Pro Billiard Service

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2013

Our work is not subcontracted out and is 100% guaranteed. We are insured and accept all credit cards as well as cash and checks....

Veterans Moving America, LLC

Veterans Moving America, LLC

Veterans Moving America is a values-based moving company that only hires veterans. Since our formation in 2013, we have built a reputation for consistently providing excellent service to our clients, which our A+ rating with the BBB and multiple service awards can prove. Rest assured, if you want the job done right, trust it to the same men and women you trusted to defend your country and freedom. Veterans Moving America is fully insured and offers local moving services to anyone living within the DFW area as well as long-distance moving services to anyone in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, or Louisiana that is moving to or from the DFW area. We are also proud to offer professional packing services, labor-only services, and storage services to all of our clients. Getting an estimate is quick and easy. You can go to our website (www.VeteransMovingAmerica.com) or give us a call at 817-989-6362.

Offers by Veterans Moving America, LLC on Angi

01/08/2018

The guys did an awesome job and the table looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace surface felt and repair bumpers

04/02/2017

Pro Billiards responded quickly to my initial phone call and fit me into their schedule within a week. They did a great job even making suggestions about positioning for optimal play. It took them about 2 and a half hours from start to finish. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my Billiard table moved from one room in my house to another.

CATEGORY moving companies

02/21/2017

Awesome well definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barry and his team moved a pool table for me that I found on CL. The disassembled the table at another ones house, they were very respectable of the other persons property. they met me at my home reassembled and leveled the table and then shared a Dr. Pepper after a job weel done. Great people

12/06/2016

The project went very well! The guys showed up on schedule, promptly did their work and charged less than we expected to pay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a pool table to the second floor of our home. Refelting the table.

08/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company was very good!

CATEGORY billiard table repair

We move, recover, assemble and dis-assemble pool tables. We help potential customers find used, vintage or antique tables.

We do not sell new pool tables or accessories. We will not move most one piece slate tables(some 7' one piece slates if there are no stairs involved).

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal