Palace Floors

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2012

We have financing through Synchrony Bank, we accept major credit cards. 12- 18 Month with deferred interest with monthly payments. $100 off with any flooring purchase of $2000 or more....

Kitchens Designed by Vivienne LLC

As a space planning expert, I will maximize the potential of your space and improve function and efficiency. My concise and detailed construction and working drawings will allow a contractor to implement your plan effectively, thereby achieving the desired end result in an well executed manner. I provide quality product resources at affordable prices, starting with pre-finished cabinets which will update your homes appearance and increase its value. I have worked and been involved in all aspects of the residential remodeling industry, including design, measuring, product sourcing and site visits. Certified Kitchen Designer, BA in Interior Design, 25 years of experience in all aspects of residential remodeling, and Professional member of NKBA. Remodeling an outdated kitchen or bathroom is not only a smart investment, but will also bring your family more comfort and pleasure than any other home improvement. Together, I will integrate your needs and tastes with the style of the home to create an atmosphere you will love to come home to.

GS Fencing Services

Here at GS Fencing Services, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality Wood Fencing and Iron Fencing, Electric Gates and Driveway Gates services. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Cedar Creek Fences

Cedar Creek Fences offers high quality fences, along with high quality service. What sets Cedar Creek Fences different from the rest is a great value, while not sacrificing quality and standards. From start to finish, every step of the way, each home owner is aware of process. There is never any surprises or no-shows. What we say is what you will receive. Communication is key when doing any type of construction project.

08/23/2017

David was easy to work with and completed our projects at a very reasonable amount. Our installers did a lovely job and we are pleased with the results.

Description of Work
We had engineered hardwood flooring installed and a master bath enlarged.

10/25/2015

I reserved my time to review until the dust settled and all the floors were in and "we" were moved in and settled a bit. First off I want to lead off with David, the owner is awesome! I found him so easy and patient to work with, and with a different team under Carlos and under different circumstances I would certainly use his service again. Even so, that said....I'm sitting here in my office and ...

Description of Work
replaced old carpet with tile, and engineered wood in master bedroom.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plumbing

09/29/2014

We have been happy with our experience with Palace Floors, as evidenced by the fact that we utilized them multiple times. Specifically, it was a pleasure to work with David Kash, who I believe is the owner. He is very friendly and easy to work with. His availability and responsiveness to any questions or issues was especially appreciated. Our house is 4,000 sq ft and Palace re-did the carpet throu...

Description of Work
We have used Palace Floor for three different projects - 1) replace upstairs carpet, 2) replace downstairs carpet, and 3) cut and install granite countertop on a kitchenette.

Category hardwood floor

Dear Mr. [removed member name], It was my pleasure working with you and your lovely wife. you guys were kind and patient and the kind of client I always would love working with. I am here for anything I could do for you guys. Best wishes for you in those coming holidays. I wish you full joy with your new floors for so many years to come.

10/04/2013

The Manager David was extremely helpful through the entire project. The installers were very good to work with, and were willing to meet personal specifications for what I wanted. They were neat, clean and professional.

Description of Work
I replaced my tile floors, backsplash and new granite countertops.

Category ceramic tile

Dear Ms. (member name removed), Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a nice review about Palace Floors team. You were pleasure to work with and we are glad to hear from you now. My installers and I enjoyed working at your home because you were nice to all of us and very humble person. Please let us know if we can be any help for any future project at your home. Palace Floors Team

07/29/2013

Top notch! Timely, professional, and on budget. What more can you ask for?

Description of Work
Palace Floors rejuvenated my entire house! They installed quality tile and carpet throughout.

Category hardwood floor

Dear [member name removed], Thank you so much for your business, We really do appreciate it. Very happy we were able to serve your needs with the best quality floors and our professional installers but at the same time coming within your budget. It is very kind of you taking the time out of your busy daily schedule to write us this review, it means a lot to us. Palace Floors Team

06/13/2013

It went very well. I chose them because of the price. He was a nice guy to work with. Their work was above my expectation and the finished product was flawless.

Description of Work
Palace Floors did hardwood floors for me. I also bought tiles from them but they did not install the tiles.

Category ceramic tile installer","hardwood floor specialist

11/01/2012

They did a very good job, they finished on schedule and they did good quality work. The employees were very friendly and patient, and I didn't feel threatened at all, like I have with other companies. Their pricing was very reasonable and I'm very pleased.

Description of Work
They replaced our floors, including tile, hardwood, and baseboard.

Category hardwood floor specialist

We do hardwood, laminate, carpet, tiles, countertops. Stone, travertine, slate, marble, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling. painting, cabinets, staircase remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available