Saxon Roofing & Repair

Founded 1983 • With Angi since December 2012

Free Roof Inspections for insurance claims due to the recent hail storms* Hello, my name is Stephen Saxon. I am Owner Operator of Saxon Roofing.I was 1st Est. in 1983 in Harris County as: "Saxon Roofing & Repair". We are now a sister company of: Turn Key Construction; which I also own and operate. I have a A+ RATING with the BBB and am a certified Master Shingle applicator. I'm also Certified as a qualified TPO commercial Roof applicator. I have both a Residential Roofing crew and a separate Commercial Roofing crew. Typically I only ask for the cost of material in advance or at the time of delivery. Then the balance is due upon final completion of job. For convenience we offer payment with use of: Visa or MasterCard, cash or check....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Atlas Select, Slate shingle 50 yr impact resistant.

+8 more images

roofing (96)house painting (5)interior painting (3)gutter repair (2)siding companies (6)drywall (6)

06/08/2022

Vinay V.

The job went very smoothly. The Saxon crew came on time and finished the job within a day. The whole team was very professional and they cleaned up after the job was finished. Even our neighbors commented on how quickly and diligently the crew was in installing our new roof. I would re-hire them for another roofing job and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Roof shingle replacement and associated repairs

Work Completed On 06/07/2022

05/17/2022

Jodi C.

Steve Saxon and his crew replaced my roof after a major hailstorm in spring 2022. The project was complicated by a 15Kw solar system that needed to be removed and re-installed. The project was completed without a hitch and they proceeded to replace my "builder special" gutters that were a complete mess.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

Category drywall

Work Completed On 05/17/2022

Review for Saxon Roofing & Repair - 232 Lake View Cir, Montgomery, TX - 39736350

05/06/2022

Rebecca F.

Steve and his crew were excellent! They finished our roof in one day and cleaned everything up. They laid tarps and cleaned up before and after the roof was on. It looks wonderful, and they took great pictures for me to turn in to the new insurance company. I asked Steve so many questions and he answered every one of them professionally and joyfully. He never made me feel stupid for not knowing or having to asking him to explain something more in depth. He helped me understand each step of the process. He even called the insurance company when they were being slow and not answering my calls. I would give ten stars if I could and will recommend him over and over again!

Description of Work
We had new decking put down where there were holes and a new roof put on.

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

Review for Saxon Roofing & Repair - 232 Lake View Cir, Montgomery, TX - 39723582

Thanks [Member Name Removed] your very sweet.

04/08/2022

Nathan C.

Saxon Roofing was a pleasure to do business with. We received quote in a timely manner that was very reasonable. The crew was polite and did a great job installing the new roof which looks amazing. When it was all done the crew cleaned up everything and Bob the foreman made sure everything was done correctly. Thank You to Steve Saxon, Bob and the crew.

Description of Work
New Roof installed on home.

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

04/03/2022

Gregory F.

Bid process was timely, professional and complete. Review of materials, workmanship, timing and costs was completed in-detail. Although SAXON did not win the bid / job, I would not hesitate to include them in any roofing replacement bid process in the future.

Description of Work
Roof replacement job

Work Completed On 04/03/2022

[Member Name Removed] thank you for doing a review. However, I have no doubt how do you actually used Saxon Roofing. You would have no doubt giving me a five star review

01/22/2022

Shelly R.

Saxon roofing is amazing! They were a professional hard working crew that left everything spotless when done. Very quick and respectful!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 01/21/2022

01/21/2022

Marissa M.

Steve was wonderful to work with and his crew was efficient and professional. They showed up to start the job at 7 am and didn’t quit until the job was completed. They even returned the next day to ensure quality and clean up. They left everything cleaner than when they arrived! Highly recommend, amazing value for high such quality service. Steve and his crew are the best of the best!

Description of Work
Roofing replacement

Work Completed On 01/21/2022

10/14/2021

Rebekah P.

Saxon roofing was great!! We had several bids from other competitors (Redemption Roofing) and every one except Saxon charged thousands more to do financing. We were able to do 0% interest for 12 months! Way to go!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/11/2021

10/02/2021

Marcy J.

We recently inherited a 20 year old mobile home that needed a complete roof replacement. My husband contacted Steve Saxon for a free estimate and not only was he fast and efficient but he beat out the competition by almost half! We were already under contract on selling our current home and were spending our savings on renovating the mobile home so by the time we realized we needed a full roof replacement we were cash poor. Steve, amazingly, let us pay for half of the roof repair up front and suggested that we pay him the rest when we closed on our home. I was floored. Not only were we able to put a new roof on and protect all the hard work we had already sunk into the project but he was so empathetic of our situation and more than willing to work with us financially. Additionally, his crew came on the day that they were scheduled and completed the job in one day (which was an amazing feat considering the home is 2400 square feet and the roof had 13 major leaks that required 13 new sheets of plywood). Aaaand they cleaned up the job site when they were done. After dealing with so many lazy subcontractors and laborers who sometimes never bothered to show up we were so pleasantly blessed by Steve Saxons professional service and work ethic. I will recommend Saxon Roofing to anyone who needs any roofing or other construction work done. It was an extreme pleasure to do business with Steve and I hope we can work with him again!

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement and leak repair (13 sheets of plywood)

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

06/11/2021

Robin W.

I would highly recommend Saxon Roofing and Turnkey Construction. They were professional, very patient and kind with all of my questions and super nice people to work with.

Description of Work
New Roof on my house

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

Dear customer, I must say that you and your husband were amazing to work together with on that busted pipe from the freeze ordeal. I feel I have truly made new friends for life God Bless you both

05/25/2021

Theresa T.

Crew were professional and efficient. Great communication before, during, and after job. I would recommend Saxon roofing anytime.

Description of Work
New roof installed

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

10/03/2020

Eric & Melissa P.

We are Extremely happy with the work that Saxon Roofing and Turn Key Construction did for us. The roof looks Great and the paint and repairs to our home look Amazing! We would absolutely use them again, and plan to for future home projects. I highly recommend them for your roofing and construction needs.

Description of Work
exterior siding repair, fascia & soffit board replacement. the did a compkete Two tone repaint

Category remodeling, roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Review for Saxon Roofing & Repair - 232 Lake View Cir, Montgomery, TX - 38928018

Dear loyal customer, thank you so much for Taking the time to share your thoughts on the services we just provided your Family on your new beautifully restored home

09/29/2020

Steve V.

Saxon Roofing did a fabulous job on installing our new roof. Steve Saxon, the owner, was very professional and prompt with responding to any questions that I had. Mr. Bob, the site Project Manager, was very professional, did a very thorough job and managed his crew very well. I was very happy when they chose to delay the start of the job due to potential bad weather!! This shows they care about quality and not just rushing to get the job done. I was very happy with the quality, crew professionalism, work ethic, speed and final project clean up. .They exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend them to family and friends!!!

Description of Work
new roof

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

09/28/2020

Fred H.

I couldn't be more pleased. Good to work with. Completed things when they said they would. Went over and beyond our written agreement to be sure everything was acceptable. Priced right. I have never had a better experience with a contractor, and I've hired many in my 55 years as a homeowner in six homes in four states. 5 stars.

Description of Work
new roof

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

09/27/2020

Gabriel Aguirre A.

Quality, professional install completed in a timely fashion. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
roofing install

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

07/18/2020

Mike U.

Excellent customer service and quality! The salesperson walked me through all the options and explained everything thoroughly. The job foreman did a great job communicating and completed everything in about a day and a half. They were fast, professional, clean, and did a fantastic job; my roof looks beautiful!! Every time I see it, I'm thankful I chose Saxon to do the job. I'd highly recommend Saxon for any roofing jobs.

Description of Work
complete Re roof

Category drywall, roofing

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

07/09/2020

Angela D.

Great! Very impressed with the professionalism and quality of work. Will definitely hire you in the future!

Description of Work
complete re roof

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

05/30/2020

Zunita M.

Saxon called and came out that morning. I would have hired them but my HOA surprisingly fixed the issue.

Description of Work
my roof started leaking through an air vent.

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

03/06/2020

Richard G.

A strong wind storm in January blew shingles off our roof in Brenham, and our insurance would only cover the front half of the roof where the shingles were missing. We searched Angie's List for a roofer with good reviews and contacted three to replace the entire roof on both our home and detached garage. We were impressed with Steve from our first phone conversation with him and the competitiveness of his bid, and awarded the project to Saxon Roofing. They arrived on time as promised and completed the work promptly and professionally - their crew chief and project manager were passionate about the quality of their work. I don't ever remember having a better experience or outcome than this roof installation. Thank you Steve, and your whole crew!!

Description of Work
Replace roof on home and garage

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

Review for Saxon Roofing & Repair - 232 Lake View Cir, Montgomery, TX - 38428158

Thankyou Sir, for expressing your thoughts of gratitude in such a straight forward, honest and descriptive fashion. It was truly a pleasure doing work on your home there in the nice little town of Brenham

12/21/2019

Howard A.

David & Larry did an absolutely first rate job for us and I recommend Saxon with no reservations whatsoever.

Description of Work
Siding replacement plus exterior painting.

Category siding, house painters

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

09/23/2019

Charles T.

The crew came and did work. Roof was done properly. At the end of job there were two minor issues that needed correcting. I had difficulty getting Steve Saxon to call me back and when he did I had a very unpleasant conversation with him. If you are thinking about using Saxon Roofing, I would strongly suggest you talk to Mr. Saxon before you hire his company. He is not the person I want to do business with.

Description of Work
Replace Roofing

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

To my defense This customer tried calling me early Monday Morning when I was in meetings. He left two messages one at 9:45 and one at 10:15 am. I called him when done with my appointment to simply let him know that My supervisor and the team leader were on their [Member Information Removed] to tighten up the two small issues needed. He then complained that he had been trying to get ahold of me for a couple of days. I told him that their was nothing on my call log reflecting that call that had I seen that he had called I would have called him right back. I do my very best to give every customer a VIP experience However their are some that no matter how much you do they still may complain.

08/01/2019

clara R.

Saxon’s crew did an excellent job on my roof replacement! I am very happy with the beautiful roof for my home and garage. The work was completed as promised by John. Also Bob the foreman explained and clarified all my questions during the whole process. I especially love the detail in painting the exhaust pipes to match the roof shingles. Outstanding job , I will highly recommend to family and friends!

Description of Work
Replace roof for ranch home and detached garage

Work Completed On 07/13/2019

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure doing business with you and I appreciate the kind review.

04/23/2019

Susan H.

Steve Saxon was most helpful in determining what type of roof we needed to replace our old roof. The work was done so professionally. It only took a day and a half. Steve made sure we were more than satisfied with job. We are VERY pleased with our roof and the service we received.

Description of Work
Roof replaced