Meyer Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2006

Give us a call today at (830) 620-6919 and ask about our coupon for Angie's List Members! We are a full service heating and AC company that does both installation and repairs....

Damiani's Comfort Design

Damian’s Comfort Design specializes in Heating and Cooling services in San Antonio and surrounding areas for all kinds of residential and light commercial HVAC equipment. FREE in-home estimates on system and duct work change outs! With more than 26 years of professional experience, we have been serving happy customers since 1985. 12 employees. Family Owned. Charges a flat rate. No subs. License number: TACLB23550.

Offers by Damiani's Comfort Design on Angi
Jon Wayne Service Company

We are proud to be San Antonio's largest residential heating and air conditioning contractor. From the moment you call until the job is done, our goal is your 100% satisfaction. If the job is not done right, we will make it right.

AirClinic Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

AirClinic air conditioning and heating inc. Is one of the premier hvac contractors serving the Dallas / Fort Worth and San Antonio metroplexes. We strive to offer the best customer service in the industry. From the first conversation to the completed service of your home's hvac system, we are there every step of the way to ensure that you get the best quality equipment at the best possible price. Call us today to schedule an appointment and discover why air clinic is the first choice for hvac repair, replacement, and maintenance.

06/16/2018

great - found and reported unrelated problem in attic

Description of Work
check ac performance

04/12/2018

Our almost 10yr old unit stopped cooling at the very end of summer. We had a refridgerant leak due to rusting of the upstairs evaporator coils. (The original Goodman evaporator coils were made of galvanized metal and it reacted with the copper tubing and condensate water to start the rusting process.) The internal components were all covered under warranty and I paid for labor. My new evaporator coils inside the upstairs air handler unit are made of aluminum and should provide a long service life. I had a good experience. I would much rather my business go to a local company. And if I need anything else, they are close by to fix it.

Description of Work
Warranty Work for older Goodman unit: replaced condenser fan motor, condenser fan blades and air handler evaporator coils. Refill with refrigerant and checked system.

03/08/2017

Awesome company great service, great response time. Maintenance takes about an hour, great workers.

Description of Work
Routine service.

12/12/2016

They did come out, reviewed the project. Never, Never did get back with price or followup in any way. Most unprofessional of any supplier ever.

Description of Work
Mitsubishi Heat pumps installation.

11/17/2016

They came out when they said they were going to come out. They showed up and did the work. It took them from 9-4 to do it, but they finished everything up.

Description of Work
Replaced air conditioner.

09/17/2016

Their diagnostic was the same, but their solution and explanation was much more thorough..

Description of Work
AC system went out during the hottest part of the year. Called them for a second opinion

02/16/2015

It's working. They came out, they looked at it, they gave me a price and I really didn't have much choice. They got it fixed. I think they charged a lot for it. I would do more shopping around but I might use them again.

Description of Work
I use Myer Heating and Air Conditioning. They were replacing the circuit boards and compressor on the air conditioner.

07/13/2014

on time and at the cost quoted.

Description of Work
Replaced 15 year old AC units(coils/condensers) for 1st and 2nd floor, both old units stopped working within a week of each other. Meyers replaced the units with Ruud products.

05/17/2014

Called because of failing A/C. A technician came the next day, evaluated the system, offered several courses of action. Advised us to take the less expensive course, which is always assuring. Work was done the following day. We have had no problems since. We were pleased with the professionalism and responsiveness.

Description of Work
replaced A/C unit

01/25/2014

My regular heat/air service men were not available. It was the coldest time of the year. Meyer was called as a backup service. He was very prompt, courteous, and conscientious. I would call on them again, our regular service guys have worked on our units before, so we had them order the parts necessary to complete the job.

Description of Work
Although the repairman with Meyer was not able to fix the problem immediately, he did the best he could to provide us with heat temporarily until we received the parts needed, and our service people could attend to the problem.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Full Service Heating and A/C Installation and Repairs in residential and light commercial systems.

Hot water heaters, refrigeration