smittys wood care

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2011

We offer free estimates for outdoor wood staining and fence repairs. We have been in business since1999. Serving Mckinney, Allen, Plano and Frisco....

Restore driveway, roof, house siding, gutters, sidwalks, patios and fences to their original finish with soft / pressure washing. Landscape friendly products used. Call us today for a free estimate!

At Impeccable Pressure Washing Solutions our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 3+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Interior/ Exterior paint, drywall finishing and repair, flooring, tile, backsplash and handyman services. I work with make ready and remodel as well including wallpaper removal, popcorn removal, door handles, hinges, fixtures and adding cabinet handles. I have years of experience working as a handyman and painter and no job is too big or small for consideration. Get a quote today and let's schedule your job.

10/26/2017

Smitty’s Wood Care in McKinney, TX is an outstanding company. I live in Dallas and they came to power wash with a cleaning solution first and then re-finish my fence with their semi-color oil finish they make themselves at the shop. The fence turned out to be beautiful, it really looks like new. They were punctual, competent & professional, and very nice, too. In addition, they were reasonable and...

Description of Work
Fence re-finish

Category fencing,deck cleaning

07/30/2017

Our first scheduled appointment was rained out. The only real annoyance was that they did not contact me at all regarding the rain-out. Once I contacted them, I was given a new date. The job itself was well-done and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Fence staining

Category house painters

11/16/2016

I was very happy with the job did by Smitty's. Mike Smith was very responsive to my inquiries and the job was done very professionally. The cleaning was done ahead of time, to give it adequate time to dry before the staining and sealing. Mike's employees were courteous and did the job quickly. I would recommend Smitty's without reservation. A quality company.

Description of Work
We had a older wooden fence cleaned, restained, and sealed

Category fencing,house painters

05/14/2014

This is the third time I have used Mike Smith for fence staining over the last ten years. His work is excellent, he performs the work within a reasonable period of time and uses top-quality stains. I have been very pleased.

Description of Work
Stain Fence

Category fencing,deck cleaning,house painters

03/15/2014

Mike came out for the estimate right on time. The work was scheduled but had to be rescheduled because it was a bit too windy. I like the fact that they know the results of staining on a windy day...it can get messy. They came out the next week, as scheduled, and did an awesome job. The guy doing the work was very through and polite. He wiped the poles down so they weren't streaked and went back a...

Description of Work
Clean, stain, and seal 170 lf of 8' tall cedar fence

Category house painters

We stain using oil base formulas that preserve and extend the life of your outdoor wood structure. We specialize in fence staining and repairs. Whether it is new or has turned gray on you, we can clean and stain / seal to beautify and extend the life of the wood.

We don't build fences, but work with a company that does.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal