5th Generation Electric LLC

01/23/2022

1515 N Town East Blvd

Mesquite, TX 75150

We accept remote payment

We are a company dedicated to hiring the most knowledgeable and experienced electricians in the industy5th Generation Electric is ran by a master electrician with over 18 years in the industry. We are a small family ran company offering competitive pricing while still providing top notch service with top notch products. With being a small company we take pride in the fact our customers have quick access to the owner and master electrician. We specialize in safety inspections, troubleshooting, panel and service replacements, as well as lighting upgrades and other electrical improvements. At the end of the day we want to make sure your home is electrically safe for you and your family. Give us a call today we would love to have you as part of the 5th Gen Electric Family....

electrician (8)ceiling fan installation (3)lighting (2)

05/05/2020

Super helpful and professional. Worked with me to save money where we could.

Description of Work
fixed 2 dead outlets, added 2 outlets, added a box for ceiling fan

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

12/25/2019

It went Better than expected

Description of Work
Reconnecting pool control panel

Work Completed On 12/25/2019

06/11/2019

They installed 2 ceiling fans (rear porch and garage) and replaced ceiling fixtures in the bath. They arrived early and were very professional; did a great job! First time to use them since I moved to the Forney area, but will definitely call them again. Very knowledgeable and friendly guys; the owner and another licensed electrician came to my home.

Description of Work
Light fixture replacement

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

We know you will definitely enjoy the cool breeze of your new fans. I am glad we were able to take care of this project for you. I do my best to meet all of our customers. We look forward to taking care of your electrical needs in the future and are happy you chose to join the 5th Gen Family

06/04/2019

The electrician was able to come quickly (same day) and was great. He let us know that they outlet did not need to be fixed. He still had to charge us for the trip, but was kind enough to give us a discount.

Description of Work
We were told by a different repairman that we needed an outlet fixed.

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], I greatly appreciate the review. I did feel bad for the simple fact the issues was miss diagnosed by the appliance repair company. On a positive note we were able to inspect the electrical items and ensure that they were in great working condition and safe. We greatly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work on your home and look forward to taking care of you i...

04/18/2019

Very professional. Found issues I did not know were there. Fixed them at no charge to me. Did work for my church also. He is now my go to electrician.

Description of Work
electrical work

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

With our crews being versed in not only residential work but also commercial work it was no problem to take care of the needs on both properties for you. I am very happy not only is your church's electrical system in better shape but your home is electrical safe for your family as well. Thank you for choosing 5th Generation Electric

04/17/2019

We couldn't be happier with 5th Gen's service and their tech, Josh. Honest, professional, and fair pricing. You can't ask much more from an electrician. Check to see if your home has a surge protector built in. If not, you should call 5th Gen Electric to have one installed. Tell the owner, Eddie, that I sent you.

Description of Work
Electrical home repairs

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 04/17/2019

[Member Name Removed], you made a great decision to have a surge protector added to your homes electrical system. The peace of mind that comes from having this protection is invaluable. Knowing your electronics are better protected will be a great investment. I am also glad we were able to take care of the other electrical needs in your home as well. Glad to have you as part of the 5th Gen Family

04/10/2019

Everything is good. I use them all the time. Price is really good.

Description of Work
Electric repair

Work Completed On 04/03/2019

Its always our pleasure to take care of you and your property. It is always our goal to make sure your property is safe and up to electrical code requirements. We appreciate your business and look forward to many more years working with you.

04/03/2019

It was good. really good. Eddie the owner was out working on the job.

Description of Work
They change out my panel

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

As the owner of the company I try to have as much hands on work in the field working with our customers as possible. Its a true joy to meet our customers as much as possible out on jobs or at there homes. I will always be as involved as I can be with our customers. Taking care of our 5th Gen Electric family and making sure there electrical is safe has always been and always will be a passion of mi...

We offer in depth electrical electrical inspections and diagnostics. When you need someone knowledgeable with your best interest in mind we are here to help. No matter if your trying to have your dream lighting install complete or you need to make sure the electrical is properly done on your remodel we can take care of you.

www.5thgenelectric.com We are specialized in electrical, if for any reason you need help in another industry like Plumbing or HVAC, check out our websites blog section and browse our preferred vendor list.