Handyman Connection of McKinney

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2016

Awards & Badges

307 S McDonald St Ste 200

Mckinney, TX 75069

Handyman Connection of McKinney is locally owned and operated. Our goal is for Handyman Connection to provide customers with excellent workmanship and superior customer service. Each of our craftsmen has solid experience and all have gone through background checks. We enjoy helping our good neighbors and making the communities and homes we live in better places through home repair and improvement projects. We are passionate about taking your home improvement dreams and making them a reality....

Resposiveness

handyman (32)drywall (7)interior painting (6)door installation (5)ceiling fan installation (2)woodworking (2)house painting (1)deck cleaning (1)tile installation (1)fence company (5)cabinet makers (4)mailbox repair (2)

01/31/2021

Wonderful. The company was very flexible and responsive for scheduling, and Dusty, the tech sent out, was too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assembling two adjustable bed bases. Including some emergency bedframe surgery when the bedframe and adjustable bed maker had different ideas of the size defined by "California King".

CATEGORY custom cabinets,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We're glad to know that you were pleased with Dusty's work and that he could make sure the bed frame could fit the mattress correctly. It's great that he could be resourceful and deliver exactly what you were looking for. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review with us! Christian, Owner of Handyman Connection

10/12/2020

Exceptionally well. The end product was amazing and exceeded my expectations. Christian was great to work with - he is creative, responsive and truly cares about making you happy. His crew was punctual, worked very hard, communicated well with me and are true craftsmen. Overall I could not be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Significant modifications on my new home, This included knocking down walls, closing off a hallway, installing crown molding throughout, significant electrical and drywall work, installing cabinets. installing flooring, adding ceiling fans to 6 room and changing all bathroom fixtures.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,ceiling fans,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

08/03/2020

My Handyman was prompt and finished in the time he said it would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired wooden fence

CATEGORY custom cabinets,fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

07/05/2020

Kevin was Great. He did a remarkable job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hanging drapes

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2020

06/03/2020

Juan was super friendly and helpful. He explained the issues and was thorough in checking out the problems. He also gave me several choices along with cost analysis. I would definitely call them back out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The mailbox inside my brick column was rusted and needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY handyman service,mailbox repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

05/13/2020

They did a fabulous job and I was very pleased and they responded even more quickly than originally planned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need someone to add some length to the gate and possibly other places on the fence line. The gap is large enough for my dog to escape. Or if there is another suggestion I am open to it.

CATEGORY fencing,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

Thank you! We're grateful that you called and we're glad that our craftsman did a fabulous job! We appreciate that you shared your review. Looking forward to serve you on your next project. Christian, Owner of Handyman Connection

05/11/2020

The repair person did not trim the drywall to be flush around the ceiling light. I can see the attic through a hole in the drywall. Also, the repair person tried to fix a piece of sagging sheetrock by nailing it to a beam in the attic. It did not hold for longer than 24 hours. The company will not return and fix their work. I paid them to replace my gate. The pickets didn't line up with the existi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair the sheetrock that was falling from the ceiling in the garage and repair the gate.

CATEGORY drywall,fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

Photo for Handyman Connection of McKinney - 307 S McDonald St, Mckinney, TX - 38556806

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am very sorry that our service did not meet your full expectations. As mentioned, we guarantee our work for 1 year. We had a time reserve on our schedule to go look at the situation. Based on our conversation we understood that you were expecting having items, not covered in the original scope of work, guarantee free of charge. Your patronage is very importan...

05/07/2020

Fine. Only didnt change lock doorknob the right way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair barn storage

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

Thank you for sharing this review. We always aim to do better than fine work. The office will be contacting you to see the situation with the doorknob and we will be sending the craftsman to take care of it. We appreciate that you called us and we'd be happy to work with you again! Christian, Owner of Handyman Connection

11/13/2019

I don’t often write reviews but I was blown away by the professionalism and the attention to detail that Handyman Connection provided. They were not only punctual, but they also did exceptional work. They were extremely accommodating and worked around my schedule. I will definitely be calling them again for all repairs I need done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved into our home and needed several small and a few big repairs done.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Thank you. We're grateful that you called and we're glad that our craftsman did an exceptional work! We appreciate that you shared your review. Looking forward to serve you on your next project. Christian, Owner of Handyman Connection

10/29/2019

Handyman Connection was great to work with from start to finish. I had a hole in my ceiling and the came in and provided me with the best solution. The office kept me informed on everything from start to finish and we’re amazing to work with. I will definitely be calling them back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

Thank you! It made our day to read your thoughtful review and know that you're pleased. We work to build lifetime connections with our clients and we appreciate the chance to help with your home projects. We are always just a call away when your next need comes up! Christian, Owner of Handyman Connection

Carpentry, Decks, Drywall, Fences, Painting, Remodeling, Shelves, Storage, Tile & Flooring, Maintenance & Installations, Fences, and general handyman jobs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available