We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Texas Seasons Nursery & Landscape

With Angi since February 2008

6841 Virginia Pkwy Ste 103-317

Mckinney, TX 75071

Texas Seasons Nursery & Landscaping is a full service lawn care and landscape company serving residential and commercial customers across the north Dallas suburbs. We provide year-round lawn and landscape services including weekly mowing, sprinkler maintenance and a long list of customized services. In addition, we also provide new landscape design and installation services including hardscapes, pergolas, stone work and more. We are experienced, professional providers of top quality, customized outdoor living environments. Contact us today for a consultation and estimate....

02/02/2021

Suri J.

Company stated they do not service the Princeton 75407 area. 2 days wasted to find out they don't service Princeton 75407 area.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

We appreciate the opportunity to review your Angie's List request. We received your request on a Friday afternoon. Our Office Manager sent your request to our General Manager first thing Monday morning. Our General Manager's schedule had multiple requests to review and was able to review your request location by early Tuesday morning. He then determined that your location was beyond our service area and we immediately notified you. We apologize for any delays you may have experienced, as we take the requests in the order in which we receive them.

07/29/2020

Mark W.

Greentex was very efficient and helpful! They were very friendly and went out of their way to help me with my landscaping! Thank you!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

07/22/2020

donna R.

Great Only real issue was understanding what I wanted done. But overall great job

Description of Work
Spread top soil

Category decks, mulch

07/01/2020

Sandra L.

GreenTex continues to do an amazing job for me! I have been a customer for 5 years and they take care of all of my lawn needs. My yard is virtually weed free and their service is prompt and affordable. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
landscaping, maintenance, sprinkler repair, flagstone and rock install,

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, tree service, hardscaping

06/30/2020

C H.

I recently hired Green Tex to install 3 French drains, sod, river rock and landscaping. From the first call, they were quick to respond. Mike came out, took measurements and made recommendations. The next day, I received a written estimate clearly laying out the materials needed and the cost per area. Shey, Phillip, Adam and Rey were here to do the work in a timely and professional manner. They were great! If a problem came up, it was quickly resolved. The admin asst, Tammara was fantastic in keeping me informed. I will definitely call GreenTex to handle future landscaping projects.

Description of Work
French drains, sod, river rock, landscaping

Category landscaping, mulch, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you, Corky. It was fun working with you and we look forward to helping you with your future needs!

06/18/2020

Chris S.

As a fellow Angies List vendor, I refer all my drainage and landscaping work to the Pros over at GreenTex Landscaping. They communicate wonderfully with my clients and provide great service at reasonable prices. I appreciate the way they treat my clients. I will continue to refer them out! Thanks!

Description of Work
Referral source for drainage and landscaping

06/08/2020

Rick V.

Perfect, Very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I learned about different landscape bushes, trees during the quote process and how it all comes together. Check out the before and after examples, I did before calling for a quote. Our close friends recommended them, and I would recommend GreenTex Landscaping to everyone.

Description of Work
Getting areas upgraded all around the house front and back.

06/05/2020

Hired Greentex in May 2020 for a landscape job in Wylie, TX. The job consisted primarily of adding a large flower beds and plants around a pool, stone-edged, and adding stepping stones to grass to create a path. While initially good to deal with, the quality provided for this work (given the amount paid) was overall sloppy and disappointing. This was mainly due to two reasons, i) what seemed to be inexperienced crews that were sent out, and ii) a lack of supervision of the work (even after I let them know of several complaints). Flower Beds - Initially liked the look of work done (prior to the stone work going in), however, I purchased three 15 gallon Taylor Junipers. One of the three appeared to have been damaged either in transport or in planting as several of the branches or cracked/broken. (See picture) I was told that the plant was "healthy" and they just needed to trim it up. After several requests, this trimming was never done. Also, it's only been 4 days since install and it appears the Company either did not properly remove the grass under the beds or did not do it at all, as there is already grass growing through the mulch in several spots. The stone work done on the beds looks awful. I got home after the stone was initially done and while it looks acceptable in certain areas, in others it looked awful. The crew either had no experience in laying stone, or was in a rush. After their initially completing, I spent my evening pulling up the stone before it set in. Upon several complaints, the same crew was sent back with a "I don't really see/understand the issue" mentality as if the supervisor had not informed them of my communications to the team. Even after they attempted doing touch ups on what I pointed out, the end result is VERY rough and sloppy. See pictures. Stepping stones - this was going to be what I assumed a very easy task. I asked they lay a few stepping stones in the grass to create a path. At first, all the crew did was just lay stones on top of the grass instead of setting in. After a couple complaints, they came back, and dug them in but did not balance (and pretty sure this crew has not done this work before). The stones were still wobbly when walked on, so we asked for a third/fourth time to be done correctly. The end result, now, is a mud pit of stone/dirt as the crew tore up all sod in the area. It looks downright awful/embarrassing. See picture. I have engaged another company to come back to fix as my multiple complaints were not heard (same thing as above, the same crew that had done the work incorrectly multiple times would come back not knowing what to or how to fix - a supervision issue). Overall, I expected more experience and supervision in what should have been a fairly straight forward, but expensive (~$6k) project. I would not recommend this company to others. **Update as result of service provider response. In the Company's president's responses, there were several statements that have pushed my perception of this company to one that does not do quality work, to a dishonest one. See below a few follow ups to some of the statements made: 1) At no time were there downward adjustments to the budget in this project, only add ons. The lack of quality provided throughout was due to minimal supervision by Company management. 2) The GM did NOT recommend not to lay the flagstone without a proper base which I elected to proceed. First off, this was never discussed. I asked that you all lay flagstone into the grass and trusted a competent landscape company would know how to do properly from there. Would it make sense for me to say I didn't want to pay for a couple of bags of sand/gravel to lay the stones correctly on a $6k project. I don't think so. 3) To classify the obviously damaged Juniper as "three small broken twigs" is false. Further to make the tree look better your GM stated he would come back to trim it up, which was NEVER done. 4) Thanks for letting me know about you firing your subcontractor who did the stone work (which your Company never informed me you would be subcontracting out). It makes me feel much better, after paying full price for sub quality work, that your resolution was that you won't be using him again. 5) You say the landscape and bed work was completed to my satisfaction. This is false, due to items noted above. I have hired another Company to come out and clean up the sloppy work done by Greentex, on what should have been a relatively simple job.

Description of Work
Add Landscape Beds and Stepping Stones to Lawn

Category landscaping, lawn service

As President of the organization, I am ALWAYS concerned about our service to our customers. I know that we worked hard to meet your budget constraints and that there may be some issues with the overall look of the finished product as we removed items. I also understand that the majority of your concerns were centered around the stonework that was performed. We did use a subcontractor for that work and we did have issues with their responsiveness and the quality of their work. Based on your complaint, we have terminated our association with that stonemason and apologize for the inconvenience on your behalf. I know our General Manager recommended not to lay the flagstone without a proper base material as this would cause the muddy situation you described, especially around the outdoor faucet area. Based on budget constraints you elected to proceed without the base material. I also confirmed that he did discuss the 3 small broken twigs on the Juniper and that this minor damage would not impact the growth of the tree. He also mentioned our 1-year warranty on all tree installations and that if there was any impact at all to the Juniper we would replace at no charge. I apologize that your experience with us was not up to our standards and we thank you for your review. We always try to do our best and at the times when issues arise, we are the most responsive to address the issues. As you mentioned, the landscape and bed work was completed to your satisfaction. We have now engaged a new stonemason for our future opportunities.

05/21/2020

Kyle H.

Amazing service. Showed up on time ,prepared, and professionally completed job. Can’t recommend high enough Greentex is great!!!!

Description of Work
Landscaping and drainage

Category decks, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch, hardscaping

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] We appreciate your confidence in us and we are focused on ensuring all of our customers are happy with our work.

05/21/2020

Stephen H.

They really know their business. We are talking about sod for the back and side yards. Very competitive pricing and good options on grass for shaded areas. Michael also suggested some ground cover for the parts of the yard that get less than four hours of sun.

Description of Work
Proposal for sod, St. Augustine or Zoysia.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

Thank You, [Member Name Removed] Mike has 35 years in the landscape business and is an awesome professional. We are happy he is a dedicated part of our business. His goals are to meet your needs while giving the best advice on your landscape questions. Thank you for being a member of the Greentex family of customers

05/20/2020

Michael W W.

The sod was professionally installed and completed in a day. The crew was professional and cleaned up so the yard was impeccable. Sod looks awesome. Irrigation professional came to the house and tested the sprinkler system and identified several heads that needed to be replaced. He also inspected the drip system and fixed two leaks that we didn't know we had. Work was exceptional and thorough.

Description of Work
New sod added and sprinkler system inspected and repaired

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

Thank You, [Member Name Removed] We appreciate you as a long time customer. We strive to do our best on every job. As you know we are always ready to address any concerns or issues and ensure our customers are happy with our work.

10/08/2019

John D.

They mislead in their estimates. Perform services not requested and want payment for them. Promised a service and then said they wouldn't fulfill it. I asked to speak to the owners--they declined. Stay away from them.

Description of Work
Stonework

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel

[Member Name Removed] In regards to your comment on promised services that we would not fulfill, we apologize. Our Operations Manager quoted you weekly lawn service without knowing that your property was beyond our service area. We did send a technician for a first mow and determined at that time that your property was well beyond our service area. This was our mistake and again we apologize. There was no intent to mislead, just a mistake. In addition, we also offered to continue to provide all other services except the weekly mowing. As for your comment regarding performing service not requested, we take exception to that. We did exactly the work that you requested and we quoted. Our system requires electronic acceptance of all quotes which you approved. We also performed the additional work you requested and approved. We even discounted the both the original quoted work and the additional requested work for you.

04/28/2019

Shari B.

Poor follow-up, poor communication, mowers said backyard gate locked as reason they didn’t mow it one week even though it was unlocked, does not do services when they state so constantly having to follow up

Description of Work
Monthly contract for mowing and fertilize and maintaining shrubs

Category lawn service

We're sorry you are having issues with our schedule. Our crews mow 25-30 per day, cannot return to customers who don't unlock their gates on their mow days. Our crew came early before she could unlock her gate and we photo document for this reason. Many have combo locks to avoid this issue. Also behind on trimming due to the rain that's out of our control. When it's the rainy season you have to be patient. We email, but sometimes they don't get read. We take our communication seriously!

07/31/2017

April O.

They were good. I just didn’t go with them because they were a $1,000 more. I would definitely use them if the price was comparative. I would definitely bid them out again though. The owner is the one that I communicated with, and he would email me on the weekends and he would text, so I could always talk to him and ask him questions. I get the impression that they are a very good company. They’re very thorough and care a lot about they’re customers and they do good work. I’d recommend them.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate.

Category landscaping

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we look forward to possibly working with you again in the future for your landscaping/ lawn maintenance needs.

07/26/2017

Jonathan B.

Excellent. Great crew. Great management

Description of Work
Reataining Wall

07/26/2017

Jonathan B.

Excellent. Great crew. Great management

Description of Work
Reataining Wall

07/08/2017

nicky S.

I asked for a quote and received a fairly quick but unclear response. I asked to clarify the extent of services, and got a very rude and unprofessional response. I will not be utilizing their services.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn maintenance (mowing, trimming, and edging)

Category lawn service

I have copied our email responses below to try and address your comment that we were rude in our response. Attached is the email string that shows we were quick to answer your questions and that we were polite and professional in our responses. On July 6th at 4:24 pm we received this email from Angie's List: Hi, there. You have received the following request from your web site Quote Request form: From: [Member Name Removed] Phone:[Member Information Removed] Property Address: [Member Information Removed] Property City:[Member Information Removed] Zipcode:[Member Information Removed] Message Body: summer mowing, trimming, and edging On July 7th at 8:38 am, our office responded with the email below: Good morning [Member Name Removed], Thank you for inquiring about our services. for your 8500 SF property, weekly mowing is $45 and includes edging/ blowing. For trimming, our pricing starts at $125 hourly for 2 man crew with one hour min. If you set up bi monthly service package, it can go as low as $95 flat rate. Let me know if you'd like to be scheduled. If you let me know today on the mowing, it could start next week. I am here until 3pm today. If you call next week, it won't start until the following week. The trimming is a separate crew and is a 2-3 week window right now for completion. Our billing is auto pay on a credit card you would leave on your profile, billed after the month of service. July services gets invoiced Aug 1, cards ran on Aug 3. I look forward to your reply, Thank you Tammara On July 7th at 9:09 am you replied: Tammara, The trimming I was interested in was trimming the grass around the fence, and edging around the sidewalks. Would this be included in the mowing service, or is this still a separate crew? [Member Name Removed] On July 7th at 9:25 am we responded: It IS included. They mow/ edge/ blow. Mr [Member Name Removed] I fail to understand why you think our responses were rude. We have a very professional staff and we pride ourselves on quick responses to customer questions and issues. We regret that you feel we were in some way inappropriate in our responses to your questions. Bill President Greentex Landscaping

04/17/2017

Judith Z.

GreenTex had been a reliable provider up until last year. I never had trouble with communications, quality of service, and customer service. Now, I am looking for a new landscaping care company. The billing has slowly slipped in accuracy, and when I call to discuss, the office personnel is borderline rude. I've asked for heads up on non-regular services, like mulching or fertilization and they fail miserably at contacting me in a timely manner. Once they even emailed me that the crew was coming, while the crew was working on my yard. The irrigation "specialist" they have has always missed his appointments and then lied about missing them saying we were not home. This has happened since year 1, so I am talking about at least 5 instances where this person has flat out lied about showing up and us not being home. Since we own security cameras, we can back our claims that this person did not, in fact, showed up for his appointment. I opted out completely from using GreenTex for irrigation system maintenance unless they have a different "specialist" on board. During the summer, they have subcontracted mowing crews, so the quality of mowing has been inconsistent. This is to say that it sometimes is borderline bad, where they leave tall grass in lines, in between their passes with the lawnmower. The scheduling is consistent though, if they say they're coming, they do show up (other than their sprinkler technician). That is why I say the punctuality is good.

Description of Work
I've had a contract with GreenTex Landscaping for 3 years now. They mow my lawn, trim the shrubs, do irrigation system maintenance, mulching, leaf cleaning during winter months, fertilization, and have done a couple of special jobs like replacing some dying rose bushes and re-sodding my front lawn.

Ms [Member Name Removed] We apologize that our sprinkler tech has not been reliable regarding appointments. He is an outstanding technician and does exceptional work, however he is always very busy and does miss appointments. This is an issue that we are working on and have appreciated your patience. We are certainly disappointed that you are looking for another service provider. We would hope to convince you to stay based on the quality of our work, while we work on our communication issues. We thank you for your years as a customer and hope you will reconsider and remain with the Greentex family. Thanks Bill Biancaniello President Greentex Landscaping

09/16/2016

sandra J.

Extremely well. Shortly after my initial visit with Bill, he emailed pictures of his ideas on what the patio would look like. I wanted very low-maintenance but could not decide on the right materials for the job that would fit within my budget. After going with Bill's suggestions, work began 2-3 weeks later. The majority of the work was completed in one day (finished the following day) and they crew was great about tidying up afterwards. Bill followed up immediately afterwards to make sure I was happy with the work and I plan on having him come back for some additional landscaping. Would definitely recommend GreenTex Landscaping!

Description of Work
Removal of weeds, Asian jasmine and rocks from patio area; decomposed granite and pavers installed.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping, patios

07/29/2016

Mitch S.

Excellent service. Bill and his entire team are incredibly responsive and punctual. Can't beat their service!

Description of Work
Grub treatment and fertilizer.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

07/04/2016

chris W.

Their work performance was highly professional & in compliance with this job’s schedule. The installation crew was knowledgeable, effective & maintained a clean work-site. Green Tex Landscaping subsequently replaced a few sod areas that did not green-up per their warranty in a timely & efficient manner. They even water affected areas since I was out of town. Bill, Green Tex Landscaping’s President, was professional, easy to work with & responsive to both e-mail & phone communications. Green Tex Landscaping, Inc. job performance was excellent

Description of Work
Green Tex Landscaping, Inc. provided a competitive bid & completed installation of Zoysia sod replacing my front lawn.

06/15/2016

James K.

My wife and I are so pleased that we don't have to concern ourselves with our yard anymore as we have recommendations on services needed and scheduled out the rest of our services with them. When they started, they recommended Aeration because my boys had trampled the grass down. I usually do this every year and they were 20% less than my previous provider for the same service. Noticed my sprinkler was spraying onto my patio one morning and called them to schedule them to look at the problem. I had recently hired a company, before hiring GreenTex, to overhaul my back yard and add in the Patio and they never addressed Zone 5 & Zone 6 to meet the new design. Bill personally came out to my yard with his crew while i was at work and redesigned my irrigation system. They called me with a quote that was very reasonable and said they could either do it same day or schedule a later date. I opted for same day and they had it wrapped up before i was home. Now we never see water on our patio or our fire pit from the sprinklers. We have had a problem with grass growing under the tree in our front yard for over a year and I assumed it was the boys climbing it all the time and trampling the grass down. a few weeks back their crew came mid day and noticed that the grass was not receiving enough sunlight and raising the tree canopy was the best solution for the yard. I received an email with the recommendation. I called to get more details and decided to have the tree serviced. the next week I came home to a cleaned up tree and no evidence of the service being done. I love that! They mow every week for us and we have never had a complaint about how the grass looks after a mow. Our chemical service is also done through them and we get updates that a service was performed. My grass looks great! They trim our hedges every few months at my direction and I have never had to remind them. They mulch twice a year, spring & fall, planting flowers in the spring. House looks great! Thanks GreenTex for making my life more simple!

Description of Work
Several months ago I was fed up with having to call 6 different companies to do my different landscaping needs and searched for an alternative option. I found GreenTex and was told that I would have 1 phone number for all of my landscape maintenance needs. I use them for Mowing, Lawn Treatments, Irrigation, Hedges, Tree trimming, Mulching, and adding our flowers in the spring.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch

01/21/2016

Michelle H.

The services have not being performed and the company will not return my emails. I purchased a $49.00 landscape evaluation on the 28th of December. The company contacted me via email on the 31st of December stating he would contact me after the first of the year. I told him that was fine due to the New Year's holiday. I did not hear from him, so I sent another email on the 13th of January asking about setting up an appointment. I still have not heard from him and would like my money refunded back to me.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category landscaping

Ms. {Member's name removed} We are sorry for the poor communication at that time. The company was going through some transitions and some communications were unfortunately lost. As you know, since your review we have re-contacted you and have since provided a quote for the services requested at the time of our meeting with the resident. We are waiting on a response to our quote and hope we can service the client at the address requested. Once again, we do apologize for the poor communication and I understand that Angie's list has refunded you for the inconvenience. Regards Bill President Greentex Landscaping

01/01/2016

Steve C.

Regular scheduled lawn treatment completed as promised.

Description of Work
Lawn treatment

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

09/17/2015

Bruce S.

Aaron showed up just about spot on when he said he would. I showed/explained to him what that I wanted a retaining wall that ran the course of the East side of my house. I also wanted the existing porch removed and replaced with sod. He explained in detail exactly what he would be using and how it would be done. Then he took measurements and left. I received a quote from him the next day. I thanked him and told him I was going to get a few more quotes and I would keep in touch with him.

Description of Work
I showed Aaron what I wanted and he did an evaluation and sent me a quote.

AK Lighting

Get $250 Toward Your Project When You Schedule a Free Estimate - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed with our Final Walk-Through Service - FREE Consultation & FREE demo so you can see it before you buy it! - We Offer American-Made Products - 12-Month Workmanship Warranty Want landscape lighting to make your home look elegant, more welcoming, and emphasize the features you love? I've installed landscape lighting for about 7 years, half with a professional company and half with my company. One thing I have found that has helped everyone of my customers is a FREE demo. We set up the lights so you can see what it looks like before you commit. This way you can visualize what you want, and we can install without guessing. Give us a call if you're interested in a free demo.

Offers by AK Lighting on Angi
    Earth Kind Services

Organic Lawn Top Dressing & Organic Lawn Fertilization. I started this company to offer an organic, safe lawn application that really gets results. Using our specialized spreaders we spread wonderful rich compost to build your soil in your lawn and landscape. Compost improves the structure and texture of the soil enabling it to better retain nutrients, moisture, and air for the stronger, healthier plants. This organic matter feeds the soil microbes that are vital for good diverse soil environment. Compost helps to control diseases and insects that might otherwise overrun a more sterile soil lacking natural checks against their spread. Compost can save lots of money too - reducing costs of replacing sod and plants, use less water, reduce cost of herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers. Results may vary due to turf and soil conditions. Most people see their turf thicken & bare spots fill in. It usually take a few weeks to begin to see results. Gradually compaction lessens and the soil may even feel softer. Watering needs should go down 30%. When we seed at the same time as top dressing we usually have a good stand of grass in 3 weeks. See our videos on Youtube as well. Website: https://www.earthkindservices.com

Majestic Outdoor Lighting

At Majestic Outdoor Lighting we are proud to provide high quality, professional LED outdoor lighting and landscape lighting solutions. We want your yard, garden, patio, pool or other outdoor area to shine and add to the ambiance of your property. We have experience working with both residential and commercial applications and we will find the best outdoor lighting solution possible for your needs. We work hard to design a lighting system that provides you with exactly the end result you are looking for! Call us today to learn more about outdoor lighting systems in Dallas, Fort Worth or any surrounding area. We will begin by helping you choose the right design for your property and needs. We can help highlight the best features of your property. When you add lighting to your outdoor space, you will bring new components to life. Textures that were previously unseen will add an artistic touch to your landscape. Water features will come to life with colorful light shows. And your outdoor spaces will become more usable night or day! Call for a FREE lighting estimate.

Offers by Majestic Outdoor Lighting on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Landscape Installation, design and maintenance. Lawn Maintenance. Lawn Fertilization/ Weed control. Leaf Removal & clean up. Labor Crews,Commercial and residential landscape design and management,Custom stonework,Design and repairs of patios, pergolas, ponds and waterfalls, fireplaces, decks, patios, and more...Fertilization, pest control, weed control, shrub beautification and care,Mowing and landscape mulch

Outdoor Lighting, Hardscaping