Nathan Lazarine A/C & Electrical

Founded 1977 • With Angi since February 2010

Texas licensed and insured. We service all makes of Air Conditioners, breaker boxes or any kind of HVAC or electrical problems new construction or existing. We specialize in compressor change outs and have the lowest prices in town. Need extra outlets or circuits we install electrical, cable tv & cat5 outlets. Everything you need in a residential & commercial contractor. Family owned and operated since 1977. We beat all professional Electrical & A/C contractors hourly rates to shreds. Quality work for a great price and I'll put my name on it.Call now and make your problem our no problem....

Zapco Electric LLC

Zapco Electric LLC

We do everything electrical with residential and commercial. Contact us today at 281-507-5381 for a free estimate.

Offers by Zapco Electric LLC on Angi

12/11/2018

I contacted Nathan and he arrived within an hour to install the dimmer switch in my kitchen. Very professional and quick service. He was friendly and explained step by step what he was doing. The dimmer switch works great!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Smart wifi dimmer installed

CATEGORY electrician

08/02/2017

CATEGORY electrician

07/31/2017

He's very punctual and can get to you in about a day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a ceiling fan.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

05/16/2017

They are excellent, very good and local. They are always where they are supposed to be. I have used them for years. They are on time, have excellent workmanship and their prices are right. It is a small, individual-owned (company) so it is usually just he or he and his son that come out. It took them 30 minutes or less to fix the part. It wasn't much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Nathan Lazarine for heating and A/C service. They just replaced a part on one of my air conditioners a month or so ago.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Texas licensed and insured. We service all makes of Air Conditioners, breaker boxes or any kind of HVAC or electrical problems new construction or existing. We specialize in compressor change outs and have the lowest prices in town. Need extra outlets or circuits we install electrical, cable tv & cat5 outlets. Everything you need in a residential & commercial contractor. Family owned and operated since 1977. We beat all professional Electrical & A/C contractors hourly rates to shreds.Call now.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available