Williams Contracting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2015

Paint & Remodeling Specialists of East Texas. Family owned and operated. We are the 3rd generation of a family of remodeling Contractors and painters. We have knowledge ,experience, and resources that give us some unique advantages over a lot of our competators. We are committed to customer satisfaction and we take a lot of pride in what we do.....

A Service Provider's profile image

+10 more images

house painting (17)home remodeling (17)interior painting (13)decks & porches (9)handyman (6)garage building (5)roofing (5)mobile home remodeling (3)concrete repair (2)drywall (1)

03/15/2020

Virginia D.

We had a very large oak tree fall on our house. It actually moved the house causing the rafters to pull apart and twist. We had cracks in all of the rooms. We feel lucky to have found Jenifer and Gary. They were always professional, gave a very fair and accurate quote, and did a fantastic job. They fixed the rafters, put on a new roof, fixed all the walls and painted. They have a crew who are very professional, nice, and trustworthy. They were in our house by themselves a lot and we never had to worry. We will never contact anyone else for any home repair or remodeling needs.

Description of Work
Major home repair

Category decks, picture framing, roofing, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/14/2020

thank you so much! you guys were an absolute pleasure to work for! feel free to call us anytime.

05/15/2019

Dana Ann O.

EXCELLENT!!!! Super happy with the job and workmanship -- fast, friendly! Would definitely recommend and will definitely use again! Thanks so much Gary and Jenifer !!!!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of 2-story home

Category house painters

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

Thank you so much! And thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure meeting and working for you guys.

09/19/2018

Galen C.

They never called. I got someone else

Description of Work
Ceiling needed patched and painted

Category drywall

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

We apologize for this oversight. We are usually very responsive, but We never saw this quote request. It didn't come to our email like usual. We don't know why but it didn't so we never knew about it until it was to late. Again we apologize.

10/20/2017

Diane S.

They removed the column, took it "home" to repair and paint. Two days later, when paint was dry, returned and installed it. Also got on roof and found the loose shingle, repaired that, came inside and painted part of ceiling that needed paint. Very nice people, eager to please, cleaned up any thing that needed it, fair price for work. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
I needed a column, that holds up my outside overhang, repaired and possible shingle on my roof , that may have come loose, causing an interior problem inside inspected and repaired.

Category decks, roofing, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/20/2017

Thank-you for leaving a review. It was a pleasure to meet and work for you. We look forward to doing business again in the future.

08/14/2017

Michael G.

They were very professional. Always kept appointments and were very prompt , punctual, and courteous. It was a pleasure doing business with them and will definitely use them again if needed and would recommend them to others!

Description of Work
House painting and minor repairs

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/28/2017

Thank you. It was a pleasure .

06/02/2017

B R.

This is a proffesional company that I would recommend to anyone. They do great work. Honest, Fast and friendly. Pricing is very fair and reasonable for the quality of services provided.

Description of Work
Replaced shingle roof , replaced garage celing, built a concrete retilaining wall. painted interior and exterior.

Category concrete repair, decks, picture framing, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, garage builders, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/18/2017

Review for Williams Contracting - 12103 US-259, Nacogdoches, TX - 35158499

thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed]

06/02/2017

Trenton S.

Really good company. On point in every way. They replaced wood as needed and painted the exterior of my lake house. I was so impressed with the work that I decided while I had theme there, to have them build the deck I had been wanting onto the house. They built me a great 20"x24" deck with roof. I was extremely impressed with everything.

Description of Work
Exterior painting / Woodwork. New deck.

Category decks, picture framing, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 04/27/2017

Review for Williams Contracting - 12103 US-259, Nacogdoches, TX - 35160639

05/27/2017

Roger E.

Contract was for labor only. It took two and half weeks to complete the roof. Contractor walked away from contract after making a mess of larger concrete pad. Painting was only 45% completed and second half of paint payment was canceled from contract by Williams Contracting. Demanded payment for concrete labor and threatened a mechanic's lien to get it. He could not make up his mind on a final payment amount so he could walked away from his obligations in the contract. Admitted a problem with concrete but wanted subs ( his so called experts) to be paid in full by the home owners. Did not clean or remove concrete forms or debris from site to fulfill contract. Lack of integrity, supervision, tools and qualified subs in some fields leads me to not recommend this contractor.

Description of Work
R & R Roof and rotten fascia boards Paint exterior Add one 8' x 16' and one 23' x 28' concrete pads.

Category concrete repair, roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 04/21/2017

Review for Williams Contracting - 12103 US-259, Nacogdoches, TX - 35127385

05/06/2017

Norma S.

Wonderful . Great company. Extremely friendly and Professional all the way. Super high quality of service and craftsmanship. we got 4 different estimates, All were within the same ballpark, and reasonable. I'll be completely honest, Williams was one of the highest, but I'm out openion they presented better, we really liked them and so the for the nod. and I couldn't be happier that we did. You get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Guest house needed new roof ,exterior paint, old drywall removed, new drywall installed, finished and painted.

Category decks, picture framing, handyman service, remodeling, garage builders, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, mobile home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/06/2017

Thanks Mrs. [Member Name Removed]

Christine C.

Very professional. Finished ahead of schedule. Reasonably priced. Overall really nice people. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painting throughout the interior and exterior.

Category remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

Jana W.

Very proffesional. Great work , and fair prices.

Description of Work
Remodeling kitchen, living room and bathroom paint interior and exterior

Category remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, mobile home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/03/2017

Thanks

Jana W.

Excellent work. Very nice people, honest and finished in ample time. Im extremely satisfied and would reccomend Williams Contracting to anyone needing work done on their home. Extremely reasonably priced.

Description of Work
New deck with hand rails and handicap excessable ramp. Weather proofed and stained.

Category decks, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

Thank You.

10/06/2016

Clifford B.

Very well. Good and fair contractor. Really good quality of work

Description of Work
Repair wood all around. prep &Paint

Category remodeling, garage builders, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2016

thanks

10/04/2016

Clifford B.

These guys do great work. They took care of everything for me. I highly recommend Williams Contracting.

Description of Work
Exterior painting on our house our shop/garage and a portable building out back. Lots of wood needed patched and or replaced on all three Back porch basicly needed rebuilt.

Category decks, remodeling, garage builders, house painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2016

09/24/2016

Josh T.

Williams Contracting is a very good company. They do extremely good work and are very honest and fair. I strongly recommend this company

Description of Work
Wood work and exterior painting . Lots of small projects around the house

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 07/21/2016

09/20/2016

Mark P.

High quality service and very helpful in the planing of things. We Were not sure exactly what we wanted , but Jen & Gary were very helpful with that. They took the time to really listen and help us to get things going the way we wanted.. They completly remodeled our bedroom and master bath. But they did all of our small remodeling projects throughout the house just the way we wanted them. Then they painted the interior of the entire house. All of the work was very professional. Top shelf contractor. Thanks guys! You will be our 1st call for anything we need done from now on.

Description of Work
Painting interior , remodeling

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/12/2016

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. You guys were fantastic customers.

09/17/2016

bob T.

Very proffesional. Very high quality work. I am very pleased

Description of Work
Painted my house and shop Sealed my deck. Built an add on to deck

Category decks, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/24/2016

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. in spite of the relentless heat out there , it was a pleasure working for U.

09/17/2016

pam W.

Great!! They made my house so beautiful!! I love it.. Professional service and great people.. I highly recommend williams contracting..

Description of Work
Painting exterior and interior of my home. I had rotted wood in places all around and some drywall ,wood ,and trim work inside as well.

Category remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/03/2016

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure. .

07/24/2016

brian F.

Description of Work
You did a great job painting my house it was a difficult paint job and they continued working until the job was completed

Category home remodeling

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed]. You were a pleasure to work for

04/20/2016

Dewane F.

Category home remodeling

thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed]

04/17/2016

Maryland F.

Everything went great. Excellent work. Nice people.

Description of Work
Built a small storage barn and painted my living room and exterior of my house

Category remodeling, garage builders, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/20/2014

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] you were wonderful, and thank you so much for referring us to Mr. Dewayne. He was awesome as well..

04/14/2016

Gene S.

They can do anything you need. The company is owned and operated by a man and wife team that are hands on, pride driven and diligently dedicated to doing the job rite. They have good employees that respect and work hard for them because they lead by example. It makes a comfortable and fun yet very productive jobsite environment . Great people I hated to see them go. This is a Great Company that I recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Built a new 10x20 woodframe w/ metal exterior storage building. Behind my home. Preped and painted 2 interior rooms in my home and all the wood trim & exterior trim and soffit around my home . Replaced a window some of the soffit , installed 2 new plugs , fixed my doorbell , repaired dragging and sticking doors inside my home & pressure Washed my barn.. Then at my lake house which is a mobile home they rebuilt most of the cabinets , stretched the carpets and repaired leaking roof and cool sealed. Also repaired and painted my boat dock and fixed my boat lift system.

Category picture framing, handyman service, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, mobile home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/10/2015

thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. you are a great customer. .

04/13/2016

Greg S.

Super!! It Went Super after I got these folks on the job. They are professional. They go above and beyond. Great Contractor!

Description of Work
Williams was the 2nd contractor I Hired to customize my New 3,800 square foot home before I moved in I should have hired Gary and Jen (williams) to start with and I knew it. But another outfit came in with a bid $2,800 lower and a significantly shorter estimated time to complete. they made it sound good and I fell for it . after 4 days I was completely done with the bargain brand nonsense and I called in Williams Contracting (The professionals) . They took care of business. Remodeling as needed throughout house. Turned a closet into a 1/2 bath. Sheetrocked my 2car garage . etched and stained / sealed concrete garage floor. Built a 12x24 deck on the back of house. Painted interior walls and sealing of entire house and garage. Did lots of miscellaneous work for me throughout house .

Category decks, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters