Acme Roof Systems Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2011

ACME Roof Systems, Inc. has a professional management team with over 27 years of experience in roof design, construction, and repair. We take special pride in the fact that we have employed the same roof installers for over 18 years. We believe this is a strong testament to our stability and proves that we take great pride in our workmanship. Our roof technicians are certified applicators for the largest roofing manufacturer in the nation. We have established and maintained a great working relationship with many companies as well as over 27,000 satisfied customers. We are members of the Better Business Bureau, North Texas Roofing Contractors Association, Northeast Tarrant Chamber of Commerce, and the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce. Our priority objective is to furnish our clients with a roof or roofing system designed and built for their particular requirement, at the same time using the highest quality materials available and providing the most distinctive and appealing visual appearance possible.Full written warranties will be issued to the owner at the completion of any project as we continue to work closely with some of the largest manufacturers in the nation to ensure the quality of our workmanship and materials. Our company is bonded and our existing insurance policies far exceed most in our field. We are recognized and recommended by the major insurance companies and have extensive experience and training in the insurance claim settlement process. We have a well trained staff that is equipped to accommodate any size project....

Brennan Enterprises Inc

Brennan Enterprises Inc

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.

Offers by Brennan Enterprises Inc on Angi

07/22/2019

We hired Acme for several reasons: they don't play the 'we will pay your deductible for you' game and they used GAF products. Steven Gregory was very professional, friendly and helpful. He's a no-pressure guy yet he wants to get things done. He understands the balance of project management and customer service, especially when your customer has never navigated an insurance claim or replaced a roof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, gutters, paint and window replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,house painters

04/03/2019

"I had such a great experience with Acme! Mark Knotts and his team were so helpful. They worked with me and my insurance company to get all the repairs completed, and they finished so quickly! This company made everything so much easier on my family. The work they did was excellent quality, as well. I am so glad to have such a beautiful new roof."

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, new decking, & new gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

07/27/2018

I'm very happy with the job. I like my shingles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put a new roof on my trailer and also on the well house. Also replaced some plywood decking.

07/25/2018

It was good! They thought it would take 2 days and it only took 1. They cleaned up well after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof.

07/25/2018

It was fantastic! Make sure you ask for Steven Clark as your project manager. He went above and beyond in doing extras and taking care of whatever I need without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof and carport.

CATEGORY roofing

Residential & commercial roofing, gutters & skylight installation.