Midlothian Garage Doors

Founded 2013 • With Angi since December 2013

Midlothian Garage Doors, located in the heart of Midlothian, provides same day service to our customers. We specialize in the service, repair, and if needed, the replacement of your garage door or garage door opener. As a full service garage door company, our trucks are fully stocked to immediately assist you with any need you may have....

Family Christian Doors

Proud winner of the Super Service Award from 2012-2015 & 2011 Contractor of the year through Angie's List! We have grown so much since Family Christian Doors opened its doors in 2003 and are excited for our continued growth! We provide service, repair and installation on garage doors, operators, gates and gate operators. We offer 24/7 Emergency service on garage door repair. We do not charge a service call for any of your garage door needs.

Offers by Family Christian Doors on Angi
Precision Garage Door of Dallas

Precision Garage Door is a full service garage door company. Our trucks are maintained with a full inventory of parts. Which means we are prepared to repair your garage door in a single visit. Same Day Service Evening & Weekend Service Available At No Extra Charge Emergency Service All Work Is Guaranteed Open 7 Days All Major Credit Cards Financing Available

Smooth and Easy Garage Door Services

Smooth and Easy Garage Door Services is a full service garage door company in the DFW metropolitan area. We are a company committed to making our customers garage door service experience as Smooth and Easy as possible. Contact us today for your free estimate!

03/29/2018

This is our 2nd time using this company and we have been more than impressed both times. We needed a garage door replaced. I called them at 7:30am to schedule a quote and someone was here by 8:15am to complete the quote. Then the door was completely installed by 1pm. All of this happened in one day! Fantastic customer service, extremely efficient! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Garage Door Replacement

Category garage doors

12/06/2015

I scheduled my appointment with the owner. Being the third or fourth business I called, he was the most competitively priced and offered the best professional information concerning all of my needs. His serviceman, Mario, arrived almost exactly at the time of the appointment. I live outside of Mansfield in an out-of-the-way location, so this is no small feat. I showed Mario the current state of my...

Description of Work
Replaced a residential double car garage door.

Category garage doors

We service, repair, and replace all makes and models of both garage doors and garage door openers.

We do not offer repairs, replacement, or any type of service on entry doors or sliding glass doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover