Corey Sly Electrical Service Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/18/2017

1406 Cotton Flat Rd

Midland, TX 79701

Established in 1988, we pride ourselves in providing the best electrical service to residents and businesses in Midland, Odessa and the surrounding areas. Corey Sly Electrical Service is unique because we offer flat rate pricing. Flat rate pricing allows us to give an up-front price to our customers for each job that is requested, no matter how small or large the project might be. Our electricians are a great group of licensed experienced professionals. We are Insured and Bonded. Our Texas Electrical Contractor License (TECL) number is #17194. We are a proud member of both the Midland and Odessa Chamber of Commerce and we've been voted Midland's Favorite Electrical Repair Service year after year. We are equipped to meet the demands of all customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our Emergency Service Crew. We have crews located in both Midland and Odessa. We service Stanton, Greenwood, and Gardendale. We also travel to Andrews, Big Spring, Crane, & Monahans with a trip charge....

electrician (46)lighting (12)ceiling fan installation (7)

01/09/2021

Excellent job! Two technicians to assemble and a third came in to help hang the fan in the final phase. Took 2.5 hours start-to-finish. Worked perfectly! quietly and in-balance! Excellent work and VERY professional! I will hire this company for any future electrical needs in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build and hang a 72" windmill-blade type ceiling fan with a light kit

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

Photo for Corey Sly Electrical Service Inc - 1406 Cotton Flat Rd, Midland, TX - 39125427

We were blown away by your positive words and we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Laddie, Saul, and Josh work hard to provide good customer service and they appreciate your feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to hear from you in the future with any electrical needs you might have. Thanks Again!

12/30/2020

Quotw as responsive and timely but not accepted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just a quotation, Price quoted was not the lowest. No problem with the way the quote was prepared and submitted but it was not th elwest

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

We are thrilled to hear your review and appreciate your consideration in using our services. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

12/14/2020

Very well. Providers explained what was wrong and fixed the issue promptly. Good job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trouble shoot and fix electrical short for outdoor living area

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you.

11/14/2020

Mike Rawlings, Joeandy Lujan, and Derrick Abila were very professional and explained step by step of what was going to happen. They were very polite and when they needed to move some of my belongings to get to where they needed to be, they did with care and put it back when complete. They even swept up after themselves when all was said and done. Work actually came in under price and I am very sat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran a direct circuit for a deep freeze and also hooked up so runs that I ran by myself to the breaker box

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

We are elated to hear such great things about our electricians. Our team works hard to offer outstanding customer service, so we are happy to see that reflected in your experience with our services. We appreciate your business. Keep us in mind the next time you or anyone you know needs an electrician.

10/31/2020

They did an excellent job. Showed up on time. Very courteous and conscientious. They identified the problem quickly and got it fixed and on their way. Final cost matched up with the estimate before starting. I definitely recommend Corey Sly for your electric work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three way electrical switch needed replacing at our home

CATEGORY electrician,apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

We are happy to hear about your excellent experience and appreciate your recommendation. Thank you for your business; call us anytime you need us again.

10/03/2020

Undecided on contractors. Still shopping. Overall though, very professional and worked with my schedule around work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back porch lighting

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

That is totally understandable, some customers need time to think it through. We are thrilled to hear your review and appreciate your consideration in using our services. We hope to hear from you soon.

03/04/2020

Very well, they arrived early, performed required task in a timely manner. Will quote them on an up coming project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install lights on machine tool

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

08/04/2019

Splendidly! Andrew Candelaria was very competent and understanding. I had my 3 grandkids under the age of 5 because their mom was sick. It was a little chaotic. He was very respectful to my mom, who lives with me, while he was working in her room. After he installed my ceiling fixture HE CLEANED UP AFTER HIMSELF!!! You do not know how much I appreciated that. The two year old will pick up anything...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two receptacles and install a ceiling light

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

We are delighted to hear how happy you were with Andrew. Our electricians really do try their best to provide great customer service. We appreciate your business and hope to hear from you in the future. Thank you, have a great day!

08/22/2018

From the time I contacted them they were very professional and punctual. Aaron was my tech he was great! Aaron was the tech from the proposal to the completion of my job and when I need more electrical work done I will call Corey Sly and ask for Aaron.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old electric circuit panel

CATEGORY electrician

Happy to hear you were happy with Aaron and the service he provided. We are lucky to have him on our team. We hope to hear from you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

07/20/2018

Great! Ryan and Aaron were excellent to work with. I have been using Corey Sly Electrical for 11 years. Consistent, high quality work. All the electricians that I have worked with have been professional and courteous. Only electrical service company I use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounted TV and Sound Bar on wall, with associated wiring. Replaced light kit on ceiling fan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

Gaining loyal customers like you is our goal. We are happy to hear you are consistently happy with our services. We appreciate your kind words and continued business. Thank you!!

Electrical Service Upgrades. Panel Upgrades & Replacement. Electrical Troubleshooting. Data & Network Cabling. Wiring. Christmas Lighting. Ceiling Fan, Light Fixture, & Exhaust Fan Installation. Lighting. Surge Protection. Pool Light Installation & Repair. Generator.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available