Midlothian Garage Doors

Founded 2013 • With Angi since December 2013

6038 Cynthia Dr

Midlothian, TX 76065

Midlothian Garage Doors, located in the heart of Midlothian, provides same day service to our customers. We specialize in the service, repair, and if needed, the replacement of your garage door or garage door opener. As a full service garage door company, our trucks are fully stocked to immediately assist you with any need you may have....

03/29/2018

Victor E.

This is our 2nd time using this company and we have been more than impressed both times. We needed a garage door replaced. I called them at 7:30am to schedule a quote and someone was here by 8:15am to complete the quote. Then the door was completely installed by 1pm. All of this happened in one day! Fantastic customer service, extremely efficient! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Garage Door Replacement

Category garage doors

12/06/2015

Loralee R.

I scheduled my appointment with the owner. Being the third or fourth business I called, he was the most competitively priced and offered the best professional information concerning all of my needs. His serviceman, Mario, arrived almost exactly at the time of the appointment. I live outside of Mansfield in an out-of-the-way location, so this is no small feat. I showed Mario the current state of my door and left him to do his work. In order to remove my current railing, he needed to cut off the top rails because the previous owner had welded the rails to the steel frame of the garage. When installing the new rails, Mario had to create a new way to attach the rails as the previous setup was not an even distance from each other, thus causing some binding when pulling the garage door open. Mario did a fine job of installing the rail system and the new door. He then attached and tested my garage door and adjusted it to meet my requests. He was courteous, professional and cleaned up everything, returning my garage to its initial state. Should I have need of garage door servicing, Midlothian Garage Door will be my first call.

Description of Work
Replaced a residential double car garage door.

Category garage doors

Family Christian Doors

Proud winner of the Super Service Award from 2012-2015 & 2011 Contractor of the year through Angie's List! We have grown so much since Family Christian Doors opened its doors in 2003 and are excited for our continued growth! We provide service, repair and installation on garage doors, operators, gates and gate operators. We offer 24/7 Emergency service on garage door repair. We do not charge a service call for any of your garage door needs.

Offers by Family Christian Doors on Angi
    Precision Garage Door of Dallas

Precision Garage Door is a full service garage door company. Our trucks are maintained with a full inventory of parts. Which means we are prepared to repair your garage door in a single visit. Same Day Service Evening & Weekend Service Available At No Extra Charge Emergency Service All Work Is Guaranteed Open 7 Days All Major Credit Cards Financing Available

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

We service, repair, and replace all makes and models of both garage doors and garage door openers.

We do not offer repairs, replacement, or any type of service on entry doors or sliding glass doors.