Afton Electric LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2013

Welcome to Afton Electric! Our owner, James Bowen, has fourteen years experience in the field and can do jobs that range from brand new construction to troubleshooting existing infrastructures. No job is too big or too small! We serve the New Braunfels and greater South Central Texas area around San Antonio. Our services include commercial, residential, and industrial work. ...

Mr. Electric of San Antonio

Mr. Electric of San Antonio

Mr. Electric of San Antonio provides expert electrical service, installation and repair for residential and commercial buildings. Home health begins with top notch electric care. We will help you upgrade and improve your space, so it is more energy efficient and secure. We do service outside of San Antonio please call 830-632-2559

Offers by Mr. Electric of San Antonio on Angi

12/11/2017

This is an excellent company to work with. They have done a number of projects for us as we settle into our new home and property. We have been very happy with the results ea

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

07/14/2017

Chris and his crew were on time, efficient and were extremely pleasant to work with. They cleaned up after themselves and made sure that everything was to my liking. This is the second time I have had Afton Electric work in my home and I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had had under cabinet lighting with a light switch & four retrofit recessed lights installed in my kitchen. I also had one retrofit recessed light installed over my guest shower as well.

CATEGORY lighting

05/15/2017

CATEGORY electrician

05/10/2017

It did not go well. They did not submit a bid and did not respond back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to the house. I showed them what I needed. They never gave me a bid or responded back. The job may have been too much for their company, but a professional call would have been helpful.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

02/14/2017

They were always on time. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical work.

CATEGORY electrician