CAPITAL A/C

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2004

ALSO DOING BUSINESS AS: CAPITAL ENGINEERING, INC....

Mendez Mechanical, LLC

My name is Danny Mendez. I am the owner and operator of Mendez Mechanical Inc. I've been working in the A/C field for almost 30 years. In 2009, I decided to open my own business to expand my career and opportunities. Ask us about our Financing Options! My business has grown tremendously over the years due to the quality of service I provided to my customers. My success is due to the loyal customers and those who trusted in me. I believe in providing the best quality of service to everyone. Don't hesitate to contact me and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

AIRCONS HEAT AND BETTER AIR INC

*HVAC, general repairs, maintenance, new construction , ductless systems , TRANE & LENNOX certificate dealers in business since 2000. *Family owned and operated. *Services *(Sales *Installation A/c Tune up Insulation Financing available

Offers by AIRCONS HEAT AND BETTER AIR INC on Angi
Blessed Electric & Air

Offices in DFW and Austin for Electrical and HVAC Services! When you have commercial or residential work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than Blessed Electric and Air. We have the most highly trained, industry certified technicians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients. All of our electricians and A/C techs possess years of on the job experience. Not only that, they're also industry certified and committed to keeping up with the latest advances in the field. You can rest easy, because your electrical, A/C or heating job will be in the best and most skilled hands that it can be. No need to stress, call Blessed!!! Additional email: jeff.robertson6009@gmail.com.

Offers by Blessed Electric & Air on Angi

10/26/2004

ALTHOUGH THE SERVICE TECHNICIAN WAS HELPFUL AND PUNCTUAL, HE NEVER TRULY FIXED MY PROBLEM. I HAD TO FIND ANOTHER COMPANY WHO DIAGNOSED THE PROBLEM QUICKLY AND FIXED IT COMPLETELY. HE JUST DID NOT SEEM TO REALLY KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING. WHEN WE CALLED TO TRY TO GET HIM TO LOOK AT THE UNIT AGAIN THE RECEPTIONIST SEEMED ANNOYED.

Description of Work
SERVICE ON A/C UNIT.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac