Fast Fix Garage Door

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2010

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

3001 S Hardin Blvd Ste110 #315

Mckinney, TX 75070

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Garage door Replacement

Garage door Replacement

garage doors202175071
We replaced the old thin garage doors with new insulated wood look like doors. Added a beautiful feature to the house

We are a family owned an operated company, specializing in all aspects of Garage Door Repair. We service all makes and models and offer FREE ESTIMATES on all repairs from, Broken springs, broken cables, doors not openings, door off track, opener making a noice but won't open door. We provide excellent professional customer service at an even better price. Because excellent service shouldn't have to cost the earth. We proudly service the following areas Addison, Allen, Dallas, Fairview, Flower Mound, Frisco, Garland, Highland Park, Highland Village, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lucas, McKinney, Melissa, Murphy, Parker, Plano, Princeton, Prosper, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse, The Colony, University Park, Van Alstyne, Weston & Wylie....

garage doors (240)door installation (13)trash removal (1)

06/02/2021

This company is very prompt and quick. They got the job done. However, in all honesty there were a couple of things I did not like or appreciate. 1) Without asking me they slapped a oval sticker with their company's info on my painted wall right next to my garage door button. I clearly know how to contact this company for future work and don't need a random advertisement sticker in my garage. I pe...

Description of Work
Replaced broken garage door spring and pole

Work Completed On 05/31/2021

Firstly may I say thank you for choosing Fast Fix Garage Door to take care of your Garage door repair, we appreciate you and your business very much. I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced and thank you for bringing them to our attention, and they will be addressed. Thank you, for taking the time to do the review again we appreciate you and look forward to taking care of you in t...

03/15/2021

We had to put in a new ceiling in our garage due to storm damage. I hired a contractor for that work, but also had Steve come out to estimate the work involved with removing the existing garage door and assessing if the existing garage door opener could be repaired, or if it had to be replaced. When Steve was on site, he only needed a few minutes to diagnose the opener--it was dead and had to be r...

Description of Work
Remove and reinstall door. Replace opener.

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

Thank you so much for choosing us for your project. It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to taking care of you in the future should you need us.

02/22/2021

Excellent. Steve is prompt, friendly and did the job in record time. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Install new springs and garage door opener

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

Thank you so much for the review and thank you for allowing us to take care of you garage door issue. We look forward to taking care of you in the future should you need us.

01/21/2021

They arrived on time and had my new garage door opener installed withing an hour. They also provided instructions and advice on how to maintain operate my new garage door opener as well as my existing garage door. Fast Fix Garage door is my "go to" for all my garage door needs.

Description of Work
They installed a customer supplied garage door opener.

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we appreciate you choosing us the take care of your garage door opener install. We would be happy to take care of you in the future should you need us.

01/03/2021

They showed up the same day I called and were able to complete the work the following morning. Appreciate their quick response and great work.

Description of Work
Replaced garage opener

Work Completed On 01/03/2021

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate you choosing Fast Fix Garage Door to take care of your garage door issue. We look forward to taking care of you in the future should you require service again

12/29/2020

Great. Fast Fix was responsive, professional and prompt.

Description of Work
Needed new garage door opener

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate it very much. Thank you for choosing Fast Fix Garage door and we look forward to taking care of you In the future should you need Garage door repair again.

12/07/2020

They live up to the "fast" in their name, that's for sure. I got a call not 2 minutes after I asked for a quote! They were able to come out same day and fixed my issue in less than 20 min. Great guys, answered all the questions I had. Definitely would use again.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I’m so glad we were able to take care of your issue and have you back up and running. Thank you so much for choosing Fast Fix we look for to taking care of you in the future.

04/29/2020

They make excuses not to cover warranty work. AVOID THIS BUSINESS! They dont honor warranty and will charge you more after quoting a price. Terrible quality work!

Description of Work
Spring replacement

Category doors

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

Thank you for the review. And we have appreciated your continued business over the last 10 years.

02/20/2020

The repair went very well. Their response to my call was immediate. I was able to schedule an appointment the next day. Their technician identified the problems and was able to fix them immediately. The price was reasonable for the work done. Just as a additional note...I contacted a company recommended by a neighbor. Instead of fixing the garage doors they recommended complete replacement which w...

Description of Work
Repaired 2 garage doors

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

Thank you so much for the review. I’m glad that you contacted us and we were able to take care of your garage door repair. We appreciate you very much and look forward to taking care of you in the future.

01/14/2020

Jamie, came explained the problem and the cost of it and did it well.

Description of Work
Replaced faulty gear part that engages screw drive on Genie door opener.

Work Completed On 01/12/2020

Thank you for the review, and you for choosing Fast Fix Garage Door

We specialize in Broken garage door spring repair, new door sales & installation, bent door panels replaced/repaired, garage door openers repaired/replaced, maintenance packages, doors out of track, broken cables, broken rollers & bent tracks. We work on all makes and models.

Glass Repair or replacement or wood panel repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal