Absolute Painting Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2010

PO Box 6618

Mckinney, TX 75071

Absolute Painting is an incorporated company owned by me - Wes Stafish. Together with my team we have built a respectable company with a superior reputation by establishing relationships with our clients based on trust and honesty. Our favorable referrals sustain our business. Mailing address: PO

07/20/2015

Dave S.

A day before the start date, wife called to verify start time and to verify a couple of important points. The main point was to not scratch the wood floors, which was 2 months old. Apparently, this involved a 3-way conversation with the gentleman who gave the estimate, my wife, and the painter. The job entailed baseboards and repair/paint some damage on some walls. VERY minor stuff, IMO. We had the matching paint from when those walls were painted the first time as well as a chart listing paint and rooms so to match. At that point, the painter told my wife "it was too complicated" and wouldn't do the job. No argument. No discussion. Just "it's too complicated." No apology. Nothing. We burned a month getting the estimate and setting up a time for the painting, only to get burned in the end. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Came out and wife took him room to room. He left and a couple of days later we got bid. We accepted and a start date. We wanted the work done asap as we are having family come in town for my father's services.

11/13/2014

denise M.

They were great, punctual and very professional.

Description of Work
they painted 2 rooms and the ceiling

10/14/2014

Jean V.

The process was very professional from beginning to end. After a visit to my home, Wes provided a quote via e-mail, his team showed up on time, carefully moved all of the furniture and completed the job quickly. They cleaned up and it was as if they were never here, with the exception of the well-painted rooms. I have just booked them to do further work. I would certainly recommend them to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
I hired Absolute Painting to paint two bedrooms and repair the living room ceiling which has been badly painted by another company.

09/10/2014

Will N.

Wes has done several jobs for us now. His customer service skills are excellent. All the different paint crews have been punctual, courteous, and professional. The work quality is high. They keep things clean. Recommended.

Description of Work
Texture and Paint.

04/16/2014

Elizabeth R.

I looked into 3 different companies, but chose Absolute Painting based on reviews and the estimate provided by Wes. His crew was on time, friendly, and professional. The entire project was completed in a few days, and I was pleased with the end result.

Description of Work
Complete interior & exterior painting, matching the existing colors.

03/03/2014

Megan M.

The response time, the product and the actual workers were very nice. They were very professional.

Description of Work
We used the services of Absolute Painting. They did painting inside.

01/31/2014

Janine M.

The bedroom looks fantastic. Crew was on time, courteous and very professional. He made sure that I approved of every step before going ahead with it. He covered everything before and the cleanup was immaculate. If you need any painting work done definitely call Absolute Painting, Inc. Wes is very easy to deal with and makes sure that everything you need will be taken care of.

Description of Work
Patched multiple cracks in wall and ceiling, painted ceiling, walls and 4 doors in Master bedroom.

01/31/2014

Janine M.

Wes's crew showed up when they said they would and replaced multiple pieces of wood before starting to paint. The job was done in 1 day with the whole crew being very courteous and fast. My house looks amazing and is the prettiest on the block. I will definitely use Absolute Painting for any future jobs I may have.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of my house.

01/14/2014

Angela G.

They did a terrific job, timely, great attention to detail and clean up. Also made excellent suggestions for finish. I have used them three or four times before and they always do an excellent job.

Description of Work
Painted cabinets in kitchen, plus two additional rooms, plus other areas around house, garage inside and out.

Category house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

12/22/2013

Steve N.

Simply said...the job was well done. Showed up on time. Attention to cleanliness throughout the job. Done in a timely manner. I will definitely used them again should I have a need.

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper, textured, and painted kitchen.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

11/28/2013

(Stephen) C.

Wes and his team were incredibly professional, punctual and helpful. They listened to everything we wanted and helped guide us in the right direction every step of the way. Not only were they a joy to deal with but they did a GREAT job on every area of the house and they did it under a tight time frame which really helped us out. We would use them for anything else we can.

Description of Work
Scraped popcorn off all ceilings in the entire house, stripped and repainted every wall in the house.

10/31/2013

Troy R.

It went extremely well. The quote was accurate - the painters were professional and obviously knew how to appropriately prep, deliver, and clean-up the HUGE job. The owner, Wes, was committed to ensuring our satisfaction. When a guest accidentally scuffed the paint, he fixed it free of charge and did it without concern or complaint. The paint job, itself, was extremely well done and now almost 7 months later, the cabinets still look smooth, consistent, texture is even, and we receive compliments on it all the time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
Painted all of our cabinets in a remodeled kitchen with incredible attention to detail and professionalism.

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

10/31/2013

Troy R.

Extremely well - the work quality was very professional, absolutely no complaints, the quote was accurate, work done on time, and the work they did completed our kitchen remodel. I was particularly impressed by the blind they custom painted for us - this was a job most contractors would refuse to do, but by painting the eyesore, it now looks like it is part of the kitchen (was the color of a prior oak kitchen) and we have an amazing kitchen remodel!!! Absolutely recommend - highest quality painters out there in McKinney, Texas.

Description of Work
Painted kitchen walls, crown molding, and a shutter that was oak to be the same color (snow white) as our cabinets.

08/19/2013

Melinda S.

The people are nice but the painting had to be very monitored by me. They just weren’t that good. It was a long drawn out process. It should have been a 2 day job but they were leaving half days to go other clients. It took weeks and it was just a simple job. The owner got people that work too fast and he didn’t point out stuff that he really should have and his initial look over. It was just sloppy. He did try to work with me but I would not rehire them. It’s too much work for me. Their price is good.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from Absolute Painting to do interior painting.

Category interior painters

Unfortunately the painter who worked on this job did not perform to our usual high quality standards. As is evident by the vast majority of the reviews, this is not a common occurrence in our company and we really do strive for a 100% satisfaction warranty. The painter did not perform well, had to be reprimanded and was eventually let go. We do feel really sorry for what happened and for the customer not being happy.

08/16/2013

Carla G.

Maurizio arrived right on time. He painted our entire formal areas in under 5 hours. His work was outstanding. I can't say enough about the excellent quality of his workmanship. Thanks!!

Description of Work
Painted formal areas of home.

08/02/2013

Andrew D.

The two guys showed up and went right to work. They did not waste time and did excellent work. We were amazed with the amount of work they were able to complete in the single day. They did an awesome job. We used another company with a similar special and these guys were by far much better, They worked twice as fast and did a better job in our opinion. We would definitely recommend them to others and use them again in the future if needed. Absolute painting was also able to work with us on a very tight/limited schedule which we did not find with other providers.

Description of Work
provided 2 painters for 8 hours

07/29/2013

Tracy F.

Our experience with Absolute Painting has been an Absolute mess from the beginning. Two days of work turned into over a week, and the ceiling looks worse than it did before they touched it. His subcontractors damaged our window frame, cleaned out their paint/ceiling repair supplies all throughout our yard, and part of our ceiling looks worse than it did before they touched it, after two attempts to fix it. They tried to say we had a ?leak? in our ceiling, even though that area of the ceiling did not look like that before they touched it. You can tell where they retextured our bedroom wall; it does not match the other texture. One day no one showed up or even bothered to call us to let us know that no one was coming. The owner twice offered to walk away from the mess and we owe him nothing (leaving us with a bigger mess than we started with), pay him extra to fix it right or let him try a third time to patch up the ceiling (and still pay him). His own painters told me it will still look horrible if they just "touch it up at this point", but the owner insisted that they just touch it up. He did fix our window frame to our satisfaction, but the ceiling is unacceptable and we are now looking for someone else to come fix the ceiling that was damaged by Absolute painting.

Description of Work
They were supposed to come out and repair and touch up some cracks in the ceiling, touch up water stains and cracks in our skylight and repair a small area of my bedroom wall (retexture it.) He was also supposed to repair and paint two exterior window trims in the front of the house .

Category house painters, interior painters

Let me address the major issues pointed out in this review. First of all the only day when the painters did not show up was the day when the owner asked the painter not to come out. The window was old and while it was being fixed and renailed the wood simply split (a small part of it). A professional carpenter was hired to take care of the problem and he did not just fix the broken part, but installed completely new trim on the whole window, which was then restained and customer was completely satisfied with the results. The quote for the painting of the ceiling was given only for a spot repair, not for total retexture and repaint, and the customer was aware of that. Unfortunately sometimes spot repairs are tricky and they end up not looking good. The customer was made aware of that and a possibility of a total repaint and retexture was given and refused. The truth was that the spot repair did not take care of the problem. I do not know for a fact if there was a leak there or not, and it does not matter. What matters is that the end results were not up to our standards and were not acceptable. Two options were then given to the customer. We either repaint and retexture the whole ceiling which would mean extra cost to the customer, or we leave it the way it was and do not charge them anything for that spot repair. And that's what we ended up agreeing on. The customer was charged only for the things that were done to their satisfaction. All the money that was supposed to be charged for things that the customer was not satisfied with were subtracted from the total invoice. I am still not happy that we were not able to make the customer 100% satisfied, but sometimes in order to achieve 100% satisfaction the customer has to be willing to pay for all that it takes to actually fix the problem correctly. All I can say is that the vast majority of our customers are giving us excellent reviews and we hope that all our prospective customers will understand that sometimes no matter what we do customers will not give us the due credit and try to blame us.

07/05/2013

David W.

It went well, he was on time and brought his son and did measurements quickly. He sent me the quote that evening. I had gotten several estimates and decide to go with different painter, but the the estimate with Wes was a positive experience.

Description of Work
Wes came out and gave me an estimate for painting pretty much my entire new house.

06/28/2013

Robin M.

The company was very responsive and easy to work with. I had no probem scheduling a date fairly quickly after purchasing the "deal." The two painters were on time, very respectful and very hard workers. I had a few pieces of furniture that couldn't be moved out of the area due to size - and they were prepared with sheeting to cover anything necessary. I was extremely pleased with the end result - in both the quality and the efficiency with which they were able to complete the job. Great work - and definitely good value for my purchase. Thank you, Absolute Painting!

Description of Work
I purchased the "big deal" with two painters for a day. Painted large family room which included attached entry area and hallway. Also painted vaulted ceiling for family room and ceiling with tray-inset in entry area.

06/13/2013

James & Mick P.

They did a really good job. They were on time and stayed until the job got done. I was very impressed overall. I would use them again, in fact, I am trying to get them back.

Description of Work
Paint my basement.

06/12/2013

stacey H.

Took multiple calls to get him to return my call to set up an apt for a quote. That should have tipped me off. He came to the house, took no measurements and advised a quote would be in email. No call and no quote. I never followed up after that, I should not have to chase down someone for work. I assume since my home is smaller than his normal jobs, it was not worth his time.

Description of Work
No work was completed

06/10/2013

cheryl S.

He did a great job . Very friendly.

Description of Work
Painted outside garage doors and shutters

04/24/2013

Greg L. G.

They were always on time. They always had a smile. They came in and did their work, it wasn't play time. They took their lunches, 30 minute lunches and then they were back. They stayed until they needed to leave. If there were a few extra things that were put in that day by my builder, they would stay. They were very, very pleasant people and they did a wonderful job. He told us that they only use the best and if we wanted cheaper stuff we would have to go somewhere else. We said, you are hired.

Description of Work
We last used Absolute Painting about a month ago.

04/21/2013

Lynne M.

He came out to do an estimate - very nice, and on time. I am still doing some research and have not had the work done yet.

Description of Work
estimate for exterior painting

Category house painters

04/09/2013

Renae Y.

I got Absolute off of Angies list, they had good reviews, and they responded when a couple of others that got great reviews never responded. Wes came out and quickly estimated the job. He sent me a contract with the estimate and answered any questions I had via email. A few days before the job I did reach out to confirm the dates and how things would go. The painters arrived collected my paint colors and I left the rest up to them! They covered everything nicely and worked very fast too! I was really happy with the job and cleanup they did. I wil use them again. Considering exterior as well.

Description of Work
Paint interior living area, masterbedroom, and kitchen ceiling w/ crown molding; and living area walls.

Luxx Welding

Phillips Home Improvements

With over 25 Years of experience in Painting, Roofing and Gutters, Siding and windows, Phillips Home Improvements has been the name to trust in the Home Improvements industry in North Texas. At Phillips Home Improvements, we believe in providing every customer with 'Workmanship Beyond Your Expectations' and were voted TOP 10 in Texas by Qualified Remodeler and Guild Quality for Customer Satisfaction. We have been the recipient of the 'BBB award for Ethics 2019' , Consumer Choice Awards and Dallas Business Journal's 'Best Places to Work in 2022'. Our Project Consultants will love to show you the difference that Phillips truly makes on your needed home improvements with in-home consultations. We provide Free Estimates. 18 Months, No Interest Financing available. Give us a call today and let us help you take your home back from the forces of deterioration. We Thank You for choosing our services!

All Around Curb Appeal

Whether it's your home or a multifamily apartment complex, All Around Curb Appeal is the choice for all your exterior and interior home needs! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers Coupon

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Interior & exterior painting. Carpentry. Rotten wood replacement. Drywall. Wallpaper removal. Fence & deck staining. Pressure washing.