CAPS Sprinkler Systems

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2007

We are committed and dedicated to every customer we serve. We offer excellent service with competitive prices and a written guaranty. Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, product knowledge and professionalism. Give us a call! Additional email - capsirrigationllc@gmail.com

4.4

irrigation system (764)drain pipe installation (42)plumbers (2)lawn care (16)
TIM S.
03/20/2023
I am a repeat Caps customer - they come out and do annual inspection and adjustment of my yard sprinkler system. I had extensive repair work this year due to circumstances. My technician, Isaac was outstanding. He was polite, prompt, proficient, and proactive. In short, Isaac went above and beyond and I would be proud to have him come back to perform irrigation system repair and maintenance for me. Looking for a professional? Ask for Isaac.
Description of Work
lawn irrigation repair and maintenance
$1,700
Noble A.
01/31/2022
The technician was professional and thorough. I will hire them again.
Description of Work
Installation of Lawn Irrigation controller and repair of sprinkler heads
$1,700
Richard R.
06/12/2021
They were great and replaced two busted heads. Prompt and courteous
Description of Work
Broken sprinkler heads
lawn service, irrigation systems
$135
Danny P.
01/12/2021
Great company. Very knowledgeable. Good craftsmanship and responsive. Will be my sprinkler company from now on.
Description of Work
New system
Justin S.
08/27/2020
Great. Id'ed the problems quickly, fixed them after the initial check, in about an hour. Solid job.
Description of Work
Sprinkler heads replaced, realignment of zones, and leak fixes
irrigation systems, drain pipe
Julie B.
07/20/2020
CAPS came out as scheduled performed the repair and maintenance work as agreed. Our sprinklers have been operating perfectly.
Description of Work
Repair and maintenance work.
irrigation systems, drain pipe
Kevin K.
07/20/2020
Awesome, have used them multiple times! Annual inspections, adding zones, etc. - always quality and reasonable pricing.
Description of Work
sprinkler work
Emily E.
07/12/2020
Very well. Jake was professional, knowledgeable, and competent.
Description of Work
Sprinkler system repair & maintenance
$1,180
Douglas H.
06/21/2020
They arrived on time and within 10 to 20 minutes they found what was causing the problem.. We we very satisfied.
Description of Work
Water Pump
$180
Mary B.
06/04/2020
It was fixed and the entire system was checked. Some sprinklers were replaced and the old control box was replaced.
Description of Work
Broken pipe needed repair.
$550
Anglia S.
05/21/2020
Checked out my sprinkler system and repaired 2 breaks in my sprinkler because of AT&T cable install.
Description of Work
I needed to have my sprinklers checked out, since they had been off since winter. Adam was very knowledgeable and professional! He really knows what he’s doing. I had two breaks in my irrigation lines from an AT&T cable install. He found the problem and corrected it immediately! I have found someone that I trust to do the job right and I felt like he explained everything to me, and was very honest and trustworthy! Very glad I found him! Thanks for a great job, see you this winter.
Wayne R.
05/19/2020
It very well, they were on time. Very professional and the fees were reasonable. Fixed all of the issues
Description of Work
Sprinkler heads damaged
Virginia H.
05/18/2020
They did a great job. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Description of Work
We had broken pipes within our sprinkler system and numerous sprinkler heads needed replacement.
$600
Gregory J.
05/12/2020
The rain sensor failed and was replaced.
Description of Work
Rain sensor issue
$300
Jill N.
05/04/2020
Arrived on time. Did the service inspection and replaced all broken sprinkler heads
Description of Work
inspected sprinkler and replaced broken heads
$350
Kembe K.
03/05/2020
Showed up right on time and even called ahead. Took time to explain issues found and put in flexible connection to prevent another break.
Description of Work
Sprinkler adjustment and repair - had to repair two broken lines and heads
$284
Michael G.
09/18/2019
Very professional job. Will definitely call again.
Description of Work
Sprinkler repair
Leanne P.
09/01/2019
Everything went great. My system is 14 yrs and needed a complete update. I also have a number of garden spots that needed to be addressed. CAPS replaced all sprinkler heads and attached pipes, valves, control box, rain guage, the works. They did a great job and my system is so much more efficient. They were prompt, professional, and friendly. When the job was finished Domingo made sure I knew how to adjust the heads, set the control box, and winterize the system. I was very pleased and will definitly use them to service my system going forward.
Description of Work
Over haul an old sprinkler system
$4,000
Gina T.
07/28/2019
The technician was very informative and seemed top know what he was doing.
Description of Work
Repair leaks, replace broken heads and install new rain detector
$1,000
BEVERLY S.
06/14/2019
Everything went perfect. Great guys
Description of Work
Sprinkler spring maintenance
Andrew T.
05/31/2019
Work was professionally done and the vendor was upfront about pricing. I knew upfront what the cost would be for the rupture based on complexity. AS for price, any time you contract this type of work out you are going to pay more than you would have if you had done it yourself.
Description of Work
Repaired two ruptured pipes and fixed some heads
$400
Hire Again?

Thank you for your review!
Kevin N.
05/07/2019
Recently while performing routine repairs I mentioned to the technician that his company had worked on my system several times in the past and during that conversation and review of previous repairs the technician noticed a discrepancy on a bill that was several years old. The invoice was from 2013 when this same company did repairs on the system that was damaged from a lightning strike. The repairs themselves were acceptable. My wife signed the invoice without inspecting the work as she is not familiar with workings of the system and she was watching twin toddles at the time. She merely expected the invoice to be an honest representation of the goods and services provided. On the invoice in question there was a charge for a rain sensor which was not installed, nor was there ever one on the original system. When I spoke to the owner about this issue his solution was to charge me again for the rain sensor and install it this time. At times during our conversations I even felt my integrity was being questioned. He referred several times to my “claim” the sensor was not installed. This not so subtle way of calling me a liar was very insulting and not what I expected from the owner of any company. The company claims their reputation to be built on honesty and integrity. I am hoping the owner will honor those characteristics and make this issue right.
Description of Work
Routine Sprinkler System Repairs
irrigation systems

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am sorry that you feel your integrity was being questioned, but is that not what you are doing as well? As I stated during our conversation, I did not own the company at the time of your service in 2013, but was willing to try and work out a solution with you. It is our policy (as it was with previous owner) to go over the entire system with our customer once we have completed the work to make sure they understand everything that we have done. At that time we have the customer sign the work order, in which your wife did. Again, this happened over 6 years ago, and you are just now realizing that you never had a rain sensor? I am not questioning your integrity, but could you look at it from my point of view? We have had several floods and storms in the past 6 years. The rain sensor is is a small apparatus that is attached to the outside of your house, that could have easily came off during one of the storms/floods. Like I said on the phone, I would like to come to a resolution. Our normal charge for the rain-sensor is 185.00 plus a 45 dollar service charge to install, totaling $230.00. I offered to install a new one for 125.00, in which, you said no. That barely even covers the cost of the rain-sensor. This is copied from my Supplier so you can see what my cost is..... Wireless RainClik WRCLIK | In stock Wireless RainClik Your price $116.00. The best I can do is offer to split the cost with you. 116.00 + 8.25% = 125.57, that would be 62.78 per person.
JOHN M.
04/13/2019
I bought a home with an existing sprinkler system. The system had several problems. Two young men showed up and worked as a team to locate each station, repair damaged heads, repair a valve, and reprogram the system. The system was up and running within an hour.
Description of Work
repairs and setting of sprinkler system
$200
Steve A.
04/08/2019
Fixed broken vacuum breaker that was leaking, four heads.
Description of Work
Sprinkler system inspection and repair
$180
Leland W.
01/30/2019
Tune-up went well replaced some heads realigned others. I had them out 6 months later to install a new sprinkler control panel. Great job on that too.
Description of Work
sprinkler tune-up
$300

LI0009095
Texas
Texas: Environment
10/31/2023

Please call for more details.