Advanced Specialty Construction Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2016

ASCS is a family run, locally owned business proud of it's earned reputation as "The most trusted solution for all of your construction, remodel, roofing, tree care, dirt work/site prep needs". Our 100% satisfaction guarantee, prompt service, friendly faces and reasonable prices set us far ahead of the competition. Whether the job is big or small, we are committed to earning your loyalty, respect and referrals for years to come....

United One Cleaning Service

N?A

UNDER PRESSURE HOME SERVICES

Under Pressure Home Services is a pressure cleaning premier service for exterior cleanings. We clean drive-ways, patios, walk ways, and also home washing. We even do gutter cleaning on most homes. We have been considered as one of the most professional pressure clean services in the New Braunfels area. If you need a friendly, reliable and affordable solution to your pressure cleaning needs, look no further than with Under Pressure Home Services.

Crete' Cleaners Pressure Washing LLC

Local pressure washing business with over two years of experience for the exterior of your home and property. We are two Industrial Engineering students attending Texas State University here in San Marcos, Texas. Our business will cover areas in San Marcos, New Braunfels, Kyle, and Wimberly. As individuals, we strive to help clean up the beautiful communities that surround our campus. While also, making some small revenue to help us pay for tuition and housing. Our goal is to make customers houses and businesses look brand new again.

Offers by Crete' Cleaners Pressure Washing LLC on Angi

10/06/2016

Phil the head technician and Justin the general manager were very professional. They let me know what was going on the whole time and cleaned up after themselves very well. You would never know they had been here. The work is very nice and they did little extras for me and they don't cut corners.

Description of Work
They removed all of my carpet, removed all of the pet urine damage from my slab, sealed my slab to prevent odors from returning, and installed wood floors. They also did trim work like shoe moulding over the wood floor. I also had them install ceramic tile in my bathroom and paint my trim.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

08/03/2016

Lance and Phil were our two repair guys. They were very professional and courteous. Both worked well together and both very respectful about cleanliness around my house and work area. I would recommend them and will be using their services in the future.

Description of Work
Drywall bathtub and shower installation, hole repairs in drywall in the hallway and bathroom plumbing

Category replacement windows,home remodeling

Roofing, remodeling, new construction, custom homes, boat houses, boat docks, fire/water damage restoration, outdoor kitchens, decks/patios, concrete work, site prep & dirt work, tree care, interior & exterior painting, custom showers, siding, gutter installation, cleaning & maintenance, site clean-up & haul off.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available