Auto Eclipse

With Angi since February 2013

Auto Glass
Auto Alarms
Auto Detailing

Auto Eclipse has three employees. It works with some local dealerships providing window tint and custom audio and video. Automotive work is done in-house and will give free estimates on residential and commercial window tinting. Estimates on commercial and residential window tinting are done to location. Tint is computer cut to factory specifications for automobiles and all work is backed with a lifetime warranty....

Additional DBA - 1st Call Paintless Dent Repair & Auto Appearance Service. Providing specialized cosmetic repair, as well as a referral resource and general contractor for quality confirmed service needs beyond our in house specialties: Interior repair, conventional auto body and painting, glass replacement, painted on stripes and more.

SERVING ALL DFW. Fast & Reliable, We Come To You. 100% Customer Satisfaction. Here at Titan Auto Glass, we believe in giving our customers the very best in service. We employ certified technicians, and we are approved and recommended by major insurance companies. Call us today to learn more details or to make an appointment. Ask about our Lifetime Guarantee and our Same-Day Service.

Founded in 1987, AmeriTint has been servicing Dallas & Fort Worth home and business owners for over 25 years. We are proud of our A+ business rating! We offer Solar Control Window Films, Decorative and Privacy Window Films, Safety and Security Films, Window Cleaning/Detailing, Solar Shading Window Screens, Roller Shades, Insulated Glass Replacement, and Energy Efficient Full Window Replacement Systems. We now have All Types of New Replacement Windows including: Vinyl, Aluminum, Fiberglass, Wood Clad...all with lifetime warranties. At AmeriTint, We are committed to being the window service company the DFW Metroplex turns to for all window improvement needs. Our professional staff and dedicated service partners deliver our great products and services fast and efficiently. We carry a long list of top quality product brands that we are proud to stand behind: 3M, Vista, Milgard, Burris Windows, LLumar, Don Young Company, Suntek, Solar Zone, Phifer, and Sheerweave just to name a few. We have a very low warranty claim rate, but when we do have a warranty issue, It Gets Handled Right Away by AmeriTint...no questions asked. Ask us about our specials for Angies List Members!

04/10/2017

Staff was very friendly and helpful. I did not have a appointment but they worked me into their busy day. My car looks amazing and prices were very reasonable. I would recommend Auto Eclipse to anyone who want quality tint on their car.

Description of Work
I got my 2016 Kia Optima Tinted

Category

02/26/2013

I went to Auto Eclipse with my Dodge Grand Caravan. George helped me select the correct tinting that would provide the best heat protection while allowing proper vision in my business vehicle. They knew I was on a limited time schedule. George called Jesse who wasn't scheduled to come in till later that day. Jesse arrived early and worked on my vehicle. It was complete in about 2 hours. A Grand Ca...

Description of Work
Automobile window tinting.

Category

Auto Eclipse provides automotive, commercial, and residential tint. We also provides automotive audio, video and mobile security systems. We can install security films to businesses and homes. We can also do windshield replacement and auto details.

Auto Eclipse does not provide mechanic work or painting on vehicles. It also does not sell automotive parts or wheels.

Check, Visa, MasterCard