Fast Fix Garage Door

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2010

3001 S Hardin Blvd Ste110 #315

Mckinney, TX 75070

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Garage door Replacement

Garage door Replacement

garage doors202175071
We replaced the old thin garage doors with new insulated wood look like doors. Added a beautiful feature to the house

We are a family owned an operated company, specializing in all aspects of Garage Door Repair. We service all makes and models and offer FREE ESTIMATES on all repairs from, Broken springs, broken cables, doors not openings, door off track, opener making a noice but won't open door. We provide excellent professional customer service at an even better price. Because excellent service shouldn't have to cost the earth. We proudly service the following areas Addison, Allen, Dallas, Fairview, Flower Mound, Frisco, Garland, Highland Park, Highland Village, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lucas, McKinney, Melissa, Murphy, Parker, Plano, Princeton, Prosper, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse, The Colony, University Park, Van Alstyne, Weston & Wylie....

garage doors (243)door installation (13)trash removal (1)

06/14/2022

Ophir L.

It went amazing. 4 companies told me we would need to replace our garage door and would take 8-12 weeks. The guys came in and looked at for 10 minutes and said this can be fixed right now. 20 minutes later garage completely fixed and works like a charm. I would definitely hire these guys again.

Description of Work
Garage door replaced or fixed?

Work Completed On 05/24/2022

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it very much. I am so glad that we were able to fix your garage door and get it up an running. We look forward to taking care of you in the future if you ever need garage repair again.

03/24/2022

Naresh R.

Very nice initial visit by the owner. Subsequent dealings were with his wife, Pauline. She also had monumental patience. Things that I liked 1) Best price. Just for reference, the next lowest price (Reliant) was about $25 more. The highest price was about $300 more. $2.75k for two insulated doors 16 and 8 2) Parts and choices are limited right now but they did their best to give me options. Be flexible. 3) Pauline let me meet with their supplier to see the actual color as the original color was not available. If you are picky about colors, take her up on the offer. The color in the photos looks different from the actual color. We did it to make sure our HOA wouldn’t reject it. 4) They offered both 24 & 25 gauge doors which was nice. Everybody else ( except Nation which suggested the better doors as well) suggested the cheaper/weaker option. Go with the stronger doors (the lower the gauge , the stronger the door). 24 gauge 8 foot doors were not available. The perimeter seals were actually more expensive than others. The total price was still the lowest. If you are handy, think of doing it yourself. Service was punctual and nice. Follow up service call was also exceptional.

Description of Work
Replace 2 garage doors (16 ft - 24 gauge & 8 ft - 25 gauge)

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so happy that we were able to help you with your new garage doors and the installation

03/09/2022

Joseph S.

He was on time, pleasant, fast and competent. Quite satisfied

Description of Work
Garage door spring adjustment, general service

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

Thank you so much for choosing Fast Fix for your garage door repair issue. We look forward to taking care of you in the future if ever you have an issue again

06/02/2021

Doug D.

This company is very prompt and quick. They got the job done. However, in all honesty there were a couple of things I did not like or appreciate. 1) Without asking me they slapped a oval sticker with their company's info on my painted wall right next to my garage door button. I clearly know how to contact this company for future work and don't need a random advertisement sticker in my garage. I peeled the sticker off and it removed my wall's paint....ugh! 2) I appreciate promptness, however the team arrived >1 hour early on a holiday morning. Again, I appreciate them being responsive. But their early unexpected arrival jolted me out of my sleep....I just wish they would have called me to ask if it was ok to show up >1hr early instead of just showing up. 3) when they left, my garage door was squealing bad when opening and closing due to the new tension set on the spring. I spent time when I noticed to lubricate all of the hinges on the door...all good now...but wish they would have done that as part of the service. Regardless of some of these somewhat small irritations...I'd still recommend them to anyone having garage door issues.

Description of Work
Replaced broken garage door spring and pole

Work Completed On 05/31/2021

Firstly may I say thank you for choosing Fast Fix Garage Door to take care of your Garage door repair, we appreciate you and your business very much. I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced and thank you for bringing them to our attention, and they will be addressed. Thank you, for taking the time to do the review again we appreciate you and look forward to taking care of you in the future

02/22/2021

Thomas C.

Excellent. Steve is prompt, friendly and did the job in record time. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Install new springs and garage door opener

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

Thank you so much for the review and thank you for allowing us to take care of you garage door issue. We look forward to taking care of you in the future should you need us.

01/21/2021

Wayne C.

They arrived on time and had my new garage door opener installed withing an hour. They also provided instructions and advice on how to maintain operate my new garage door opener as well as my existing garage door. Fast Fix Garage door is my "go to" for all my garage door needs.

Description of Work
They installed a customer supplied garage door opener.

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we appreciate you choosing us the take care of your garage door opener install. We would be happy to take care of you in the future should you need us.

01/03/2021

Kim M.

They showed up the same day I called and were able to complete the work the following morning. Appreciate their quick response and great work.

Description of Work
Replaced garage opener

Work Completed On 01/03/2021

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate you choosing Fast Fix Garage Door to take care of your garage door issue. We look forward to taking care of you in the future should you require service again

12/29/2020

Martha J.

Great. Fast Fix was responsive, professional and prompt.

Description of Work
Needed new garage door opener

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate it very much. Thank you for choosing Fast Fix Garage door and we look forward to taking care of you In the future should you need Garage door repair again.

12/07/2020

Riley L.

They live up to the "fast" in their name, that's for sure. I got a call not 2 minutes after I asked for a quote! They were able to come out same day and fixed my issue in less than 20 min. Great guys, answered all the questions I had. Definitely would use again.

Description of Work
Garage Doors

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I’m so glad we were able to take care of your issue and have you back up and running. Thank you so much for choosing Fast Fix we look for to taking care of you in the future.

04/29/2020

Stephen K.

They make excuses not to cover warranty work. AVOID THIS BUSINESS! They dont honor warranty and will charge you more after quoting a price. Terrible quality work!

Description of Work
Spring replacement

Category doors

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

Thank you for the review. And we have appreciated your continued business over the last 10 years.

02/20/2020

Mickey D.

The repair went very well. Their response to my call was immediate. I was able to schedule an appointment the next day. Their technician identified the problems and was able to fix them immediately. The price was reasonable for the work done. Just as a additional note...I contacted a company recommended by a neighbor. Instead of fixing the garage doors they recommended complete replacement which would have cost me 4x more than the repair. I am really glad I checked Angie's List to get the right recommendation.

Description of Work
Repaired 2 garage doors

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

Thank you so much for the review. I’m glad that you contacted us and we were able to take care of your garage door repair. We appreciate you very much and look forward to taking care of you in the future.

01/14/2020

ALTAF L.

Jamie, came explained the problem and the cost of it and did it well.

Description of Work
Replaced faulty gear part that engages screw drive on Genie door opener.

Work Completed On 01/12/2020

Thank you for the review, and you for choosing Fast Fix Garage Door

12/01/2019

Michael S.

Great! Arrived on time and quick quality repair.

Description of Work
Repair spring on garage door

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of you, should need our services again.

05/23/2019

Regina D.

It was great working with them. They did a great job repairing my garage.

Description of Work
Reset pulley and reinstall roller that popped out of place

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm so glad we were able to take care of the repair for you.

04/04/2019

Lauren B.

Perfect in every way! Jamie was professional, pleasant, prompt and completed job within 1.5 hours

Description of Work
Garage Door would not open

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so happy that you chose Fast Fix as your garage door repair company. We appreciate it very much.

03/08/2019

Luis J.

Fast fix Garage Door scheduled me promptly. Jamie showed up on time and after an accurate assessment proceeded to fix the problem implementing a more robust anchor point. He also noticed an atypical noise when operating the door, quickly fix it and provided recommendations on when to change some bearings before it is too costly to repair them. Overall highly satisfied with the service provided.

Description of Work
Plate supporting the main rail was coming off the wall

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I’m so glad that Jaime was able to take care of your issue and advise for the future.

01/08/2019

Donald M.

just had the garage door spring break and Fast Fix was just that. a fast fix! the team was friendly and very punctual. service was completely quickly and inexpensively. would absolutely recommend and use again!

Description of Work
wow - great team and service

Work Completed On 01/08/2019

thank you so much for the wonderful review. we appreciate your business and so get we were able to take care of you.

12/17/2018

Don B.

Service was great, price was great. Our garage doors are original from the 70's and were starting to just fall apart. I called for a quote to see if they could even be fixed before they fell off the track completely. Steve came out on time and assessed the situation and determined that we needed replacements. They had someone out the next day to install the new doors. One repairman arrived at 8:45am and was completed with both new doors by 11:20am. He even took the old doors away and cleaned up after himself. Will for sure recommend this company to anyone needing garage door maintenance.

Description of Work
Garage door replacement

Work Completed On 12/11/2018

Thank so much for the wonderful review. I am so glad that we had the pleasure of being able to work with you. We look for to taking care of you again in the future.

10/29/2018

Tim J.

Fantastic. The work was performed skillfully, and both doors were in top shape in no time.

Description of Work
Repair garage door with broken cable. Tune up other garage door.

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Thank you so much for the review. it is always our top priority to take great care of our customers.

09/10/2018

Lisa H.

work was done quickly and professionally

Description of Work
diagnosed problem raising and lowering garage door

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate you very much and look forward to working with you again.

08/01/2018

Jim H.

Pauline and Steve were great to work with, and charged a very reasonable price. I'm grateful that they were able to squeeze me in between bigger jobs. Will use them for any future garage door needs. I recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replace broken torsion spring.

Work Completed On 03/18/2018

07/18/2018

David W.

The repair was more involved than originally thought. Steve made the initial repair but discovered that the rail for the door was improperly installed and that the repair he made would not last so he removed rail and re-installed in the correct position and now the door works as well as ever if not better. I would certainly use Fast Fix again and would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

Work Completed On 07/18/2018