Choice Roofing Care LLC

With Angi since March 2016

8113 Elk Mountain Trail

Mckinney, TX 75070

Choice Roofing Care is a locally owned family business servicing the greater Dallas area. To ensure that our customers receive the most compensation for their property damage, we provide customized service from a licensed insurance adjuster. Choice Roofing Care offers prompt, premiere residential roofing services for tasks of all sizes. Our business is founded upon three core values; integrity, service and excellence. Choice Roofing Care is licensed, insured up to $1,000,000.00....

10/17/2021

Hiep T.

We recently had our new roof put on by Choice Roofing Care. They had the roof done within a day and it looks great. It exceeded my expectations. His team completely cleaned up after the roof was done. David made the process smooth and easy for us. He went the extra mile to explain the process and went out of his way to make sure we’re taken care of from beginning to the end. We highly recommend Choice Roofing Care to anyone looking for a roofer.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

03/18/2020

Bishop C.

Choice roofing was very responsive and cordial. They finished the job within 48 hours of me contacting them and also explained the underlying reason for the damage. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing roofing service.

Description of Work
Roofing repair due to wind damage

[Member Name Removed] thank you for the review.

08/27/2018

Joe S.

Did what they said.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If you need anything else let us know.

04/27/2018

Tonya H.

They provide free inspection but charge $200 for an estimate. They advertise on Angie's List that their estimate is free. Please update.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection & Estimate

We offer free inspection and estimates for our customers. However for Realtors we offer free inspection and the estimate is $200.00 that will be taken of the price of the roof if we end up doing the roof job. We had to start charging estimate fees for realtors to keep from just being used for a free estimate that is then being use to negotiate a lower price on the home sale. I hope that you can understand that. Thanks for your feed back.

05/03/2017

Vishal M.

Above expectations

Description of Work
Replace roof and stain fence

Glad we had the opportunity to do you roof. Please let us know if you need anything else at all.

01/18/2017

Jamye F.

Choice roofing was very professional and did an excellent job. They explained everything to us before we signed anything and kept us updated the entire time. Our roof looks great and we are very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Roof replacing

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Let us know if you need anything else.

01/14/2017

June O.

Choice roof

Description of Work
New Roofing did a great job putting on my New Roof. The company uses quality products. The owner, David Rigby, supervised the crew on-site the entire time. I felt more comfortable knowing that the owner of the company grew up in collin county and still lives in area especially if anything goes wrong and I need help with my warranty on the roof. I recommend highly!

Thanks for your business and the review.

01/09/2017

Tavaris C.

My expectation have been exceed in all areas. I would recommend Choice Roofing Care.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof.

So glad that we had the opportunity to be able to work together. Please tell your family I said hi.

12/05/2016

david B.

Very well. Dave showed up before anyone did and was the last to leave. He was her at sunrise prepping job and stayed late to clean up. His crew was very professional and very clean as well. I would definitely recommend hiring Choice roofing care if you need a roof

Description of Work
Needed a new roof

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on your roof replacement. Let me know when you ready to take care for the roof on you apartment complex.

12/01/2016

Kristen S.

David and his team were prompt and on time. They were very professional and easy to work with. We definitely use again!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Glad you called us for your roof repair. Let us know if you need anything else in the future.

11/30/2016

Michelle D.

I contacted choice Roofing Care to inspect my roof after the hail storms this year. David and his crew were very professional, prompt and organized. My new roof was on in two days and I couldn't be happier with the quality service I received.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

[Member Name Removed] We are so glad that you are happy with your new roof. It is was my pleasure getting to know you and your family. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks David Rigby Choice Roofing Care LLC www.choiceroofingcare.com 214-585-9597

Space Construction

A local construction expert committed to excellence. Space Construction is a Dallas based home-remodeling construction and restoration company. We service the entire DFW metro-plex. With over 15 years combined experience, our mission is to exceed your expectations when it comes to your project. You love your home, but maybe it is beginning to show its age. Maybe the kids are growing, and you need some extra play space! At Space Construction, our professional home remodeling general contractors can build everything you can think of. We will ensure that the outcome of your home renovation leaves you with a place that you will be proud to present to your guests. We can handle every single project at the highest level from the Foundation to the Roof. We treat every customer like they are the only customer. Our seamless process allows us to pay attention to the smallest detail and provide exceptional customer service and legendary workmanship. Ask about our Finanacing Options and Call us today!

Discount Roofing Services

Discount Roofing Services provides leading contracting services in the entire DFW area. We pride ourselves on our staff of professional experts that are here for you every step of the way. Discount Roofing Services is available for anything you need, providing quality service no matter the demands of our clients. Get in touch today to set an appointment or for a free estimate.

Offers by Discount Roofing Services on Angi
    Platform Construction

Platform Construction & Roofing is Located in DFW and services much of the North Texas region. We specialize in residential designer roofing systems. We are happy to take on composition roofing systems as well as high end complex roofing systems such as concrete, terra-cotta, decra/stone coated steel and our favorite, synthetics such as Davinci! Our company has our own crews and equipment and is highly competent in working with insurance companies should you desire claims assistance. Call us today to schedule an appointment with one of our knowledgeable technicians! We can’t wait to meet you and see how we can make your home even more beautiful!!!!!

*Free roof inspections *Gutter replacement *Roof Replacement *Fence Staining *Painting