First Choice Improvements

Founded 1982 • With Angi since March 2013

1.7

Premium quality products. Factory direct, lowest everyday pricing. Ask about our seasonal specials....

ALL CRAFT EXPRESS WE ARE A GROUP OF SPECIALISTS IN THE AREA OF CONSTRUCTION AND INTEGRAL MAINTENANCE OF PROPERTY WHERE OUR MAIN STANDARDS ARE THE QUALITY THE ORDER COMMITMENT AND SERVICE   ALL OUR CLIENTS PHONE: 9724649876

Poly Lift USA based in Flower Mound, TX

01/08/2016

Description of Work
Started off very well. My husband made the mistake of paying when job was almost finished but not quite. The Repair guy did not show back up tell I threatened action. Once job was completed we could see a lot of flaws that we will have to correct.

Category water heater repair

07/23/2014

They performed the work. The city of Lewisville requires a permit to be pulled for work (which did they not do) They did not tell me I had to pull a permit in order for work to be done. They are not following up with us regarding the job. I am JUST now getting the warranty information. Myself and my Realtor have continually tried to contact them to get them to come do work and it's like pulling te...

Description of Work
They did foundation repair.

Category sunrooms

09/16/2013

OK. We are trying to see if we can afford the cost of this project yet and if we can justify costs.

Description of Work
Gave us a quote on solar panel system costs, along with tank water heater costs. Still getting other bids. We had a little trouble getting together for quotes but was very professional once we got together.

Category water heater repair,solar panels

Foundation leveling, Premium double and triple pane window replacement, vinyl, wood, and aluminum. High energy savings options. Premium insulated vinyl siding, James Hardie siding. Many entrance doors, interior doors, patio doors, and garage doors to choose from. Bathroom, Kitchen, and General remodeling. Both composition and metal roofing, solar panel installation. Patios, decks, gazebos, and outdoor living spaces. Driveways, sidewalks, landscaping.

Ask for details.