Dungans Floors Walls And Windows

Founded 1981 • With Angi since October 2008

2306 Virginia Pkwy

Mckinney, TX 75070

Dungans Floors Walls and Windows has been in business for 31 years. We are an award winning company with Angie's List, have won the Reader's Choice Award for the last 5 years, and are proud to hold an A+ rating with the BBB. Our staff of professionals can help you complete your home decorating project by offering creative tips and techniques that will ensure everything goes smoothly for you. Let one of our decorating experts come to your home and provide creative solutions to achieve the style you're looking for. **Financing available...

10/02/2021

Tyler H.

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Straightforward pricing. Incredible customer service

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Category carpet installation

09/11/2017

JAN D.

They removed the old carpet, installed the new carpet and returned all my furniture to the bedroom. No problems. Hard workers.

Description of Work
They installed carpet in my master bedroom and hallway.

Category flooring contractor

04/13/2017

Cathy D.

They did a great job. They were professional, and the floors look great. Everything from estimate to completion was great.

Description of Work
Flooring (tile) first floor

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

06/15/2016

James K.

After living in the same house for 10 years our flooring was starting to show quite a bit of wear and looked a little dated. We scheduled a consultation with Dungans in August of 2015 for them to measure and make a recommendation. They came out, measured the house and took the time with my wife to see exactly what she was trying to accomplish with the home. The next week we went to their showroom where Linnie spent a couple of hours with us designing our new floors. We gave her a budget of $25,000 for the entire house and she showed us 3 options for our budget and our likes. One came in a few thousand below budget, one almost right at budget, and the package we went with that had almost everything my wife wanted. We scheduled them to do the service when we were going to be out of the house for a week so we didn't have to be bothered with the construction. We felt confident with that decision after we met their installer and spoke with him. Apparently he has been working exclusively for Dungans for over 10 years. We still told our neighbor to keep an eye on things as he used to build homes for a living. While we were gone the house was completed and the work was done perfect. Almost a year later, we are so happy that we decided to go with the upgraded carpet in our master suite as it makes the room look and feel way more cozy. Jaymi and I are planning on remodeling the Master bathroom, Kitchen Counters & backslash. and the boys counters and tile surround in the shower this year. We are looking forward to working with them again and having our home completely finished in the coming months. Thank you Tony, Linnie, & team, we absolutely love our house again.

Description of Work
Replaced all the flooring in our house.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

07/20/2015

Richard G.

We called Dungan's with a model number of a floor to match current flooring in another area of our home. They called me back with a estimated price within 10 minutes. It was a better price than I found anywhere else. I set up an appointment for a measure and Tony came out as scheduled. We had already taken out carpet and just had bare concrete floors.Tony did a quick measurement and sent me a quote a few hours later. We ordered the flooring and it was installed 3 weeks later. Others stores told me it would be 2 months to get wood and then install it. We were amazed at how quickly it could be done. The installers showed up on the agreed date and took only 2 hours to install the floors. We had taken off the baseboards to paint the room ahead of time, but never got it painted so I don't have baseboards yet, since we plan to do them, but the floor looks AMAZING! We are so impressed with Tony and the installers and the staff at Dungan's. They will be our go to people for flooring for our future needs, and all this was done over the phone and at our home. We've never even been to the store. LOL

Description of Work
Installed wood flooring in dining room.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

02/17/2015

Eric N.

We were doing a kitchen update and decided to replace our ugly vinyl tile with hardwood floors. Dungan's was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. They let us check out samples of their hardwood offerings so we could take them home and see how they looked on site. This being our first new floor purchase, Tony gave us a detailed account of what was involved in the process. When installation day came, the workers were on time both days, professional and did a good job of keeping the place clean during the install process, even during the very messy tile removal. There were a few hiccups during the install process (related to having a 30-year old house) but you would hardly have known since the installers took care of everything. A great experience throughout and I plan to use Dungan's for carpet next.

Description of Work
Installed engineered hardwood floors in kitchen and tile in laundry room.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

07/29/2014

Hector R.

They did a good job. Things were real good and excellent. The work was good quality and they were local and convenient.

Description of Work
They came out and did some floors.

Category flooring contractor

07/02/2014

Elizabeth D.

They are wonderful. I liked their knowledge. They were efficient. With regard to their carpet, I don't know if it's the best price or not, but they had a good selection. They know their stuff, and they do a great job. With regard to price, I felt that they were competitive. They were great.

Description of Work
Dungans Floors is the only one I've used. They replaced all my carpet.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

06/03/2014

Arleen P.

Crew showed up on time and was very professional. Two of the crew stayed late and took care of our concerns. They told us they would stay until we were completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Installed new pad and carpet in 3 rooms.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

05/23/2014

Amanda V.

We couldn't be happier with Dungan Floors. I went to the showroom twice and took samples both times. The owner came out a day later to measure and told me to return to the store to discuss our options. I was under a time constraint as we were getting ready to list our house for sale. I went to the showroom the same day and sat down with the office manager. She happily provided three different quotes for different products trying to fit my budget. They ended up showing me a great product that was on sale, so helpful. Both office ladies are amazing one even entertained my 18 month old while I did paperwork, he had a great time. We were able to get on the schedule within 10 days. The crew showed up on time. He told me that they typically recommend that the homeowners hang plastic to contain the dust but since we didn't have any he ran to the store to buy plastic and did it for us. They did great work. Our new floors look amazing and will definitely help with the sale of our home!

Description of Work
Removed tile in foyer and laid engineered hardwood.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Smart Remodeling

Smart Remodeling we offer premium painting exterior and interior, and we also offer drywall services! please call now for you free estimate 4698103725

Offers by Smart Remodeling on Angi
    Fine Finish Painting LLC

FINE FINISH PAINTING is locally owned and operated out of the Plano, TX area. We offer Interior and exterior painting services and We know what it takes to get your home back in shape. We also offer kitchen cabinetry refining and we strive to give our customers the best service possible. We are a small, family-owned business so we can provide the attention to detail that those big chains can't offer. Our staff will leave you feeling good about opening your front door every day. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or text for a free estimate today

Hard Rock Imports

Hard Rock Imports offers high quality quartz countertops, marble countertops, and granite countertops design, fabrication, and installation in the Dallas and Plano Texas areas. We have over 40 years of combined experience in both natural stone countertops and engineered stone countertops materials like quartz. Our high quality craftsmanship includes our impressive mitered edges and near invisible seams. We service the greater Dallas and Plano areas with our fabrication facilities located in Dallas. Which gives us an edge over many suppliers in the market with better quality control and more competitive pricing. All of our installations are performed by Master Installers. This assures you of the highest level of craftsmanship to maximize the beauty of your home. Our customers range from individual homeowners, businesses, contractors, and multi-unit housing developments. Our focus is on offering quality countertops at the best value in the area. Backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Contact us today for a Free Estimate or to talk with a countertop expert.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Adhesives, carpeting, ceramic & porcelain, flooring accessories, natural stone, laminate floors, wall coverings, window treatment & wood flooring.