360 Innovations

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2010

Integrity, know how and customer service is what makes 360 Innovations one of the most trusted A+ rated members of the BBB, NTRCA, and TGCL which all carry strict guidelines for their memberships. We are fully licensed, Insured and also carry Worker's Compensation for your protection. We are expert residential and commercial roof system installers. We are certified to give the highest possible warranties and only use trusted materials of the highest grade by the best manufacturers....

JoseDavid Painting

Flexible schedule

B&J Interiors Inc.

With over 25 years of interior and exterior painting experience, we are here to address any painting project or dreams you may have.

Xiddco Storm Restoration

We take great pride our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. order to understand the needs, and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work, and communicate with every customer a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job

Offers by Xiddco Storm Restoration on Angi

07/21/2021

When I contacted 360 Innovations about my leaking roof they were very responsive and came out immediately to look at it and fix it temporarily until they could replace it. They worked with my insurance company to deal with all the details so I didn't have to. Their crew was very fast and professional, and I would use them again without hesitation to replace or repair our roof. We worked with Josep...

Description of Work
Roof repair/replacement

06/03/2021

Joe and his wife Cindy were awesome. Super friendly and helpful Joe came to my house 2x to meet my adjuster and made sure everything was taken care of!! Roof was put on in a very timely fashion! Highly recommend

Description of Work
New roof!!!

11/21/2018

Prompt scheduling, on time,quality material,very efficient labor force , no complications, more than fair service. I was empressed with work done. A turn key job performance. They did not break any shrubbery or a blade of grass. I worked in estate maintenance for over 20 years and a more complete job I have never seen performed. The salesman Jacob Luther and company keep me up to date with picture...

Description of Work
New shingled roof

Thank you for the great review. I appreciate that, very much. Call anytime. -Donovan

11/03/2018

Awesome they went above and beyond for me doing things i wasn’t able to pay for and all they said was we just like helping people

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Category gutter repair,handyman service,roofing,siding

Thank you very much for the review, it was a pleasure working with you. Truly wish everyone was as easy to work with as you. -Donovan

08/20/2018

Things progressed very well! Salesman Jacob Luther was very attentive to the process and our needs. I have and would gladly recommend 360 Roofing to my friends and associates!

Description of Work
Roof replacement, ceiling repair

Roofing - Metal, Tile, Slate, Synthetic, Shake, & Shingle.