We accept remote payment

Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent.

Founded 1972 • With Angi since August 2012

3277 County Rd 325

Mckinney, TX 75069

Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Enterprises is proud to be a well-known roofer serving the Greater McKinney area with quality services using premium materials. We offer a 10-year warranty on all of our work and stand behind our results. Our goal is to provide a great value for the cost, and we'll provide you with a written estimate for any project. Our services include:Commercial roof installation, Roof repair, Home remodeling,Gutter installation and repair. We won't rush the job, and we'll make sure we're meeting all of your requirements. We have been serving the community for more than 51 years and are committed to excellence. Flexible financing options are also available so that you can get leaks repaired as soon as they happen. Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Enterprises employs a friendly, professional, and fully insured staff. We offer comprehensive services as roofers in McKinney, TX, including inspections, roof coatings, and residential re-roofing. To set up an appointment with us, contact our office today....

Projects

Roofing & Remodeling  project
Roofing & Remodeling

roofing

202175409

Dennis R.

Provided exceptional customer services. Was very satisfied with the finished product. Thorough cleaning up around the house was completed as well. Would choose him all over again!

Description of Work
Roofing

Thanks God Bless

Traci P.

They did excellent work in a timely manner, cleaned up after themselves and always communicated well! I would use them again!

Description of Work
Roofing

Paul F.

Ballentine and his crew were great! Very efficient, cost effective, and reliable. I will use Rainbow for all future builds.

Description of Work
Roofing

Thanks God Bless

Scotty S.

Excellent! Job was well coordinated on time and clean up was superior.

Description of Work
Roofing

07/07/2021

Michelle L.

Quick return call for initial contact but "no call, no show" for requested estimate. FYI: the caller called from a 972-670-0000.

Description of Work
Roofing Repair Estimates

10/23/2017

Denice W.

Very fast and professional. Will use them again!

Description of Work
Tore off old roof and replaced with new.

08/22/2017

Judy O.

sent email-never responded....called the guy who worked for them when I had it installed to tell him it was leaking in exactly the same spot it leaked at when he installed, he no longer works for them so I sent email asking for repair estimate and they did not bother to reply even though I did not ask for them to fix what was never right , just asked to get estimate to repair, which makes me think if they cannot sell whole roof they cannot be bothered.

Description of Work
repair leak on roof

05/08/2017

Doug H.

The main issue with the company was the way the shingles were installed. I explained hat I did NOT want the shingles installed the way the old shingles were installed. They were in a rustic manner. I wanted them installed in a modern manner. They said they knew what I wanted. When I came home from work I saw that they were installed in the same rustic manner as the old ones. They refused to make it right. Since then I have had the roof converted to standard "asphalt" type shingles. But the roof is in need of repair so I have been looking at reviews before deciding on quotes.

Description of Work
This work was performed in 1988! New wood shingle roof.

01/09/2017

Alicia W.

It did work out really well actually. They did a great job! All good. It took a couple of weeks, I believe. I don?t recall it taking too long, they were pretty on top of it. What all did they remodel in the garage? We had missing walls, so they put in new walls, taped, floated, painted and they fixed a hole in the ceiling, and put a door to the attic. It was awesome!

Description of Work
We had the entire house, exterior of the home painted, new gutters, we had a small piece of our roof cut off, which sounds bad, but it was good. It was like an overhang that my husband didn’t like, and we had the entire inside of the garage remodeled.

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,house painters

12/27/2016

Sarah M.

Everything was completed on time. New roof, new skylights, and new wind turbines. We've used Rainbow twice now. We are very pleased with the results. Rainbow quotes a fair and honest price and delivers on the contract.

Description of Work
Rainbow replaced our roof. This is the second time we've had work performed by them. Excellent results both times.

Landmark Property Services

With over 20yrs of Professional Painting experience we offer "Great High Quality Work At Great Price!" A fresh coat of paint or stain can bring new life to rooms, add curb appeal to homes and commercial buildings, and help protect your investment for years to come. We are happy to bid on all types of painting, or staining projects in the North Texas area. We will meet with you, at your convenience, and provide you with a free, written, detailed estimate. There will be no surprise charges added after the fact. Locally owned and operated, we are a small company with big capabilities, including interior painting, exterior painting, commercial painting, deck and fence finishing, and drywall repair and installation. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Landmark Property Services on Angi
    Five Star Painting of Dallas

Locally owned and operated by Josh Christensen, Five Star Painting in Dallas is dedicated to providing painting services that exceed expectations. Our primary focus is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the quality of our work, which is why we thoroughly train all of our painting contractors. You can rest assured that our painters are skilled, knowledgeable, and respectful. Five star quality without the five star price. Additional phone - (214) 447-7005. Book your appointment online by clicking on our website!

Offers by Five Star Painting of Dallas on Angi
    James Imburgia Painting Contractor

The satisfaction of a quality paint job last long after the thrill of a cheap price fades away, 40 years experience, cell 214-533-4413. I am Jim Imburgia, I personally supervise all work done, one job at a time, I specialize in all phases of painting and related repairs. With over 40 years experience and product knowledge, I have a sharp focus on service, quality and value, only one easy phone call to make, and I will take it from there, please call me.

Offers by James Imburgia Painting Contractor on Angi

General Remodeling
    BR101560
    Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing Available

Commercial Work.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent.

How is Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. overall rated?

Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. open?

Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. is open:

Sunday: 11:00 PM - 6:00 PM

What payment options does Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. provide

Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing Available

Does Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. offer free estimates?

Yes, Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. offers free project estimates.

Does Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. offer a senior discount?

No, Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. offer emergency services?

Yes, Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent.?

Yes, Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. offers warranties.

What services does Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. offer?

Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. offers the following services: Residential & Commercial Roofing and Repairs, Metal Roofing and Repairs, Residential & Commercial Sheetrock Tape and Bed, Interior Textures and Paints, Exterior Paints, + Gutter Replacement & Repairs, + Carpet, Wood, Tile, Laminate Floors, Hardiboard, Vinyl Sidings and Facia and Trim, + Wood and Cedar Decks and fences (Stains) (Sealants) +

Are there any services Rainbow Roofing and Remodeling Ent. does not offer?

Commercial Work.