HARRIS AIR SERVICES LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2009

311 Industrial Blvd Ste B

Mckinney, TX 75069

Harris Air Services is Collin County’s best residential service and replacement company when it comes to Heating and Air Conditioning! Our goal is to provide quick, friendly and honest service. We are based in McKinney, Texas and we service the surrounding areas. Our technicians receive the most exceptional customer service training and elaborate, detailed technical training in the HVAC industry. LICENSED AND INSURED TACLB27812E....

02/09/2021

Jan P.

Our heater malfunctioned early on a Sunday morning. Once we had placed a call, Austin was out quickly. Before he diagnosed the problem, he made sure to ask our preference for how he was to enter the house should he need to go back to his van. He wanted to know if he should ring each time or Whether or not just to come in. He was very careful to protect the wood floor while pulling down the attic ladder. Once the issue was diagnosed, he presented options going forward. Once fixed, he sent a video and pictures of the furnace and offered tips on the care of the unit to enhance its life. He was eager to answer questions and made sure we were satisfied with the work before he left.

Description of Work
Heater not igniting.

08/10/2019

Nigel G.

I called Harris to fix my Trane system when I found out the company that installed it was no longer in business. Harris was able to schedule a technician very soon after I called. Austin, the technician, quickly diagnosed the problem as a bad thermostat. Fortunately it was still under warranty. They did not have a suitable replacement in stock but did offer to install a different model if I wanted. I chose to wait for the same model which Austin installed the next day. I was pleased with the speed with which they were able to respond to my call and the service they provided. I'll definitely be using them in future.

Description of Work
Repaired non-functioning a/c

07/16/2018

Bridget T.

All the technicians are polite and very knowledgeable. We feel this company is consistently honest and reliable.

Description of Work
Harris Air has maintained and repaired our furnace and air conditioning systems for the past several years. We are always pleased with how quickly they respond, their courtesy and professionalism.

05/19/2018

Andrew B.

Service appointment couldn't have gone better. Austin, the technician, was very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. He explained all the equipment he was using and showed me the readings he got and what they meant.. The gauges indicated i was low on refrigerant on two of my very old units. Austin added the needed amount to the units and and checked the entire system to make sure it was working properly. I do appreciate there was no hard sell to go ahead and replace my old units, but when they do finally fail beyond repair, i wont hesitate to call Harris Air.

Description of Work
AC unit service check up and refrigerant add

05/02/2018

Buddy M.

Its great, they're handling rental properties and it works out quite well.

Description of Work
Service and do check ups on my rental properties twice a year.

01/27/2018

Dean S.

Very well done! Quick and efficient. Fixed all my issues.

Description of Work
New coil for air conditioner

01/18/2018

Maria G.

It went very well. They are very professional. I have been using their services for a while.

Description of Work
I had maintenance done on the unit.

Lorie H.

The work was done in a timely fashion and the unit is working like a champ now!

Description of Work
We had our Fall/Winter preventative maintenance check and asked the tech to check a few concerns. The tech found the issue and not only explained the problem but, showed me the part! All fixed now!!!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am very happy to hear you were satisfied with out service. Our techs are instructed to always show the customers parts that we replace. Occasionally it doesn't happen because a customer doesn't want to go into the attic, or is on the phone and doesn't wish to go outside. I am glad to hear Brian is following procedure. Thanks so much more for the review. We look forward servicing you in the future! Sincerely, Blake Harris

Mystii K.

I was very pleased with Harris! Replacement units in the 18 -20 Seer rating are expensive regardless where you buy. I was pleased and felt I received a fair price. I did call around and compare. The tutorial on how to set up and use my unit and smart thermistat were very nice!

Description of Work
New unit, maintenance on second unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Brian was your tech and he is one of the best. I will pass on your kind words. We look forward to servicing your new and old machine! Welcome to the Harris Air family. Sincerely, Blake Harris

Scott L.

Very well. Austin was very thorough and showed us everything and explained it well.

Description of Work
Fall furnace service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], thanks for being a VIP maintenance customer! Austin is very good, I will pass on your kind words. We look forward to serving your units in the future and keeping them running for a long time! Best Regards, Blake Harris

AGES Services Company

We provide Heating and Air Conditioning and Electrical Service for both Residential and Commercial Projects in the Greater DFW Area! Some of our services include: >HVAC Home Energy Audits >System Maintenance & Plans >IMMEDIATE Air Conditioning, Heater and Furnace Service and Repair on ALL brands >Home or Commercial Inspection >New System Installation and Sales >Electric Vehicle (EV) Car Charger >SMART HOME Devices (Doorbell, Security Camera, Thermostat) >LED Lighting (Chandelier, Exterior, Interior) >Home REMODELS >NEW PANEL or WIRING UPGRADES >Surge Protection >Smoke Alarms >and the list goes on! Our services are affordable on both NEW and EXISTING Systems and Properties. We offer financing options. Many times we are able to offer more value at a lower price - Don't forget our PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE. Whatever your needs are, our licensed technicians will find a perfect solution. Don't Settle for an unlicensed handyman. Hire an expert.

5 star hvac contractors

We are a licensed and insured heating and air company. we provide residential and commercial services. New installation and emergency repairs and same day service. We pride ourselves on quality work and provide excellent service and communication. We accept credit cards, Checks, Cash and also offer financing up to 60 months 0% interest. Call today to schedule now!

Offers by 5 star hvac contractors on Angi
    Bacon Plumbing, Heating, Air, Electric

Bacon Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric is a professionally licensed and insured Plumbing, HVAC, and Electric Company that services the Dallas, Fort Worth, Frisco, Rockwall, McKinney and surrounding areas. Bacon offers fair and reasonable pricing with top quality installation and repairs. Bacon is a member of Nextstar. Bacon is located at 2055 Kristy Ln Rockwall, TX 75032 email us at info@everyonelovesbacon.com - visit www.everyonelovesbacon.com

Offers by Bacon Plumbing, Heating, Air, Electric on Angi

TACLB27812E
    Texas
    TDLR
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express

We service all makes and models of air conditioning and heating equipment. Our stocked trucks can repair approximately 90% of typical residential problems. This usually allows us to resolve your heating and cooling problems quickly without the need to order parts. Our factory trained technicians help ensure that your problems are corrected on the first visit. Ask how our Preventative Maintenance Agreement will save you money and prevent unwanted breakdowns during the peak season.

Duct Cleaning