Palace Floors

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2012

8930 State Hwy 121 Suite 520

Mckinney, TX 75070

We have financing through Synchrony Bank, we accept major credit cards. 12- 18 Month with deferred interest with monthly payments. $100 off with any flooring purchase of $2000 or more....

05/06/2022

Daniel Y.

David and his team are incredible! We just had our floors put in and the installation crew were professional, courteous, and did an amazing job. David was quick to respond and kept us in the loop on the project. I've worked with many contractors before and David is right there at the very top in providing excellent customer service. 100% recommend him for your next home remodeling project!!

Description of Work
Flooring Installation

Category flooring contractor

08/23/2017

Jeanne S.

David was easy to work with and completed our projects at a very reasonable amount. Our installers did a lovely job and we are pleased with the results.

Description of Work
We had engineered hardwood flooring installed and a master bath enlarged.

10/25/2015

Donna R.

I reserved my time to review until the dust settled and all the floors were in and "we" were moved in and settled a bit. First off I want to lead off with David, the owner is awesome! I found him so easy and patient to work with, and with a different team under Carlos and under different circumstances I would certainly use his service again. Even so, that said....I'm sitting here in my office and looking around on my tile flooring I'm seeing shoe prints that will not come up and also seeing a film/haze on the floor that I'm pretty sure won't be coming up anytime soon. My cleaners have cleaned it twice so far. I'm very disappointed to see this only now. Although I don't know what could have been done had I noticed it early on. I'm beyond grateful they did a very nice job on the formal living area and the 1/2 bath. It turned out lovely! Whew! Also, in our master bedroom we had picked out a darker engineered wood from David's inventory. The guys used left over tile to lay on the transition piece from the master bedroom to the master bath to secure the piece until the glue dried. Where that sat while the glue dried is scratched from the tile edges rubbing the floor. This floor too was not cleaned well and has several places where glue was not removed fast enough and there are glue smears here and there. Also, during the install, we'd drop in from time to time to keep up with their progress. At one point I entered the house and there was a very foul smell going through out the home that stemmed from the toilets being removed leaving the sewer open to permeate through out the house! I immediatly called David and told him the toilet holes were left open and the next day they had them covered. David is on the ball when it comes to his customers. He's very very good at what he does. I need to mention too, that I had to call David and find out where our left over material was. We only had 2 pieces of the formal tile and zero of the engineered wood or casual tile we used. David was besides himself to find that one of Carlos's ( David's top notch lead installer), workers decided he'd take them along with him when the job was done. David was sure to tell Carlos to relay to his workers that materials left from a job need to stay with the home it was installed in. Now, would I use Palace Flooring again? I'm not sure at this point. But I do know that David is an awesome business owner and he really takes good care of his customers when it's something he can resolve. He'll do it. Thank you David!

Description of Work
replaced old carpet with tile, and engineered wood in master bedroom.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, plumbing

09/29/2014

Mark E.

We have been happy with our experience with Palace Floors, as evidenced by the fact that we utilized them multiple times. Specifically, it was a pleasure to work with David Kash, who I believe is the owner. He is very friendly and easy to work with. His availability and responsiveness to any questions or issues was especially appreciated. Our house is 4,000 sq ft and Palace re-did the carpet throughout after 10 years of wear on the old carpet. We are very happy with the new carpet, as well as the granite installation!

Description of Work
We have used Palace Floor for three different projects - 1) replace upstairs carpet, 2) replace downstairs carpet, and 3) cut and install granite countertop on a kitchenette.

Category hardwood floor

Dear Mr. [removed member name], It was my pleasure working with you and your lovely wife. you guys were kind and patient and the kind of client I always would love working with. I am here for anything I could do for you guys. Best wishes for you in those coming holidays. I wish you full joy with your new floors for so many years to come.

10/04/2013

Debora M.

The Manager David was extremely helpful through the entire project. The installers were very good to work with, and were willing to meet personal specifications for what I wanted. They were neat, clean and professional.

Description of Work
I replaced my tile floors, backsplash and new granite countertops.

Category ceramic tile

Dear Ms. (member name removed), Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a nice review about Palace Floors team. You were pleasure to work with and we are glad to hear from you now. My installers and I enjoyed working at your home because you were nice to all of us and very humble person. Please let us know if we can be any help for any future project at your home. Palace Floors Team

07/29/2013

Cynthia M.

Top notch! Timely, professional, and on budget. What more can you ask for?

Description of Work
Palace Floors rejuvenated my entire house! They installed quality tile and carpet throughout.

Category hardwood floor

Dear [member name removed], Thank you so much for your business, We really do appreciate it. Very happy we were able to serve your needs with the best quality floors and our professional installers but at the same time coming within your budget. It is very kind of you taking the time out of your busy daily schedule to write us this review, it means a lot to us. Palace Floors Team

06/13/2013

Benjamin J.

It went very well. I chose them because of the price. He was a nice guy to work with. Their work was above my expectation and the finished product was flawless.

Description of Work
Palace Floors did hardwood floors for me. I also bought tiles from them but they did not install the tiles.

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor

Hello [member name removed], Thank you so much for writing this review. We enjoyed doing work at your home installing the hardwood floors that you liked so much. We are very happy that we met your expectations on the price and the work quality. If you looking to do any more projects for your home in the future we will be very happy to take care of you again. Palace Floors Team

11/01/2012

JERRE M.

They did a very good job, they finished on schedule and they did good quality work. The employees were very friendly and patient, and I didn't feel threatened at all, like I have with other companies. Their pricing was very reasonable and I'm very pleased.

Description of Work
They replaced our floors, including tile, hardwood, and baseboard.

Category hardwood floor

Hello Member, It was a pleasure doing business with you. Me and my installers enjoyed working at your home. We can not thank you enough for the way you treated us as workers and company. We felt very comfortable doing the floors at your home. We are very thankful that you chose us and very happy we met your expectations and we will be very happy to do any work at your home in the future anytime. Palace Floors Team

Vertex Construction and Development

We are a full-service General Contractor servicing the following but not limited to: Home Remodels Kitchen remodels Living room remodels House extensions 2nd floors add on's Load bearing wall re-frame We have an extremely detailed proposal process that ensures we are catching all identified scope of work so there are no surprise change orders during construction. We work with multiple interior designers to help suite your needs and design preference. After graduating from Baylor University with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, my career started in construction as a general contractor and land developer. In 2017 I ventured off on my own and started doing home remodels and exterior improvements. We separate ourselves from other General Contractors and renovations specialist during the pre-construction and contracting phases, where we invest time into our proposal along with outline what our contract process will be in depth. We also pride separate ourselves by requiring (0) Zero money down as a deposit. We also carry and maintain a 5-million-dollar general commercial liability insurance policy.

Tiger Custom Cabinets

Building Solutions of Texas

We specialize in hardwood floors, refinishing and installation, carpet, tile, laminate; as well as Drywall Repair and Installation. Also, we offer Restoation and Remediation services. From your floors, to ceilings, we've got you covered!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We do hardwood, laminate, carpet, tiles, countertops. Stone, travertine, slate, marble, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling. painting, cabinets, staircase remodeling.