Double T Contracting

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2011

All types of repair & remodel work. Residential & Commercial. Currently we do mostly residential insurance claim work. We've done $300,000 fire rebuilds to $500 water damage repairs. QUIET/CLEAN/RESPECTFUL...

Custom Renovations

Custom Renovations

Custom Renovations is a full service remodeling contractor for the entire DFW metroplex. We have been in business since 1996 and have done countless projects big and small.

05/04/2016

10/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed a wide range of work to repair what a bad contractor had done. Terry was responsive, professional, and did quality work. I highly recommend him and his team.

02/13/2013

They were amazingly pleasant to work with, understanding the scope of work and offering appropriate suggestions from the first consultation. He listened to my plans and did not waste my time as prior contractors have. They came ontime, worked hard and when the job was going to run a day longer, he took the time to call me and clearly explain what was happening and ask if I wanted them to proceed. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
strip and haul away drywall in a small house being remodeled.

02/22/2012

Double T Contracting completed the project as promised on-time and on budget. They even identified two problems we did not know we had and solved both with ease. The work teams were courtious and always left our home clean at the end of each day. We'll use Double T Contracting again in the future and have already recommended their services to the neighbors. You won't be sorry you called them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Double T Contracting did an outstanding job with our residential remodel and renovation project. The project consisted of; adding doors to create two suites, electrical for lighting, drywall and paint, tile work and restoration, installtion of new plumbing fixtures, installation of new shower frames and glass, installation of new sliding mirrored closet doors, and installation of new window glaze.

CATEGORY remodeling

framing, insulation, sheetrock, tape/bed/texture, paint/stain, trim, interior & exterior doors, rebuilding cabinets, installing cabinets, commercial doors, suspended ceilings, light electrical, consulting

I have business partners that perform virtually any & all construction tasks. If me & my crew don't do it, I know & trust someone that does.