We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

ELECTRICOWORK LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2006

PO Box 851174

Mesquite, TX 75185

In these challenging times we are still open to serve our customers. Your safety and our safety is #1. We wear masks and disinfect for every project. If you have a switch or outlet that doesn't work, a lighting project or maybe a bigger project GIVE US A CALL! or TEXT US at 214-727-0870!! Check out our deals! Example of projects customers are doing now: RING or NEST cameras, indoor or outdoor lighting projects, POOL equipment upgrades, landscape and security lighting! Panel Upgrades! ...

11/30/2020

Kyle C.

Excellent. The two man crew showed up on time, worked diligently, communicated well, and finished the job with professionalism. We enjoyed working with them and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Install 5 exterior electrical outlets. Mount TV to brick wall.

11/09/2020

Shannon F.

Went perfectly! Everything works great now! Great communication, love the texting feature through Angies List. Used their Angies List coupon and got a great price. Will definitely use Electricowork again!

Description of Work
Outside electrical box stopped working

07/29/2020

Kevin B.

Everything went perfect. From setting up the appointment to the work it all went smoothly. Highly recommend this company for any electrical needs!

Description of Work
3 ceiling fans installed

Category ceiling fans

07/11/2020

Carla P.

It was great. Raoul was very pleasant and professional. I have another wifi security camera that I'll need installed in the future and will definitely hire this company again!

Description of Work
Installed a ring doorbell and new potch lights for front and back porches

Category electrician, home security systems

07/06/2020

Sarah S.

Everything went great! I needed a light fixture to be installed in a high ceiling that was complicated to get to. They were able to get it installed and now my entrance looks great! They are very professional. I was contacted on the same day and was given a reasonable price. I would definitely hire them again and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Electrical

05/14/2020

Steven F.

I have used this company before and was very pleased. Owner Louis Lara contacted me upon my request and gave me a bid on the work to be done. Electrician showed up as promised. Louis kept in touch with me throughout the project from beginning to the end. He and the electrician doing the work were quite accessible, informative and a pleasure to work with. They explained what my problems were and the appropriate solution. My wife and I are thrilled with the finished work! Since they came, all projects have been working well. They also left our home in great condition. The company is a "mom and pop" operation and we couldn't be more pleased with the service. Great job, Louis!

Description of Work
Old bathroom fixtures removed and replaced with new; living room wiring; replaced pantry light; old landscape lighting removed and replaced with new; light bulbs replaced with new LED lighting in a 12-ft. high ceiling fixture; installed dimmer switches

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans, outdoor lighting

05/07/2020

Janie M.

On time. On budget. Out of the ordinary level of detail. Clean. Respectful. Outstanding work.

Description of Work
Electrical

05/05/2020

J L.

Louis & Raul were very professional and easy to work with. Job well done and all is working well! I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Electrical

01/23/2020

Ira B.

It went great. Louis and his team communicated great with me to set up the appointment, offer me a quote that was fair. They let me know they were on their way, arrived on time and did a GREAT job! The job was done efficiently and professionally. They cleaned up all the excess materials before they left. I would DEFINITELY use them again and will refer them, when possible.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician, outdoor lighting

01/22/2020

Tina N.

I have used them several times for different home projects. They did a great job and would definitely hire them again. I have referred them to my neighbors as well. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Electrical

01/22/2019

William M.

I needed some haphazardly installed network cabling removed and replaced. Since a visit was required anyway, I suggested that they install a couple Ring cameras during the visit. The technician took a good bit of time to understand my requirements and limitations of the structure of the house. I thought he did a good job of determining the best way to complete the installation without any significant cosmetic changes (visible wires) on the exterior. I would use these guys again.

Description of Work
Installing cameras and network cables

Category electrician, phone wiring

01/10/2019

Vincent W.

They did a great job, and the 8 hour deal was a great value. They were professional and fair about their work, even though it went over in total time.

Description of Work
Rewiring/replacement of smoke alarms, installation of 240 V EV charging portal, replacement of light switches, assessment of outlet problem

12/01/2018

laura D.

The retiring was done efficiently and with safety in mindZ

Description of Work
Replace wiring

07/29/2018

Chris K.

Great job, easy to work with, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
2 breakers and outlets

07/03/2018

Jayne D.

They did a very good and professional job. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced multiple dimmers, found electric short that was keeping an entire line from lighting.

03/08/2018

Lorraine .

Very well. Louis was very knowledgeable, prompt, professional and left everything clean and neat.

Description of Work
Replace fixtures

01/03/2018

Christopher S.

Great. I work with a lot of sub contractors and these guys were very detailed oriented and patient. I really appreciated that versus what you typically run into. I had a tough job and they threw themselves into it and knocked it out. Planning on using them again.

Description of Work
Various electrical

12/29/2017

Michael S.

The electricians arrived on time and installed the new plugs and fixed the canned lights. They were professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Install new plugs, fix can lights and remove wire

12/28/2017

Earle F.

Fine. I wish it had been disclosed in advance that there would be additional charges for the attic and for equipment used. It also wasn't clarified that there would be a 5% additional charge for paying with a credit card.

Description of Work
Coax and CAT5 wiring run across the entire house and into 2 rooms. The other work I needed wasn't able to be completed in the time I had booked.

Category electrician, phone wiring, cable tv service

The BIG Deals unfortunately don't cover those extra charges, but is stated on the fine print. Thank you for letting us know you missed it, it helps us to remind customers in the future of the additional charges before hand. We would love to finish you uncompleted work! Thank you again.

12/28/2017

Brian K.

Went great. They were a bit late, but once they arrived they completed all requested tasks in an efficient manner. Cleaned up afterwards. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Changed location of kitchen chandelier, changed out recessed lights, & installed outdoor GFCI outlet.

Category electrician, lighting

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]!

12/19/2017

Susan M.

The gentlemen who came to work on my electrical needs - Raul & Louis - were professional, efficient, and very knowledgeable. They went out of their way to explain things to me, providing safety tips and general information. I was so pleased with the amount of work they got done in 8 hours (2 men giving 4 hours of labor each). They installed and tuned 5 ceiling fans, installed an exterior light fixture, and installed 5 interior light fixtures including a large, heavy dining room chandelier. The only glitch in their service was that I had the service scheduled once, and the company called having to reschedule due to issues. Overall, this was a fantastic experience and a great value for the money!

Description of Work
Install of ceiling fans and interior/exterior lighting fixtures

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Thank you for you feedback [Member Name Removed]! Let us know when you need our services.

12/04/2017

Jonathan S.

Perfect service. Already planning on next project.

Description of Work
Louis and Raoul were great. Fixed some dead outlets, changed some switches.

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to continue doing business with you!

11/29/2017

Belinda F.

Outstanding company. They covered a lot of work for us and hustled through it. Professional, good communication and high quality. To top it all off they completely cleaned up after themselves and vacuumed my floor. I definitely plan on hiring them again.

Description of Work
Wide scope of household wiring, replacing or creating new outlets.

Category electrician

Our technicians are the best at what they do, we hope to keep your business! Give us a call when you need us. Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

11/15/2017

Denise M.

Excellent. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
We have had Lara Electric do interior and exterior jobs at our home several times.

Category electrician

We love to hear that. Thank you for being our loyal customer! We appreciate your business!

11/15/2017

Steven K.

Louis was great. Wasn't allowed to fix fan, and couldn't fix outlet without major digging up the yard, but identified the problem. He was a very thoughtful man. They finished with much more time leftover, but that's my fault as I thought the outside receptacle would take longer. It must be mentioned that they had to cancel the original appointment and we had to reschedule.

Description of Work
2 nest installation make outdoor outlet work fix outdoor fan adjust front recepticle

Category electrician

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you!

Canter Power Systems

Creative Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of LED outdoor lighting for home, landscape, arbors, trees, fountains. We also remove high voltage lights and replace with LED to save money on lamp replacement and electrical cost. We offer a base system package of 10 professional grade high performance LED outdoor lighting starting in thee $3,600 range with our $300 off coupon. We do not install ceiling fans, electrical outlets, or general electrical work, only landscape lighting.

Offers by Creative Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting on Angi
    Soriano & Mendez Painting

TECL #33009
    State of Texas
    Texas Department of Licensing
    10/04/2020
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

All residential (new installations, custom lighting design, repair, retrofit or troubleshooting) work includes fans, LED's, light fixtures, switches, outlets, GFI's, appliance install, recessed lights, landscape lighting, panel upgrades, code corrections, wire upgrade(aluminum to copper), DATA lines (internet lines), security cameras, home theatre systems including flat screen install and surround sound, we also install devices you can control with your cellphone, tablet or laptop