Glenn's Hauling Service

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2013

Also operates as East Texas Service (Tree Service). We are a small family ran business. We haul off almost anything. If your cleaning out your storage building, garage or attic. We can help even if your remodeling. Heck we've even moved storage buildings, as long as they aren't too big....

Texas Tree Service

Tree Service and stump removal

09/04/2013

Alicia S.

I needed to get some furniture cartons from Walmart delivered to my home. Darlene found some guys that actually rented the truck for me, delivered the furniture and set it up, and did it all without me having to do anything else except call Walmart to tell them who was picking up my furniture, and pay the guys when they were done. They even hauled away the cartons. Good job, Darlene!

Description of Work

Category hauling services

08/04/2013

Kippie H.

Glenn has to be the strongest guy I have ever seen! Although he had a helper with him, he left the helper to load small things and he single-handedly loaded the mattresses, dryer, stove, and grill by himself. They were loaded and gone in less than 15 minutes and even had to take the trampoline apart!

Description of Work
Hauled away a king size mattress and box springs, an old dryer, an old stove, a trampoline, a gas grill, and a few other smaller items.

Category hauling services