Auto Eclipse

With Angi since February 2013

1600 S. McDonald St

Mckinney, TX 75069

Auto Eclipse has three employees. It works with some local dealerships providing window tint and custom audio and video. Automotive work is done in-house and will give free estimates on residential and commercial window tinting. Estimates on commercial and residential window tinting are done to location. Tint is computer cut to factory specifications for automobiles and all work is backed with a lifetime warranty....

04/10/2017

Cinda D.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. I did not have a appointment but they worked me into their busy day. My car looks amazing and prices were very reasonable. I would recommend Auto Eclipse to anyone who want quality tint on their car.

Description of Work
I got my 2016 Kia Optima Tinted

Category

02/26/2013

David H.

I went to Auto Eclipse with my Dodge Grand Caravan. George helped me select the correct tinting that would provide the best heat protection while allowing proper vision in my business vehicle. They knew I was on a limited time schedule. George called Jesse who wasn't scheduled to come in till later that day. Jesse arrived early and worked on my vehicle. It was complete in about 2 hours. A Grand Caravan has 7 windows! This is a private company that is not franchised by some big conglomerate. The product looks first rate and I am sure that I will be much more comfortable in the Texas Sun this summer!!

Description of Work
Automobile window tinting.

Category

1st Call Paintless Dent Repair

Additional DBA - 1st Call Paintless Dent Repair & Auto Appearance Service. Providing specialized cosmetic repair, as well as a referral resource and general contractor for quality confirmed service needs beyond our in house specialties: Interior repair, conventional auto body and painting, glass replacement, painted on stripes and more.

Titan Auto Glass

SERVING ALL DFW. Fast & Reliable, We Come To You. 100% Customer Satisfaction. Here at Titan Auto Glass, we believe in giving our customers the very best in service. We employ certified technicians, and we are approved and recommended by major insurance companies. Call us today to learn more details or to make an appointment. Ask about our Lifetime Guarantee and our Same-Day Service.

DFW Window Film

Professional Window Tinting for your home or business, including sun-control films, decorative films, privacy films, safety/security films and UV Films.

Auto Glass
    Auto Alarms
    Auto Detailing
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Auto Eclipse provides automotive, commercial, and residential tint. We also provides automotive audio, video and mobile security systems. We can install security films to businesses and homes. We can also do windshield replacement and auto details.

Auto Eclipse does not provide mechanic work or painting on vehicles. It also does not sell automotive parts or wheels.