MARBLE FALLS HEAT & AIR

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2008

C...

Seven Cs Air and Heat

Specializing in HVAC SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Accuracy Control

Accuracy control is a local Air Conditioning and Heating contractor providing service and installation to both residential and Commercial customers. We strongly believe that a well-informed customer leads to a highly satisfied customer!

Texas Comfort Air

Proudly based in Coupland, Texas Comfort Air is a full-service HVAC contractor offering a broad range of residential and light commercial HVAC services. When you need a heating and air conditioning contractor, we have the tools and experience needed to get the job done. You can depend on us to deliver excellence.

Offers by Texas Comfort Air on Angi

01/30/2017

JIM W.

Didn't do the service check. Total BS

Description of Work
None performed. Claimed the outside temp would not allow him to perform an accurate service check

01/02/2015

Jennifer F.

AMAZING!!! arrived within 30 minutes of my call, was professional and friendly and had my heat back up in an hour. HIGHLY recommend and will definitely use them again. THANK YOU!!!

Description of Work
diagnosed and repaired blown fuse and corrded wire in heat pump which was causing the unit to short out when it went into defrost mode.

10/15/2014

Richard E.

Description of Work
The owner Chris went out of his way to be sure we had exactly what we needed. One of the installation crew, Hank Fry explained everything to my wife and provided excellent custome service which made the entire process go very smoothly.

10/21/2013

David W.

They are the BEST. We have used them since 2006 when they installed two new units. They are fast, honest and good pricing for their calls. We wouldn't use anyone else.

Description of Work
They replaced a part that was broken on the air conditioner.

07/01/2013

Marilyn M.

Very fast to respond, didn't take long to repair, explained the problem and made recommendations for how to repair, very friendly and courteous.

Description of Work
Checked AC unit, filled with Freon

06/24/2012

Kristine H.

It went great overal. Chris shows up on time, gets the job done quickly - even if he has to order parts, he tells me when they will arrive and calls ahead to let me know he's on the way with the parts and gets things fixed for the quoted price.

Description of Work
Chris has installed 3 different AC systems in out buildings and at our business in town. He has always been highly competitive in pricing, done a great job and is very professional. When we've needed any repairs, he shows up as scheduled, gets straight to work, he is honest and reasonably priced.

08/03/2010

CLEMENTINE R.

I have used them several times over the past couple years. I'm always very happy with their services. They're very responsive. The technician seems to be good. They're prompt and do a good job. The price is right.

Description of Work
We had them out to look at the air conditioner.

11/07/2009

CLEMENTINE R.

They are very reliable and great to work with. They really know their stuff. I like how responsive they are, if you call them with a problem they go out of their way to try and get there the same day. They are very nice people to work with; the owner often comes along with his right hand man. They are both very friendly and nice to deal with. I haven't used any others to compare, but their prices always seem reasonable. They get high marks in my book.

Description of Work
Marble Falls Heat and Air has been workign for us for a couple of years. They were last here to replace a part on our AC that had failed.

08/06/2008

monte R.

I'm very happy with everything. They were very punctual, did a good job, and actually returned my phone calls. They got everything done very quickly. I have recommended them.

Description of Work
They did some repair work on our air conditioner and also moved it for us.

MARBLE FALLS HEAT & AIR