Cedar Creek Fences

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2012

Cedar Creek Fences offers high quality fences, along with high quality service. What sets Cedar Creek Fences different from the rest is a great value, while not sacrificing quality and standards. From start to finish, every step of the way, each home owner is aware of process. There is never any surprises or no-shows. What we say is what you will receive. Communication is key when doing any type of construction project....

A Service Provider's profile image

+11 more images

fence company (261)driveway gate installation (41)iron work (9)

04/05/2022

Danh D.

Dave was great explaining all the details prior to work being performed, and he stands behind the work with a 10 year warranty. The crew that came to do the work did a great job on the fence, and it looks great!

Description of Work
Replaced old fence

Work Completed On 04/05/2022

04/03/2022

Mark E.

From start to finish we could not have asked for a better experience. I chose Cedar Creek Fences because of the exemplary Angi’s reviews and Dave and his crew did not disappoint. The quality of the work is top notch. From Dave’s first visit to final stain I give the entire experience an A+. I would recommend Cedar Creek Fences to anyone looking for a high quality fence at a fair price.

Description of Work
Replaced 8ft fence

Work Completed On 04/03/2022

12/29/2021

Matthew M.

Cedar Creek Fence did an exceptional job on our new fence. Dave addressed all questions and concerns and always responded very quickly. Our fence is great - quality materials and craftsmanship - and we love the stair step and top cap detail. I highly recommend Cedar Creek Fences.

Description of Work
New Wood Fence

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

12/04/2021

Neiland K.

Cedar Creek Fences did an excellent job of replacing our wood fence. They were prompt and accurate in providing a quote and scheduling the work. Their work was done quickly and efficiently and their cleanup was excellent. This week the stain was applied, and as you can tell from the pictures they did a beautiful job. And they responded quickly to our communications/questions. The overall experience was excellent.

Description of Work
Replaced our wood fence

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

Review for Cedar Creek Fences - 4100 Eldorado Pkwy, Mckinney, TX - 39562336

08/30/2021

Maggie L.

Everything went extremely well. The owner Dave is very knowledgeable has a highly skilled crew working for him. The guys even made sure to clean everything up after they were done. The work is impeccable and we love all the details and ornate work. It was a seamless project that surpassed our expectations. We are so glad we went with this company. High quality work at a decent price.

Description of Work
Fence work for a large backyard

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

08/24/2021

Alex B.

Working with Cedar Creek Fences was overall a fantastic experience. We wanted to replace our fence to build it higher and add a remote controlled driveway gate to close out our backyard. Dave responded to my quote request within the hour and took the time to walk thru each step of the process/his quote. Cedar Creek handled all of the necessary items to do prior to the actual fence replacement (getting utilities out to mark all the power/water lines). The actual fence replacement only took 3 days. The guys working on the fence were prompt and punctual when they came, and worked very quickly. The whole process went exactly as Dave described it when we initially met, there was no snags or delays at all. Also there were no hidden costs at the end of the process, we paid what our quote initially said. Overall we are very pleased with the finished product, and would highly recommend Cedar Creek Fences to our friends and family.

Description of Work
New Fence Replacement

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

08/17/2021

Matt K.

Dave and his team were phenomenal from start to finish. Dave was a fair and informative thought-partner when discussing all of the different options from type of wood, color, size, finish, etc. His team was extremely proficient and had our old fence knocked down, and a beautiful new cedar fence built around our backyard in a matter of 2-3 days and stained a few weeks later. The subs that Dave worked with were professional, efficient and put out quality work. The finished product is not only beautiful, but is a game-changer for our backyard, as it essentially doubled the size of our backyard and provides the perfect spot for bbq, kids playing, dogs, etc. I highly recommend Dave and his team for any fence project.

Description of Work
New cedar fence with sliding gate around the perimeter of our backyard

Category fencing, driveway gates

Review for Cedar Creek Fences - 4100 Eldorado Pkwy, Mckinney, TX - 39443220

07/12/2021

Alex W.

The Cedar Creek Fences crew--from the owner to the skilled workers who demo'd our old fence and build the new one-- were professional, kind, and so easy to work with. The craftsmanship is second to none. We are so pleased with the quality and look of the fence that we can't recommend this company highly enough. We had a great experience with them all around!

Description of Work
fence replacement

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Review for Cedar Creek Fences - 4100 Eldorado Pkwy, Mckinney, TX - 39399772

07/09/2021

Greg O.

They did a great job and they both look fantastic (Palbo was the crew chief on both jobs- highly recommend him!). We did the board on board with all the trim options and it looks great. The yard has a lot of slope and they dealt with it beautifully. They stained it this week and now it looks even better. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I had two fences replaced (different properties) and had Cedar Creek Fence do both jobs.

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

06/24/2021

Beaufort L.

It went very well. I was kept well informed of the installation schedule and all went as expected and specified in the quote. The entire fence was replaced completely in one day and very well done. Staining was done at a later date to allow time for the wood to dry out. The price was competitive with two other quotes and post spacing was 6' rather than 8' as in the other quotes.

Description of Work
Replaced existing fence.

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

03/09/2021

Charmaine K.

Fantastic customer service from the first call for a quote to the follow up after the work was complete. The two person crew was extremely hard working, courteous, professional and conscientious. The quality of the work was outstanding, the materials are top quality. I highly recommend Cedar Creek Fences.

Description of Work
Fence replacement.

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

Review for Cedar Creek Fences - 4100 Eldorado Pkwy, Mckinney, TX - 39236730

03/08/2021

Jimmy O.

Very good experience! Dave was really good to work with. Fast responses and flexible with our schedule despite HOA causing us to push out schedule. Amazing customer service and solid quality work.

Description of Work
Install a new fence

Review for Cedar Creek Fences - 4100 Eldorado Pkwy, Mckinney, TX - 39235210

03/08/2021

Jimmy O.

Description of Work
Install a new fence

Review for Cedar Creek Fences - 4100 Eldorado Pkwy, Mckinney, TX - 39235208

03/06/2021

Steve H.

Very well. On time thorough professional workman. Demolition and re-build went flawlessly. The crew was obviously experienced and completed the work to the hour that had been suggested. What I appreciated was Dave Phillips direction in the planning. I'm a firm believer in "I don't know what I don't know" and rely on the pro that I'm working with to be elementary in describing my options and not to worry about insulting my intelligence. The result was a fence that looks much more expensive than it was and I couldn't be happier with my choice. After speaking to 4 contractors and not being impressed I finally called Dave because based on the fences he built in my neighborhood. I would have to bite the bullet and pay more to get what I wanted and it would be more than the others were charging. Not only did I get the guidance and service I was looking for but I didn't have to bite the bullet because his bid was right there with the others. He has since built a number of fences in my neighborhood that my neighbors are just as proud of as I am mine. If I weren't technically challenged I would include a picture.

Description of Work
I needed existing fence taken down and removed including posts. A new fence built.

Category fencing, driveway gates

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

01/31/2021

Eric D.

The whole experience couldn't have been better. Dave and his team did outstanding work and were very responsive to my questions and concerns. The price quoting, design, construction, and staining were uniformly excellent. The fence is beautiful and a great value.

Description of Work
Replace old cedar fence.

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

01/31/2021

jennifer D.

Cedar Creek Fences did an excellent job installing a new cedar fence at our home. The entire process went smoothly starting with removal of the old fence, then constructing a new fence and applying the stain. Communication with the owner was excellent -- the estimate and final bid were supplied promptly and all questions quickly answered. Workmanship is top-notch. I appreciate the way Cedar Creek Fences runs their business and highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Install new fence

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

01/16/2021

David B.

Perfectly from start to finish. The crew was great to work with and we ended up with exactly the fence we wanted.

Description of Work
Fencing, decorative gate, dog windows, staining.

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

Review for Cedar Creek Fences - 4100 Eldorado Pkwy, Mckinney, TX - 39138497

01/13/2021

Patrick V.

Our new cedar fence exceeded expectations. Everyone was professional and helpful through the process and Cedar Creek Fences was a great choice to hire for the job.

Description of Work
Fence Replacement

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

01/09/2021

TIFFANY H.

This is the worst experience with a company I've ever had in my lifetime. I hired this company and after paying $4,000 in cash the workers came out, demolished my property, including my sprinkler system and landscaping; not to mention they installed the posts incorrectly and the fence posts ultimately failed the inspection because they were not on my property line. The owner has repeatedly tried to have my reviews deleted, has trashed my character, tried to have me arrested, all because he cannot admit fault for extremely shoddy workmanship. They abruptly left the second day after damaging a fence I share with my neighbor and left their tools/equipment strewn all over my backyard and heavy concrete posts that posed a danger to my neighbors and pets. They never returned to fix their mistakes or clean up the mess. It's going to cost several thousand dollars to repair the sprinkler system/landscaping and back fence, in addition to recouping the $4,000 and additional money I had to pay to have my property line markers that the workers stole when they abandoned the project (I have video of this on my security cameras of them stealing my property markers, sprinkler heads, and pressure-treated wood from the shared fence). I'm warning everyone to stay away from this company and con artist who will just rip you off and never give you your money back.

Description of Work
Replace old fence/Install new fence

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Review for Cedar Creek Fences - 4100 Eldorado Pkwy, Mckinney, TX - 39124829

Unfortunately, in business we face the good and the bad and the occasional customer that can't be pleased or helped. I try so hard to keep this from happening, but sometimes there is nothing you can do. I greatly hope anyone reading this review understands that there are two sides to every story. It is also unfortunate, that there are people in this world that will lie, cheat and steal to get what they want or get their way in life. Hopefully anyone reading this horrible review will see that this is not how Cedar Creek Fences conducts our business, and will appreciate our excellent reviews and reputation. I want so bad to explain our complete side to this horrible review, but I feel it would not be appropriate to air out everything on an Angie's List forum but just know that this entire review is full of lies, half truths, exaggerations, theft of our property and slander in the worst degree. But, I do feel it necessary to defend myself about a few things mentioned in this review. We did not set the posts incorrectly, we set the posts as promised and as marked by homeowner. The details were very clear in our contract. Homeowner was made aware of sprinkler line issues due to her request to move the fence line. NOTHING was stolen from homeowner. This homeowner is accusing us of theft because we had to file a theft charge against her for theft of our tools. It finally took a search warrant by the Addison Police to get our tools back. Sadly, according to the Addison Police detective this homeowner has a reputation for making false complaints about everyone, including city officials, police officers, animal control, other contractors and even the police chief. Homeowner fired us before we could discuss any concerns and rectify any issues. This is all in texts. The pictures only show a project in mid-construction, before homeowner fired us. This homeowner has been confrontational from the beginning and throughout the entire process. Homeowner is unwilling to listen to reason.

12/15/2020

Daniel M.

Every step of the process went well. Cedar Creek was one of six fence companies that I contacted and considered. Dave Phillips came out to my house and walked me through the details of fence selection. He proved to be knowledgable, friendly, frank, and open to questions. Very professional. Cedar Creek's work crews are run by guys who've been with the company for many years and demonstrated their expertise at every stage of the process. The Western Red Cedar wood used is beautiful. The detailed touches in the top rail, the gate, the trim boards - are all solid and attractive. I had never heard of boxing the metal poles, but it's worth every penny. My fence turned out far and away better than I thought possible. It's a terrific fence! Cedar Creek Fence is a fine company run by pros. I chose well. I couldn't recommend it more!

Description of Work
I hired Cedar Creek Fence to replace my 6-year-old fence that my home builder put up when my house was built.

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Review for Cedar Creek Fences - 4100 Eldorado Pkwy, Mckinney, TX - 39087035

10/06/2020

Michael J.

David and his team were awesome! They were very professional and thorough. The work was done quickly. Highly recommend. We did clear cedar (less knots).

Description of Work
New horizontal fence

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

Review for Cedar Creek Fences - 4100 Eldorado Pkwy, Mckinney, TX - 38928494

09/30/2020

Jeff V.

Cedar Creek Fences did an outstanding job on our fence replacement project and at a very reasonable cost. We changed from builder-grade 6-ft tall fences to 8-ft tall board-on-board fences along our entire corner lot. The job went extremely well from the estimate with Dave through construction. The crew kept our property very clean, communicated well throughout the process and answered any questions we had. We've recommended them to all our envious neighbors and will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Wood Fence Replacement

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

09/30/2020

Jason R.

Crew was excellent, punctual, courteous and expert. Excellent communication. Despite a day lost to rain, they somehow met schedule. Not a single snag.

Description of Work
New Fence Residential