Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc.

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2017

189 River Chase Way

New Braunfels, TX 78132

At Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc., we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all the work that we perform. We are experts at what we do and will always keep you educated about the work process. We look forward to earning your business....

12/27/2019

Leanne C.

We needed a new roof due to recent hail damage. I did some research on-line and was impressed with Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. I called them and Chris came out to look at our roof. He was very informative and provided an in-depth explanation of the roofing materials and the advantages of the GAF products he uses. His company has achieved the exclusive status of "Master Elite Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor for GAF". Annually, he and his work crew attend training classes to ensure they are up to date on in their skills and products. He went on to explain how the insurance process works. My husband and I felt so comfortable and confident with Chris, we decided to look no further. We are so glad we went with Heartland Roofing & Construction! The roofers worked tirelessly and were "in-sync" with each other; you could tell they had been working together for a long time. They were neat and ensured our plants and patio were protected from the debris. Our project took three days to complete and Chris came by a couple of times each day to talk with us and to see how things were going. I am so pleased with our new roof. Chris recommended the charcoal color from the Timberline High Definition Shingle line. It's really beautiful! I never thought I would be so impressed with a roof. It makes the house look great! I highly recommend Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. They are top notch!

Description of Work
Complete new asphalt roof

10/23/2019

Miss Mary L.

no estimate

Description of Work
N/A

10/18/2018

Chris A.

Excellent. Very responsive and professional. Highly recommend. Zero issues.

Description of Work
Complete new roof

08/23/2018

Beth C.

Chris came by the same day I called, looked at the damage, then we talked business! He helped me understand some insurance “language” and gave me the best quote out of the 3 I got. In just 2 days his crew came and they worked their butts off. Chris came by to inspect it and to receive payment. He even offered to call the landlord to discuss the dangers that this tree presents because it continues to drop large branches! I am 100% satisfied with Heartland.

Description of Work
Damage to my roof from fallen limbs after a storm.

08/13/2018

Mike M.

Quote came in below 3 other roofing companies. Very professional, prompt, and quality work. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed New roof.

12/06/2017

ROBERT G.

The start was delayed by unforeseen circumstances. Once started work was done well and finished when promised. Trash was collected and removed promptly.

Description of Work
Repair roof leaks Consisted of replacing some shingles and caulking around chimney area and wall. Repair fascia and soffit and paint Repaired sheetrock damage and painted areas. Repaired side and bottom of bathroom cabinet and painted. Repaired knick in sink drain pipe in cedar closet wall near the floor and repaired damage to cedar lining and baseboard.

Category drywall, roofing, chimney repair, house painters, interior painters

09/30/2017

KRIS N.

Chris and Melissa at Heartland Roofing were awesome! Communications on expectations were excellent and they went over and above to help with things not even in the job description. The roof looks fantastic and came with an excellent warranty. I would recommend them for any roofing job! They are very professional, did quality work and focused on providing a great service for a good value with the customer in mind. Customer service isn't dead. Thanks Chris/Melissa for being real!

Description of Work
Replaced roof

06/15/2017

Marie R.

We would definately recommend Heartland Roofing to friends and family. They are professional and courteous. Heartland Roofing provides the service quickly and they do exactly what they say they will. We are completely satisfied.

Description of Work
We needed to replace some asphalt shingles on our roof. It was a small job and some roofing contractors would try to sell you a whole new roof but Heartland Roofing was amazing. We told them what we needed and they did not try to sell us a whole new roof but performed the job we needed quickly. Chris, the owner came after his men completed the job to make sure we were satisfied.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we appreciate your business! Chris

05/01/2017

Tere C.

It went well with each job. Each crew cleaned up their work area plus! When there was a shortage of a painter, the owner picked up a paint brush and began painting. We had problems with nicotine bleeding through the primer and paint; the owner and painter researched the best solution for the problem, they found the answer and it turned out great.

Description of Work
Roof replaced; holes in ceiling repaired; holes in walls; water leak from roof/chimney; retexturizing the walls and ceiling in the dining room and the den; removal of wall to wall carpet in dining room and den; paint the two above mentioned rooms.

Category drywall, roofing, chimney repair, interior painters

Thank you for your wonderful review Mrs [Member Name Removed], I truly appreciate your business ! Chris

04/28/2017

Robert G.

Heartland's project manager Robert Grice explained everything to us & gave a fair equitable bid, we had 3 other contractors out to that didn't meet Heartland's president. Heartland did what they said they would do, no surprises, we'll done outstanding professional job

Description of Work
Roof replacement upgrade due to hail storm & window screens & resashed.

Thank you for the great review! I truly appreciate your business! Chris

04/21/2017

Michelle S.

Great! I had a leak in my roof coming into my home. These guys came out at 9 pm on a rainy night and fixed he leak until they could come back in the daylight. They were on time, met with my insurance adjuster, and guided smoothly through this process! Would definitely recommend to anyone needing roof work!

Description of Work
A new roof!

Thank you for your A rating review! We appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business! Chris

04/20/2017

Stephanie J.

From the very start, the owner Chris was extremely professional and upfront with me being that my home is an older home and the damage was extensive. He sat down with me and went over the process step by step. Once the work began, Chris made sure each detail was done according to our contract. Whatever recommendation he made, I was comfortable with, due to the trust I had in his work. He made this job extremely personal and the results was like an ugly duckling turning into a swan. I am extremely proud of how my home looks Ann I even referred him to my neighbor who had the same type of damage and she was pleased as well. I highly recommend Heartland Construction and Roofing to anyone needing work done on their home.

Description of Work
Roof replacement damaged during a recent storm.

Thank you for the a rating review, it was a pleasure working with you and your husband! I appreciate your your business! Chris

04/19/2017

Eve W.

The Heartland crew was very professional. In a day and age of extremely poor customer service, I have to say that I am very greatful for the way they handled this job. My mom suffered a stroke last year, and it has been a slow recovery. They explained the process in detail to make sure she understood everything, and put the needs of the customer first. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
My mom's home required a new roof due to hail damage. Her roof was metal.

Thank you for the A rating review! I appreciate your business! Chris

Mx Painters LLC.

Why choose mx painters? * Licensed and insured * True professionals * Great reputation * Quality Work * 3 Year Warranty * Color consultation Here at mx painters we strive for excellence and nothing less. We are a family operated business with customer satisfaction being our number one priority. We value honesty and integrity and treat your home as if it were our own. Each project is managed with the skills and experience our clients have come to expect. Our goal is to meet your expectations and even exceed them.We offer full service residential and commercial painting projects.. Mx painters strives to deliver homeowners and commercial building owners the best painting prices, while maintaining the highest level of quality that you deserve. We offer professional painting services ranging from interior, exterior, drywall, carpentry, pressure washing. Our professional estimators will provide you with a free estimate while walking you through the entire process from start to finish and give you the estimate on the spot. Call us TODAY for a FREE estimate. ask for our Veteran, Law Enforcement, Military and firefighter personnel discounts

Offers by Mx Painters LLC. on Angi
    Carnival Custom Painting

Carnival Custom Painting is celebrating our 22nd successful season of custom painting, protecting and maintaining the quality of residential homes throughout Texas. With over 22,600 homes painted. Offering our customers quality service and value, professional supervision, uniformed painters, written warranty and satisfaction guaranteed.

Magna Painting of San Antonio

Magna Painting of San Antonio provides a high quality painting service for both residential and commercial customers. We offer a wide range of products for both interior and exterior projects. We are a locally owned and operated franchise in the San Antonio area. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, cabinet refinishing, garage epoxy coatings, and deck and fence staining. Customer satisfaction is a our top priority, which is why we don't ask for any upfront payments. One of the many reasons that Magna Painting of San Antonio received the Super Service award from Angie's List!

Offers by Magna Painting of San Antonio on Angi

Wood Shake, clay tile roofs

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc.

How is Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. overall rated?

Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. open?

Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. provide

Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc.?

Yes, Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. offer?

Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. offers the following services: We provide roof replacement of all types of metal and shingle roofs.We also provide gutter installation.

Are there any services Heartland Roofing & Construction, Inc. does not offer?

Wood Shake, clay tile roofs