic knowledge for a plumber so I am unsure why he didn't tell you that. He is no longer with us. I do apologize again for the miscommunications. If there is anything further I can do please let us know as this is a very isolated issue that we do not have. Have a great day. John

04/01/2021

CHARLES K.

Went great. Mike Simon, the plumber, was able to quick diagnose the problem and had the excavation crew out in a few days. The crew quickly dug under the house and Mike was able to make the necessary repairs. The excavation crew then back filled the hole. Everything was done neatly and professionally.

Description of Work
Fix a leak under the house

Category excavators, plumbing

Thank you for the 5 star review [Member Name Removed], we appreciate you taking the time to write these kind words!

03/10/2021

Aruna A.

Terrific. Pleasant, punctual, efficient

Description of Work
Garbage disposer not working

Category plumbing

Thank you!! We appreciate your review! Have a great week!

02/03/2021

DAVID P.

Great Saved some money in the reuse of circulating pump

Description of Work
Water heater

Category excavators, plumbing, water heater repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

02/02/2021

JEFFREY A.

Austin was very professional and courteous promptly listening and assessing the situation. Once a course of action was determined, he quickly got to work and kept me updated on the progress. He and Mike were done by dark and grass/sod back where it belongs. They even fixed pipe beyond the leaking section to ensure no future problems with the area.

Description of Work
Leak repair and pressure regulator install

Category excavators, plumbing

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!! We are blessed to have Austin & Mike on our team! We appreciate your business & feedback! Have a great rest of your week!

01/14/2021

William A.

Austin, the tech and Schrader plumbing did a great job! They were professional and punctual. Very satisfied with there service.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are glad to have Austin on our team! Have a great weekend!

12/31/2020

Sandra W.

Mike, the master plumber used sewer camera to access where the leak was coming from and used into the sewer system to ensure that their wasn't a stopped up area. Once he found the reason for the leak gave us an estimate for the cost and explained what had to be done to correct the problem. The repair included replacing pipping in the wall and under the kitchen sink. He and his assistant were very professional and used all proper PPE needed to protect us and them. I am happy to say that the pipes under our sink and in the wall ( actually glued now) has been done correctly and allows for the correct space allowance under the kitchen sink. As to the price we felt it was a little steep but the workmanship was excellent.

Description of Work
Fix water leak under kitchen sink area

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

11/24/2020

Carol I.

We have asked for plumber, Rafael Serrano, several times and he is always professional, fair and honest! We would definitely recommend this company!

Description of Work
Hydro static plumbing test

Category drain pipe

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]!

10/01/2020

Michael A.

The plumber quickly assessed the repair need, explained what was needed fix it, provided a quote, and proceeded to fix the problem. After testing it, he found that there was still an issue, so he took extra measures to ensure that the leak was finally resolved. Very professional, friendly, and competent service.

Description of Work
Repair leaking copper water pipe

Category plumbing

Thank you for the wonderful review as we need them in this day and age. We thank you for letting us in your home, and relying on us to take care of you and your plumbing issues! Please do call us again if you need a plumber in the future!!! Have a great year!

09/29/2020

CHARLES K.

This is the second time I've used Schrader Plumbing. I find them to be reasonable priced, professional and timely.

Description of Work
Toilet Repair

Category plumbing

Thank you so very much for the kind words and positive review. We are glad we satisfied your plumbing needs, and hope to have you call [Member Information Removed] anytime in the future when you need any plumbing work done. Thank you for allowing [Member Information Removed] into your home as well. Have a wonderful day! John Schrader

08/19/2020

Amber H.

Great. Although having a leak isn’t pleasant, my technician was a master plumber and very knowledgeable. He made sure to explain everything in a way that I could understand. He even cleaned up after himself, which is rare! Would recommend.

Description of Work
Leak under toilet

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Thank you for your review! We are very glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us. We appreciate you allowing us in your home to help you with your plumbing problems, and hope to hear from you in the case you ever need a plumber again. Thank you, John

06/30/2020

Cindy C.

Technicians were ontime, COVID prepared, efficient and extremely helpful. They answered several additional questions, were skilled and well informed. Great service!

Description of Work
Sewer line scope

Category drain pipe

05/30/2020

Carole C.

In summary, this transaction did not go well. Schrader plumbing was hired to unclog slow emptying outdoor drain. Tech came and used hydrojet to clear clog. At end of day, 2 incidental pipes/drains were “cleared” and original clog ended up being worse than before he came. Tech returned another day to look at unimproved situation and I was told In I was going to have to spend more money to diagnose problem, Which ultimately shouldn’t they have done this already? Owner never called to address issue with me as promised by office. I am out $295 with a drain that is performing worse than before Schaefer plumbing touched it. Also, I’m left with an uncovered pool drain that tech sawed through as drain cover was glued to pvc pipe as this was “the only way he could get access”. He cleaned up jagged broken plastic pieces at my request and now I’m left with open pipe in middle of my concrete pool deck. The owner/company has in essence “ghosted” me and has not returned phone call all or reached out to me as promised, This is clearly indicative that he does not care to address problems or back up his work.

Description of Work
Unclogging of slow outdoor drain

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Hello. I am sorry that you went through this. I did come out as the owner, and made sure it was completely resolved, and working at no additional cost. I hope that you are happy with this. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you

04/30/2020

Laura B.

They provided an estimate, which was great and they were very nice to communicate with.

Description of Work
Need to replace gas risers on Tiki torches.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the awesome review. We are grateful that you allowed us into your home, and gave us the opportunity to work with you. We look forward to working with you in the future whenever we are needed! Have a great day! John Schrader

04/24/2020

Henriet S.

Requested replacement of washers on two outdoor faucets. Plumber came out to give me an estimate, after they were not prepared to give me an approximate amount on the phone. Plumber quoted $380 to replace a washer on two outdoor faucets. I found this amount exorbitant for the job that had to be done. The plumber was friendly. Will not call them again.

Description of Work
Two Outdoor faucets - replace washers

Category plumbing

Hello, and sorry for the confusion. We would replace them for $380, not put a washer in. I do apologize if my technician did not make it clear, and if there is anything we can do please let us know. Sorry again, and thank you for letting us know. Have a great day!! John Schrader

02/14/2020

CHARLES K.

Install a shutoff valve and replace bathtub/shower faucet

Description of Work
Rafael was great. Walked me through my options, performed the work in a timely manner and kept everything tidy.

01/22/2020

Carey H.

Very pro, quick team work. Technician Brad gets A+ .

Description of Work
I purchased a garbage disposal from Home Depot to be installed

11/19/2019

Bill G.

Found leak in gas line where roofer put a nail through the line. Leak was found quickly and repair was done. The regulator also had a small leak and this was replaced. The crew was knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Replace leaky regulator and repair leak in the line

Category gas leak repair

Thank you so very much for the kind words and positive review [Member Name Removed]. We are glad we satisfied your plumbing needs, and hope to have you call [Member Information Removed] anytime in the future when you need any plumbing work done. Thank you for allowing [Member Information Removed] into your home as well. Have a wonderful day! John Schrader

11/13/2019

George S.

It went ery well. Don, the plumber, arrived on time, was very professional and also informative. He removed the old disposal unit, installed the new one, refitted the pipes below the sink, and checked for leaks. I got a special deal on Angie's list, but the regular price would also have been quite good. Also, they came out the next day which, for a non-emergency job, is virtually unheard of. I couldn't be happier. I would gladly hire again.

Description of Work
Replacement of kitchen disposal unit.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for the kind words and positive review . We are glad we satisfied your plumbing needs, and hope to have you call us anytime in the future when you need any plumbing work done. Thank you for allowing us into your home as well. Have a wonderful day! John Schrader

11/11/2019

Shanae J.

Wonderful. Don was professional, thorough, kind, answered questions, provided simple suggestions and walked us through what to do if we wanted additional assistance with what we know is going to be a process with roots growing through our line. Would for sure hire again.

Description of Work
Line needed to be flushed and cleaned.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you very much for the positive review. We appreciate you allowing us into your home, and look forward to working with you in the future!! Thank you, John Schrader

11/05/2019

David E.

They diagnosed the issue without having to cut through the ceiling. Simple fix. Definitely my new go to plumber. Trustworthy and showed up earlier than expected.

Description of Work
Leak through celing.

10/30/2019

Wendy S.

Great. They fixed both and are always easy to schedule.

Description of Work
Check why water would let stay hot and replace toilet

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for the great review. We strive to perform perfection, and we really are glad that we were able to meet your expectations . Thank you for the opportunity , and hope to see you in the future. Have a great day!

10/23/2019

Jane R.

Schrader provided the new toilet and hauled off the old. The work progressed quickly, I was kept informed of the issues found during the work and recommendations were provided and discussed to resolve, especially since the faucet leak was not a simple repair but involved going through brick This was my second time using Schrader so I am a repeat customer.

Description of Work
New toilet was installed and an outside faucet leak repair through

Category plumbing

Thank you maam for the great review. We strive to perform perfection, and we really are glad that we were able to meet your expectations . Thank you for the opportunity , and hope to see you in the future. Have a great day!

10/17/2019

Miriam B.

The company and the plumber were very professional . They communicated with me clearly at each stage of the process, and the work went quickly and came in at the exact price of the estimate. Working with Schrader Plumbing was very easy, and I plan to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Connect two gutters to existing drain and unclog French drains

Category drain cleaning

Andy’s Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!

DanielWill Labor

Local small business owner and contractor with extensive experience in commercial and residential construction at both a general contracting as well as subcontracting level

Advantage Drainage

What sets Advantage Drainage apart? We solely provide drain service and have made it our specialty for the last 37+ years. Drainage is an unregulated business, this means that anyone— landscapers, plumbers, or sprinkler companies— can put a pipe in the ground and call it drainage. This becomes risky for the consumer. However, Advantage Drainage customers throughout Dallas and Fort Worth, know that our drain solutions stand apart as time-tested and proven. A large percentage of our business consists of redoing drainage work attempted by landscapers and sprinkler companies. Save yourself time, money, and frustration by contacting our team of experts to do the job right the first time. Advantage Drainage solutions integrate multiple layers of protection to stop flooding now and in the future. We have the specialized tools and equipment to deal with North Texas soils. We can access hard to reach areas— below ground level, preconstruction sites, underneath landscapes or buildings— to stop basement flooding, standing water, blocked drainage, etc., at its source. Our combination of experience, ingenuity, and specialized training cannot be beat. Let Advantage Drainage help you today! Please provide your phone number and address in the message center for the fastest response. Thank you!

Texas
    Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners
    09/30/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Tank and Tankless Water Heaters, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Slab Leaks, Water, Gas & Sewer Pipe Repair and Installation. Fixtures, Leak Location, Sewer Jetting

Sprinkler systems, septic systems