Flow Plumbing Co

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2007

4.3

2405 Interstate 30 Ste A

Mesquite, TX 75150

Are you looking for a reliable plumbing contractor in Dallas, TX? Look no further than Flow Plumbing! We have been in business since 1989, and we are experts in plumbing repairs. We are dedicated to customer service, and we strive to provide top quality plumbing services across the Metroplex. Our plumbers have the experience to tackle any plumbing problems you send their way. We’ve seen every plumbing problem you can imagine in the last 25 years, and there isn’t much that we can’t handle! When it comes to providing excellent plumbing repairs, our team at Flow Plumbing makes sure to abide by a certain set of standards. We hire some of the best plumbers in the area, and they are all very experienced in the industry. All of our plumbers are also highly experienced in customer service skills, to ensure you are assisted by a courteous and trustworthy repairman. From Tub and Shower Repair To New Installations, Flow Plumbing Has The Right Plumbers For The Job! It is important to us that our business is operated in a way that benefits our cutomers, both with the quality of the repairs they receive, as well as the quality of their interactions with our plumbers! We also keep ourselves up to date with the latest and greatest advancements in plumbing technologies, so we can offer the latest services available. Additionally, we go beyond repairs, and offer helpful services such as toilet installation as well as bathtub repair! We are constantly growing our business so we can remain your favorite plumbing contractor in Dallas, TX, so if you are in need of plumbing repairs today, or if you have any questions or concerns about plumbing, give us a call at 214-388-8838! • PLUMBING SERVICES • WHY CHOOSE FLOW PLUMBING? Reliable Plumbing Services At Flow Plumbing, we pride ourselves on the extensive services we offer to accommodate our customers’ plumbing needs! From repairs to installations, our expert plumbers are extreme...

09/23/2021

Cindy W.

the problem is they only have a one year warranty on their work. When you dig up under the house you have no way of knowing if they did the job correctly. Well they did not. the new pipe was not connected correctly to the old pipe so there was a separation of the pipes. Their professional work is not professional. They will not fix the problem they created!!! Military Plumbing of Royse City gives a 10 year warranty, USE THEM

Description of Work
had a break in my sewer line in house, had to dig up concrete to fix the break

Category appliance repair

Mr. [Member Name Removed] we do not have any record of work performed at your home in 2017. We made repairs on your main sewer line in April 2010. Both slab penetrations were made in the living room to repair 2 issues on your main line. All the warranty information for our repairs was in the proposal you would have signed. Majority of plumbing companies only offer a 1 to 2 year warranty on their plumbing repairs. There is a handful that offer a 3 to 5 year warranty. No plumbing company warranties any repairs due to foundation movement. If we had done any repairs at your home in 2017, a permit with the City of Heath would have been pulled so the plumbing inspector could inspect our repairs under the slab. No permit was pulled in 2017 in the City of Heath by our company, per our account with the city building inspection web site. For the price you are stating, there would have been multiple repairs made through the slab or a tunnel at least.

06/25/2018

Harold H.

Service was great. Workers did a great job especially in keeping me informed of what they were doing. The office ladies were very helpful and polite.

Description of Work
Swear pipe and line replacement

10/06/2017

Beth L.

Staff was on time, worked steadily through the day explaining as they went, and completed work efficiently and professionally. Office staff and on-site staff to be commended for friendliness and professionalism.

Description of Work
Complete "laundry list" of repairs in bathrooms, kitchen and outdoor faucet: sink faucets, sink stoppers.

09/23/2017

Rebecca G.

Extremely well. Service was provided the same day I called and the service was excellent. The technicians explained the process in detail and were courteous and very efficient. I will turn to Flow Plumbing again for any future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Needed to determine if I had a leak in my foundation - an area of my hardwood floors had cupped and thus needed to ensure it was not due to a water leak.

07/26/2017

Beth L.

Good experience with on site staff and office staff.

Description of Work
Below slab plumbing repair.

07/18/2017

Cheryl S.

They were on time. Introduce themselves - Put on the protective clothing - went under. Kept me informed the entire time.

Description of Work
My house is on peir & beam. Had very bad water leak. Parts of pipe was removed & replaced.

12/08/2016

Tracy S.

They kept me informed with every step! All contractors checked in & explained in full their procedures. Flow plumbing handled every little request I had -I feel after interviewing 10 companies. I got the best-best quality experienced workers. Honest of work.

Description of Work
New sewer line / re-routed. Design sewer line to go around garage & provide enough clean outs. Excavate around tree roots, sprinkler system, concepts walk way & under fense then 6ft of concrete drive way. Coordinated & permits inspectors, & clear out @ Ally.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

11/17/2016

Julie M.

Went perfect, once we had the right toilets. The ones we ordered didn't fit, so the plumbers measured and made sure that the replacement ones we ordered would work in our 40-year-old bathrooms.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 toilets

08/03/2016

Kelly F.

I had a clogged sewer line. I called Flow Plumbing and was pleased to hear that they could send techs out the same day. The techs showed up on time and were courteous and professional. I live on Via Balboa in Mesquite, Texas and was glad to do business with a local company. They cleared the clog and explained everything they did. I would heartily recommend Flow Plumbing.

Description of Work
Unclogged sewer line.

Category sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

07/14/2016

Russell M.

It was expected that kitchen would be bigger job. Kitchen sink went smoothly, but bathroom ended up being trouble. Hand auger did not do any good in bathroom had to use power auger. Took longer than it was supposed to, but they did not leave until I was satisfied.

Description of Work
Unclogged slow draining sinks in kitchen and bathroom by unhooking pipes and using auger.

07/08/2016

Janelle F.

Flow Plumbing does good work. Equally important, they are willing to work with you. Our main wastewater line needed to be replaced (this was obvious when they showed us on camera, and afterwards, when we saw the pipe). They honored the quote they provided even though we had to wait months to get the work done. When hiccups arose in the process, Flow was willing to work with me and the city inspector to come to a compromise that insured good work was done, AND that we could split costs. This was not the first time I've used Flow, and it won't be the last.

Description of Work
Waste water line replacement

Category excavators, plumbing

07/06/2016

KD O.

It took 2 diagnostic visits but once determined the course the service Dwayne and assistant arrived on time. Explained the process and finalized cost before started. Dwayne took care with carpet to and from bathrooms. No tile was damaged. The service took a bit longer than expected. But repair truly worth it. Fix made huge difference in wasted water and expense.

Description of Work
Fixed leak in the wall of my bathroom, replaced toilet, repaired plumbing to outdoor faucet.

06/17/2016

Darryl C.

Flow’s agent arrive ahead of time, diagnosed the problem’s cause then promptly fixed it.

Description of Work
Kitchen drain blockage.

Category drain cleaning

08/18/2015

Lanny H.

I had called several companies starting at 8am because I needed the leak fixed - was about out of towels. Flow is the ONLY one that committed to being here THAT day. They said they would arrive in the afternoon and were right on time. Came in with shoe covers and all equipment to do the job. Shut off the water, removed the pipe, replaced, cleaned up afterwards, checked the work and left - all in under an hour.

Description of Work
Cut out section of copper pipe inside wall that was leaking, replaced section with new copper and cleaned up after themselves.

03/30/2015

Lynn T.

It worked but $300 in putting in two bolts is a little expensive. They were overpriced.

Description of Work
They put two new bolts inside my toilet.

02/01/2015

Shirl D.

Not an oxymoron-Pleasant Plumbing Experience!! Our General Contractor contacted Flow Plumbing to complete work under our kitchen sink in our home on Ponderosa Circle in Dallas. The work included installing a reverse osmosis filter and hot water dispenser. The plumber, Al Pinter, was prompt, professional, knowledgeable, proficient, and personable. The work was completed entirely to our satisfaction the way we requested to save space! The area was left clean and neat. We will call Flow if we have future plumbing needs. We would not hesitate to recommend Flow to friends and relatives!

Description of Work
PLUMBING HOOK UPS UNDER SINK DURING REMODELING, INCLUDING INSTALLATION OF REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTER AND HOT WATER DISPENSER.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

01/27/2015

Dwight M.

Two men showed up on time and were very courteous. Time to fix problem was under 30 minutes. They helped us with answers on another problem we were having with our sink (no charge)

Description of Work
Water leak in supply line form wall to commode. Replaced shut off valve and water supply line.

05/28/2014

Mayra G.

Flow Plumbing Co said they could make it out within 2 hours or so, which was pretty fast, they were really quick to come by and essentially I really appreciate it because we did all the hardware and all we needed was how to start it right and he said if I touch it and I would charge it $90, and I was like okay, I am going to try to light it and so I ended up lighting it myself, so they didn't charge me for it. I guess it is an honest company.

Description of Work
I have used the services of Flow Plumbing Co.

05/27/2014

Virginia B.

I had called an A/C company and another plumbing company and neither could make it out. Flow had someone at my house within 45 min of talking to them. He took care of my problem and also another small issue. He was professional and took care to consider financial issues, as well. As he was leaving, he even noticed that my A/C unit was not working properly!! Could not ask for better service!!

Description of Work
Cleaned out drain to A/C that was leaking though a light fixture in the bath and also replaced the washers in the leaky tub faucets.

Category appliance repair, plumbing, drain cleaning

05/21/2014

Laurie S.

---joined Angie's List 05/21/14 looked up plumber and called they came 1 and 1/2 hours later ---got right to problem--fixed and were gone in 30 min---all in the same day---also used coupon from Angie's List that reduced the price from $187.50 to $162.50---great deal!!

Description of Work
unclogged the kitchen sink

05/14/2014

Melissa E.

They were on time, very courteous and worked very quickly. They answered all questions and responded immediately when I called.

Description of Work
Replaced the hot water heater.

05/06/2014

Virginia B.

I had had two other plumbers out and they gave me two different answers as to what the problem was. One was totally wrong and the other only partially right. Either way, it is unlikely their suggestions as to what to do would have solved the problem and may have made it worse. Al explained everything to me and I no longer am confused as to what plumbing issues I have. I feel confident with what he told me, as he came to me as a referral from another plumbing company, to figure out what was going on. As such, he did not expect his company to get a plumbing job from this, as they will be sending a complete report to the referring company. They were professional, came with clean towels to clean up any messes they made, instead of asking for mine. They cleaned up and made sure everything was put back in place, if they had to move it. They were respectful of me and my home.

Description of Work
Al and Bradley checked all my pipes for leaks or breaks, mapped them out and a camera to identify problem areas. Al explained everything to me and did not talk down to me. He gave me his impression as to what should be done to correct the problems.

05/04/2014

Ruth M.

The young man turned up earlier than expected and was efficient in diagnosing the problem. Then he gave me the estimate and we agreed on this price. He got the parts and returned to do the job. He was courteous and he did the job. The next day I received a letter from Flow Plumbing on my front door wanting to know it I was satisfied. I was very pleased and had never had a follow up on service. I will definitely use them again and will recommend them to my friends. My name is Duff and I lived at 4303 Buena Vista St., Dallas, TX.

Description of Work
Fix and replaced the faucets and replace the spout and shower faucet and value to intercharge it from tub to shower.

04/01/2014

Julie M.

Considering the scope of the job, we were very happy with the outcome. Because of the weather, there were several days when they could not work, which made the job take a little longer than planned. The leaks under the slab were repaired by going through the slab in most cases, but a couple were repaired by digging under the house. The crew who came to dig did a good job of filling the dirt back in after the plumbers were finished with the repairs. I recommend them highly and will use them again.

Description of Work
They identified leaks under the slab and repaired them. After each group of leaks was identified and fixed, they tested again and if they found more leaks, the leaks were repaired. I found them to be very thorough. The work was done as quickly as possible and every effort was made to keep the work area clean. They cleaned up after themselves every day and were always prompt. It was a complicated job and took several weeks.

01/13/2014

myrl H.

They did a good job. They were very good at explaining exactly what was needed and what they were doing. The cost was a little higher than the other bid, but they were closer to my home, so I went with them. The city has been out to inspect it, and they do have to come back to fix a few things, but I assume that they will.

Description of Work
They replaced my water heater.

Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning

With a name like Dallas Plumbing Company, you may not think of us as air conditioning and heating experts, too. Fact is, in addition to our award-winning plumbing service since 1903, we are also one of the top licensed commercial and residential Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Contractors in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. That simply means we know plumbing, air conditioning and heating and we do it right. Our goal is to earn your trust and keep you as a valued customer from now on. And, we back it up with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Look to us for all your plumbing needs, and let us provide a free estimate on any new heating and cooling equipment you are planning to purchase. If your system needs cleaning or repairing, we can service all makes and models.

Offers by Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Lone Star Water Heaters LLC

Lone Star Water Heaters is family owned and operated. We specialize in a comprehensive suite of installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement services on all makes and models of water heaters. Get in touch to learn more about Lone Star Water Heaters. Our team of highly skilled technicians combines over two decades of hands-on experience in the industry. We offer standard and emergency services 24/7, serving a diverse pool of residential and commercial clients in Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex area.

A2Z Atomic Plumbing Inc

Please contact us at 214-727-4040. Casey Mitchell, President has been providing plumbing services for residential and commercial customers for 23 years. Since 2003, A 2 Z Atomic Plumbing, Inc. and has strived to provide exceptional plumbing services for residential and commercial customers in the Dallas and surrounding area. Specializing in slab leak detection and repair, we provide complete plumbing services that include water, sewer and gas line repairs, sewer and drain cleaning, hydrostatic testing, sewer and water line inspections, toilet repairs, polybutylene replacements, plumbing remodels and more. Call us today!

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check