McIntosh Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1968 • With Angi since May 2010

1006 3rd St

MARBLE FALLS, TX 78654

As a well established HVAC company, we are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business; sales, installation, service, and preventive maintenance. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations in every aspect of our relationship. We are proud to be a (TCS) Trane Comfort Specialist. The

09/17/2017

Carolyn C.

02/17/2017

Phil S.

McIntosh AC replaced a 15 year old Rheem heat pump system with a Trane heat pump system. Complete system replacement. We purchased an XR17 heat pump (outside unit) with a TEM6 air handler (inside unit) and a Trane programmable thermostat. Tim Brandt came out and discussed the concerns I had about the old system and made recommendations about how to correct the concerns I had. Then bid three systems at different price points that would address my concerns. Diana managed the install schedule, getting all the parts ordered and registered all extended warranties. Brandon and Jamie installed the new system. Could not have been a better experience. Issues that came up (they replaced a 15 year old system) were quickly resolved and barely even slowed them down. Work was completed quickly, both installers were knowledgeable and very courteous. Brandon answered all of my many questions and I had quite a few. At one point he mentioned not many customers ask this many questions. The system was fully functional the day it was installed, but a cracked plastic housing was found during the install, Tim came back out two weeks after the install and replaced the cracked part and checked that everything in the system was working properly. All of the concerns I identified to Tim on his first visit have been corrected with this new system. We went from a system so noisy that it would almost drive us out of the house to one that you don't even notice is running, yet controls the environment in the house much better. I would highly recommend McIntosh AC & Heating for AC/Heat Pump work.

Description of Work
replace heat pump/air handler.

10/13/2016

Charlie C.

Very prompt in taking care of the issue, as always has been over a number of years of doing business with them.

Description of Work
Issue with thermostat screen blanking out. Tim fixed it and also did a clean out of the drain line.

09/05/2016

Rob D.

The job went very smoothly with no apparent issues as it was a fairly simple equipment change out. We've used Tim before and have recommended him for many years.

Description of Work
Replaced our entire HVAC system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We truly appreciate your business, and we're grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Thank you for all the referrals also, word of mouth is our best advertisement. Please don't hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

06/19/2016

Laurie H.

We are doing a remodel and the A/C lines run through our kitchen. We had Tim at McIntosh inspect them to make sure the new cabinets would fit on top of them properly.

Description of Work
Inspected A/C and lines.

04/07/2016

Kim K.

Description of Work
Diagnosed problem and repaired it per their estimate. Showed up on time and professional.

05/31/2015

Denise C.

This is the second time I have had the need for air conditioning service since I moved into my home in Horseshoe Bay and the team from McIntosh Heating & Air Conditioning have done an excellent job each time. First of all, there is someone there to answer the phone!!! The work is thorough and the service provider was knowledgeable, professional and friendly! I will not hesitate to contact McIntosh Heating and Air Conditioning in the future!

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the good review. We are pleased to hear that we are providing you with excellent service, and we will continue to do so. Just give us a call, we answer our phones 24hrs a day.

05/09/2015

Dolores O.

They arrived in a timely fashion, worked in a steady and precise manner and left the area clean and everything in good working order. I have used this company for over 40 years and have recomended them to neighbors.

Description of Work
removed old air conditioner and installed new one

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We would like to thank you for your favorable review. We have worked hard to maintain our high standards. We greatly appreciate your long standing business and complimentary review.

04/15/2015

DAN N.

McIntosh office manager and service writer were excellent communicators and not put off that I was seeking several bids. They readily worked with a spec sheet I came up with and their responses always reflected that they read it- didn't bait and switch me. I had wanted to do a full cleaning and tight sealing of the air handler closet before they put in new gear and they did not require any sort of deposit or initial payment for that- they removed the equipment and then I did my closet renovation. They readily accommodated our weekly work schedule and came in and knocked out the job in barely a half day and included a VERY, VERY thorough line purging, cleaning, fill and retest before connecting the new units and then did so again after. They didn't shotgun it like I've read so many times. After a month, they came back to test things, check temperatures and then came back again another month later to install a new Trane wifi (Nexia system) thermostat which was fantastic. We had a NEST on the old equipment but the Trane Nexia themostat blows it away. Their pricing was middle of the road and I like that- not the highest and just as important you don't want the lowest. I'm not fond of super low bidders because it means they are possibly not paying their guys sufficiently or they are cutting corners somewhere else. McIntosh and their communication- from the owner/GM Tim Brandt, to Diana in the office and especially Josh who we worked with on site were outstanding and prompt. We can't sing their praises enough.

Description of Work
Replaced 13 year old compressor and 20 year old air handler with new Trane system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We would like to thank you for your favorable review. We have worked hard to maintain high standards and are happy to have been able work with you. Your complimentary review has helped us build many new relationships, and given us insight to how we are doing. We thank you again.

04/11/2015

Lu L.

very well

Description of Work
did check up on 3 air units. re charged Freon made sure ready for summer season

03/26/2015

David K.

Description of Work
Analyzed heating issues on different floors of house. Found a simple to ssue and fix. Came next day as promised and rapidly resolved the issue. Definitely will use again and I recommend them.

07/08/2014

Marilyn M.

I like them. They respond quickly and they offer options to save me money. They carefully explain what they are doing. The staff are professional and neatly dressed. Their billing is great and they handle their emails well.

Description of Work
They fixed my air conditioner. It was a plugged drain.

03/30/2013

James M.

The company came in did their job and left without any signs that they were there except for a brand new AC/Heating unit. I would recommend them to anyone that asked.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of old indoor & outdoor units with a modern 14 seer system

03/18/2013

Edmond A.

Excellent

Description of Work
In May of 2010, we replaced our two 12 year old heat pumps and air handlers with two top of the line Trane units. The heat pumps are located on pads against the outside wall of our home and the two air handlers are located in our attic. We spent around $20,000 but we received a state and utility company rebate which brought the cost down. Included in the purchase is a ten year parts and labor warranty, which is great for peace of mind. Here in Texas we run our heat pumps in the winter to warm the home and summertime to cool the home, so they get a good work-out all year long. This was a big job and we wanted it done right, meaning good workmanship, honesty, integrity and customer service. Fortunately for us, we chose to use McIntosh air conditioning and heating in Marble Falls, Tx. The manager and chief installer is Tim Brandt; he was here for the entire installation process and has been providing us with excellent service ever since. We also signed up for the maintenance program, which costs us a couple hundred bucks a year for two visits from Tim; he goes through the systems and units in the fall and spring, ensuring that every piece of equipment is working properly and being maintained according to factory specs. Another impressive thing about Tim's commitment to service is that no matter when we call for whatever reason or concern, he is very conscientious and fast about returning our calls, even after hours and his response time to provide service is excellent. I only wish I could find home service providers for other categories that were as fantastic, honest and trustworthy as Tim at McIntosh air conditioning and heating is. We whole-heartedly highly recommend them for any HVAC issues, whether you need a whole new system or repairs on existing equipment.

Seven Cs Air and Heat

Specializing in HVAC SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Award 2022
    Texas Comfort Air

Proudly based in Coupland, Texas Comfort Air is a full-service HVAC contractor offering a broad range of residential and light commercial HVAC services. When you need a heating and air conditioning contractor, we have the tools and experience needed to get the job done. You can depend on us to deliver excellence.

Offers by Texas Comfort Air on Angi
    Airstar Mechanical Services, Inc.

We are a Air Conditioining and Heating Repair, Replacement and Service Company. Airstar also install new equipment. We service any brand of Air Conditioning equipment. We focus on residential customers but also work on light commercial equipment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Sales, repair, Installation and Maintenance for air conditioning & heating equipment, Duct cleaning.