React Fast Plumbing

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2009

135 Horseshoe Dr

MATHIS, TX 78368

React-Fast Plumbing has been providing quality service including emergency service for over 25 years. Call 361-219-3410 or 210-599-1050. We have been honored to receive the Super Service Award and maintained our reputation as a 5 star company. Our company is based on the belief that our customer's needs are of the upmost importance. We are committed to meeting those needs and as a result, we have a high percentage of repeat customers and referrals. Call... 361-219-3410 or 210-599-1050...
Drain clogged  project
Drain clogged

plumbers

202278408

01/27/2022

Betty Jo S.

The service is perfect, they were provided advice, they were professional, friendly, will use them again.

Description of Work
Plumbing service.

Category plumbing

We always welcome new clients. We strive to provide excellent service. Please don't hesitate to call us next time a plumbing concern arises. (Thank you for taking the time with providing this review)

01/25/2022

Elisa G.

They did an excellent job as always. I've been using the service for 10 years now. They were reliable and trustworthy. It was a reasonable price. I would use the service again. They were responsive, very thorough, and did a good job.

Description of Work
They repaired the plumbing, sink, and the line. They replace the existing one.

Category plumbing

Good Morning Member Its always a pleasure to hear from you. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide this review. We appreciate your continued support and trust. We look forward to hearing from you again :)

01/25/2022

Joyce C.

It was an awesome quality of work. I would absolutely use the service again. They were thorough, reasonable price, and they follow through everything.

Description of Work
Remodel the whole house.

Category remodeling

Thank you member for the review it was a pleasure working with you. Sincerely,. Jerry.

01/22/2021

TOMMIE S.

He came on time, fixed the problem quickly, but i just think the price was a bit high, and just thought that my regular plumber would have charged me at a lower price.

Description of Work
Water leakage on the yard

Category plumbing

Hello Member... Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide a review. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service from start to finish. We are honest, on time, polite, clean and trustworthy. We will always be straight forward and honest with our diagnostic. Integrity and Quality...it's how we do business. We sincerely appreciate you chose to do business with us. Have A Great Day !

07/29/2020

Keith T.

Very well. The service was super friendly, personable, and thorough. ReactFast will be my first call in future hands down.

Description of Work
Replace pvc of water entry and valve of house with schedule 80 and disconnect of outdated water softening system.

Category plumbing

WOW! Thank you for such a GREAT review. We really do pride ourselves in providing excellent service. Knowing that your experience was so positive after contacting us,lets us know we are doing a great job. We look forward to working with you again. Have A Great Weekend and Stay Safe.

06/02/2020

Anthony P.

It was stressful because I knew it was going to be expensive. House is on a slab Foundation. But Jerry is a good man and I got through it. Great plumber!

Description of Work
Had failed sewer test. Leak needed 2 b found and fixed.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

Thank you very much for placing your trust in us. We are glad we were able to make you feel comfortable... As well as helping you resolve your plumbing issue. We are honest and trustworthy. Please don't hesitate to call us next time you have a plumbing concern. We look forward to hearing from you. Have A Great Weekend and Stay Safe.

04/27/2020

Blanca O.

Mr. Jerry Guzman has earned a reputation as a quick, reliable, and efficient plumber. When a water leak emergency forced us to call, he responded in a timely manner, showing up within two hours, as he assured. After assessing the situation, he offered his honest appraisal ranging between best and worst scenarios. All told, he completed the repair within an hour and within his original estimation. My wife and I have called on him several times and been completely satisfied every time. His quality of work is thorough, clean, precise, and professional.

Description of Work
Accidentally punched a hole in cold water supply line and water disposal line.

Category plumbing

Hello Member Thank you very much for taking the time out of your schedule to place this outstanding review.We truly appreciate your feedback.We understand you had many plumbing companies to choose from..but are delighted you chose to do business with us.We will always be straight forward and honest with our diagnostic.Integrity and Quality it's what we're all about.Til next time..Have A Great Day and Stay Safe !

03/18/2020

Gerald H.

The appointment was scheduled for 0900 and the plumber arrived at that time. Greeting was pleasant and the job was estimated. The price was agreeable and the plumber (Jerry) started the job immediately. He removed the old toilet and assembled the new one and installed it. All the time he was courteous and knowledgeable and very professional. the whole period of time spent was a total of two hours and all cleaned up . I would very much rehire Jerry again if the need arises again.

Description of Work
Remove old toilet and install new one

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for taking the time and providing a review. We really pride ourselves in providing excellent service from start to finish.Our goal has always been to deliver fast customer service.We are honest,on time,polite,clean and trustworthy.Integrity and Quality...it's how we do business. Have A Great Weekend !

02/18/2020

sophia M.

The crew came on time as scheduled did a great job .extremely satisfied!!!!

Description of Work
Change faucets and plumbing

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you taking the time. Next time you have a plumbing concern please don't hesitate to call. We look forward to hearing from you. Til next time. Have A Great Day!

02/12/2020

david G.

Did the job quickly I am very satisfied

Description of Work
Replace back flow leaking pipe

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you member for taking the time to provide a review. Fast, reliable, friendly service is what we're all about. We truly appreciated earning your business. We look forward to hearing from you the next time you have a plumbing issue . Again, Thank you and Have A Great Day !

12/12/2019

John S.

all phases of project went without a hitch. very satisfied.

Description of Work
kitchen sink unplugged, new kitchen faucet installed & repaired drain under kitchen sink.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you member for taking the time to place a review. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. We look forward to hearing from you for all your plumbing needs. Have A Great Weekend and Merry Christmas !

12/02/2019

Rene U.

To this day I have not received a return phone call.

Description of Work
Sewer leak and stopped up

Category sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Hello sir/ma'am We know that not getting a return call can be frustrating. This review is the First and Only correspondence we've had. We can be contacted thru these avenues: *Angieslist Live Operator * Angieslist Message Center * Telephone Number 361-219-3410 *Telephone Number 210-599-1050 or by filling out a request form on our website. Thank you

10/09/2019

Mark W.

Removal & replacement of old for new was completed efficiently and professionally. Jerry is thorough in his work. He has been my only plumber for years. Very satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet, and garbage disposal, changed water shut off valves and installed new supply lines.

Category plumbing

Thank you once again for your review. It is always a pleasure to hear from you. Thank you for your continued trust. We are always hear to help . Have A Great Weekend !

08/20/2019

Blanca O.

Clean and professional appearance. Thorough explanation on what was to be done. Quality of work completed was exceptional.

Description of Work
Reinstall garbage disposal.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you very much for taking the time to place a review. We will always carefully explain what is needed to be done, to get the job done professionally. Integrity and Quality is what we 're all about.

08/07/2019

Craig P.

Jerry was able to determine that I did not have any issue that needed spending money on. With the snake camera he had on his truck, he was able to immediately inspect all the piping to determine that there was no blockage. He showed me the monitor so I could follow the snake as it “sailed” smoothly down our pipes. Attached should be a still shot of the video he showed me where I could see “all clear.” While here, he also took care of looking at one other minor issue. Jerry’s pricing is very reasonable. I highly recommend Jerry for any and all plumbing needs.

Description of Work
2nd opinion on expensive wastewater piping replacement quote

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service. Our goal has always been to deliver fast customer service. We are honest,on-time,polite,clean and trust worthy. Integrity and Quality...It's how we do business. We look forward to hearing from you. Have A Great Day !

07/30/2019

Brandon C.

Jerry was very professional and concerned about the emergency. He came out and quickly assessed the problem and fixed the pipe by replacing the pvc with metal.

Description of Work
Water line connected to whole house water softener became disconnected and flooded yard.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your review. Glad to have helped with your emergency. We look forward to hearing from you. Have A Great Weekend!

06/13/2019

Tom W.

Job well done, finished in less than 3 hrs

Description of Work
Ran water line from front of office building to back of shop

Category plumbing

Thank You Member, we appreciate you took the time to share your positive experience. "This review made our day!"

04/11/2019

Troy W.

I had a vacation rental unit with a sticky shower valve and couldn't replace it myself because they no longer make the part so I called this gentleman and explained the situation and that he'd probably need to take out the sheetrock behind the shower because the shower itself had tile. He told me it would be $700 which I thought was outrageous but I had a month long renter arriving that day and needed it done so I said ok. He showed up an hour early the next morning and called and was upset that I didn't tell him it was a finished shower handle and not the cheap chrome one he brought with and I explained that I deal with shower fixtures once or twice a year and I'd think that was a question he should've thought of. I asked him to just go to Lowes and get the right one which he did and my renter left and left the key in the lockbox. When Jerry the plumber came back he moved the washer and dryer to get to the sheetrock and broke the pantry light from the ceiling and apparently didn't think anything of it and called me to tell me what a mess and how unprofessional the previous work was done last time and it would be an additional $400 to complete. Not having much of a choice I told him to go ahead but made mention of how outrageous his charges were. When my renter came back later he called to tell me the air conditioner worked fine when he left but no longer turned on as well as Jerry the plumber left the washing machine in the middle of the pantry and aside from the broken light the washing machine faucets where the work was done were dripping. I called Jerry and he said he didn't know about the a/c not working he thought the renter turned it off so he wouldn't enjoy his stay and said he didn't know about the broken light in the pantry (apparently he does a lot of work in the dark?) I had no choice but to call my a/c people to come out because I had come back to San Antonio yesterday and couldn't do anything but call them to figure it out. They came out right away (Icy AC) and found that apparently when Jerry the plumber was trying to find the water shut off valve in the a/c closet he accidently pulled the a/c overflow shut off wire which turned the a/c off. A simple mistake but it would have been nice if he would have made any effort whatsoever to address the problem rather than just tell me it was a coincidence. Icy AC didn't charge a service fee which was the first good thing that happened out of this but thinking back to when Jerry the plumber told me "you get what you pay for" I have to scratch my head...

Description of Work
Shower valve replacement

Category plumbing

Dear member sorry you're upset. I know it's a fair price considering other big plumbing companies would charge you more then what I charged you. I'm sorry that this happened to you, but on the bright side , after all the bad plumbing that was there before it was removed and installed correctly including the fancy tub and shower delta you wanted, It will be running a lot better than what you had in there. {" You can put all your service problems behind you"} and as long as you keep it maintained and hiring a professional instead of a handy man to do the plumbing work. You can avoid a lot of expenses like this in the future." p.s. And no i did not mess with the A.C. I have led lights in my truck that i use. "Be nice"

02/01/2019

Tony S.

Maria and Jerry are awesome. Very nice, prompt, return calls quickly, honest about costs and suggest good options based on my cost or quality goals. You'll be hard pressed to find better and more reliable people.

Description of Work
Toilet, water heater, sink

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

Let me start by thanking you for your continued support. It was a pleasure working with you again as well. Thank you for placing a Great review. We truly pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. Just know that we are always here to help with your projects. Have a great weekend.

09/11/2018

Mary B.

Mr. Guzman was able to come out within a day. He determined that the faucet components needed lubrication. He showed me how to lubricate the faucet on my own so I could fix the problem myself if it happens again. He cleaned up after himself so there was no mess for me to take care of.

Description of Work
Bath tub faucet handle was sticking; hard to turn on and off.

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your review. It is always a pleasure to hear from your. Thank you for your continued support.

08/01/2018

JOHN A.

Work completed to my satisfaction. Very nice people to deal with. Would not hesitate to use again

Description of Work
Clear a slow drain

Category plumbing

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you again as well. We look forward to hearing from you.

06/25/2018

Givi T.

Asked for the estimate to come check what's going on with our issue. The lady on the phone said it would cost $80 just to check the issue. I was fine with it. When he arrived he was asking $165. He explained the $80 is just for him to come and the remaining $85 is to check and may need special equipment. Why would I ask him to come and pay $80 without checking? Anyway, I agreed because I don't want to waste time wait for another plumber. It took him less than 10 minutes to found out what's wrong without using any tools at all. I still was charged $165. I did not get the work done from him because it was quoted very high ($800) and i fixed the issue myself.

Description of Work
Low water pressure in the house

Category plumbing

We truly understand how important time is and really regret your experience was not a good one. We are known for carefully explaining, from the initial phone conversation to the plumber carefully explaining what is needed to be done to get the job done professionally...plus a 5 or 10% discount off the estimate. We sincerely appreciated you contacting us.

06/23/2018

Maggie B.

Everything about this service call was amazing! When I called Mary was so friendly and genuine. The other companies that I called had answering services and could not give me the level of detail Mary shared. Mary gave me an expected time of arrival and then promised to call when the plumber was on his way, which she did........Jerry arrived as expected, he was polite and provided a great deal of detail on our issue. He had both issues fixed in 30 minutes! He shared some additional great advise on how to prevent clogged drains in the future and even offered a quote to install a water softener. Thank you for an amazing experience!

Description of Work
Fix a leak under our bathroom sink and snaked a drain.

Category plumbing

Wow...Thank you so very much for such a GREAT compliment. We really do pride ourselves in providing excellent service front start to finish. We understand there are many plumbing companies to choose from. Therefore we will always be thankful , you the customer chose to do business with us. Knowing that your experience after contacting us was amazing, lets us know that we are doing a great job in providing excellent customer service. We look forward to hearing from you again, should you need us. God Bless and Have A Great Weekend.

05/30/2018

Robert C.

React Fast did a great job. We have used them several times over the years and are always very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Repair of two toilets

Category plumbing

Thanks again for another great review. Thank you for your continued support and trust. Just know we are always here to help when you need us.

05/29/2018

Suzanne P.

It went very well. He tried to auger the toilet to save money in case he didn't have to pull it off but no luck. They were great about fitting us in, the timing was even better than promised and he did a really good job on the toilet and made sure that everything had cleared. The only reason I down graded quality was that my toilet was scratched by the auger. I knew that was possible from previous experience and I chose that option to try and save money so it isn't really their fault. He cleaned up and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
toilet was leaking at base and not draining

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. It was our absolute pleasure to work with you. If possible, we will always try to accommodate same day service. Welcome to our family and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do typing projects such as manuscripts, reports, data entry and Excel. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net. Website is https://www.wolftranscription.com/

A+ Plumbing Ingleside

A+ Plumbing has been family-owned and operated since 2004. Our staff consists of three generations of professional plumbers. We offer our clients over 75 years of combined experience. At A+ Plumbing, all our plumbers are licensed and insured. At A+ Plumbing, our customers are our number one priority. We know that when something goes wrong with your plumbing, you need a professional plumber. Our Customers rely on us to provide courteous, well-trained, and licensed plumbers to meet their needs. Our goal is to provide each and every customer with quality and professional plumbing service in a timely manner.

Alcala Designs, LLC

We are an all-inclusive residential renovation and remodeling company specializing in Kitchen and Bathrooms. We provide full transparency and provide products and materials to tailor the best decisions about your project. We pledge to be reasonable in our pricing and provide premium quality work with attention to detail. Our team is thoroughly selected, screened professionals. Our goal is to provide the best experience, comfortability, and satisfaction with Alcala’s services. Alcala strives to deliver affordable top-quality customer service at competitive pricing. We advocate an ethical practice for a high-quality service for the coastal bend residence.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    M-20117
    Texas
    Texas State Board Of Plumbing Examiners
    04/30/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Check, PayPal

Residential & Commercial - Plumbing Design & Installation, Plumbing, Sinks, Showers, Water, Heaters, Faucets, Bathtubs, Toilets, Drain Lines, Broken Drain Pipes, Broken Water Pipes, Garbage Disposals, Expert Drain Cleaning , Hydro Jet Drain Cleaning, Sinks, Toilets, Laundry, Slab Leak Specialists, Video Inspection, & Water Leak Detection, Tub to shower conversion. Tile installation, Smoke Test.

Septic Pumping.